View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
tartaric acid isnt cream of tartar, i tried turning dmt into dmt tartate with cream of tartar and it didnt work... (was trying to make a smooth snortable version)
Comedy gold! Would you like some DMT with your fish & chips, sir? But to add something topical to the thread: I've always wanted to try AMT, if only it weren't so insanely rare... I personally love (d)-amphetamine and the tryptamine version of amphetamine sounds like it would be a sure-fire winner. Has anyone ever gotten to try the different enantiopure AMTs and if so, was (S)-AMT any different than (R)-AMT?

Last edited:
hey, what kind of settings do you guys like to take aMT in? i only have one 50 mg dose, and want to make it count. :)

<3
feelgoodhit

A large outdoor music festival is the only setting I've taken it in, and it was great.

feelgoodhit said:
hey, what kind of settings do you guys like to take aMT in? i only have one 50 mg dose, and want to make it count. :)

<3
feelgoodhit

I find it makes me very energetic and talkative, and I want to run around and do things. So anywhere that you can be active, or have some people to talk to and won't mind if you're speaking about nothing. I had a great time socializing with people and getting a couple of my friends to go to the beach and run around with me. That was really fun.

A non ideal setting for me would be stuck inside a house, isolated with no one to talk to. I don't think that would be that great personally.

I think an ideal setting would be aside a stream with a sunny day and quiet sylvan surroundings. But, I also prefer MDMA in solitude also so I may be different.

btw guys, my last question still stands, but wanted to add another - how can I tell if my aMT is the freebase or the HCL?

dissolve it in some water, if it goes with a little bit of stirring maybe a touch of heat, then its HCL. If it doesn't, then its freebase.

If it doesn't, then add a little bit of HCL to the solution (just a touch) to create AMT HCL. Or you can add vinegar to create AMT acetate, or citric powder to create AMT citrate.

AMT should probably not be stored for any amount of time within solution, but I think it may be worth converting to a salt to ease the bodyload (most reports about bad bodyload seem to correlate with the freebase).

no. dissovle in water as above to tell if you have the fb or salt

just to clarify.
the freebase will NOT dissolve in water. whereas the other salts will.

my ideal setting for AMT would be with some people i love in a comfortable place with good tunes.
AMT is really great for socializing and having deep conversations with your friends.

and nitrous goes great with it.

^k goes also great with it, every bump gives you those intense pleasure rushes, yummy

feelgoodhit said:
so there's no way to tell just by looking?

AMT freebase is white, not clear. If old, it may be slightly yellow. Whenever I have put the freebase in water and added a couple of drops of HCl, it seems to turn a sort of whitish-clear before dissolving. So I suspect the HCl looks a bit different, but since I have never seen HCl crystals dry, I couldn't say for sure.

My favorite use for it is with a single friend or perhaps a small group of good friends. I have also used it in larger social settings where I was the only one tripping. Basically it's fantastic for socializing and I prefer it in a social setting to being alone.

Yeah it's a perfect substance for socializing. Very real euphoria but not too much and fake like mdma or m1. AMT is also a very nice museum substance, good for apreciate art. My AMT is white , and i have also a slighty yellow one because this sachet is more old. However AMT has a very distinct odor. A very bad smell like shit.

I read that AMT increases monoamines. This means that it is dangerous to combine it with an MAOI, right?

Correct... definitely don't combine it with an MAOI.

according to Erowid, aMT will turn a dark brownish-yellow color when tested with Marquis. :)

Thankyou for that :D ............ For a moment there I thought they were starting to adulterate xtc pills with AMT, or at least with a small amount. But marquis indicates some other foreign substance instead.

legal status in NewZealand

As you can see below, in New Zealand it's covered under the class C tryptamine analogue act.

Schedule 3
Class C controlled drugs, Part 7
Part 7 was inserted, as from 13 January 1988, by section 10 Misuse of Drugs Amendment Act (No 2) 1987 (1987 No 170).

---

DMT (DIMETHYLTRYPTAMINE) ANALOGUES, in which the 3-(2-aminoethyl)indole nucleus has additional radicals, either alone or in combination, attached as follows:
(a) 1 or 2 alkyl radicals, each with up to 6 carbon atoms, including cyclic radicals, attached to the amino nitrogen atom

(b) 1 or 2 methyl groups, or an ethyl group, attached to the carbon atom adjacent to the amino nitrogen atom:

(c) Any combination of up to 5 alkyl radicals and/or alkoxy radicals (each with up to 6 carbon atoms, including cyclic radicals) and/or halogen radicals, attached to the benzene ring.

Source:- http://legislation.govt.nz/act/publ...ts_act_misuse+of+drugs&id=DLM436723#DLM436723

Status
Not open for further replies.