View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can say after having a 30g dose my mind is still perfectly clear and i can easily hold a conversation. this drug doesnt impair your thoughts at all (at this level)

Says the guy claiming to have taken 30 grams!

Glad you're enjoying it. I'd hide it all away and experiment with a higher dose at a future date if I were you.

The Kat's living rather vicariously right now, eh! ;)

just read it, very very cool report. my god i can only imagine what a 100mg of this would have been like.

since the redose the visuals have come on quite well. things are blurring and trailing and the lava lamp is doing some crazy stuff. it's the first time i've had XP with visuals but im liking it so far!

Says the guy claiming to have taken 30 grams!

Glad you're enjoying it. I'd hide it all away and experiment with a higher dose at a future date if I were you.

The Kat's living rather vicariously right now, eh! ;)

haha i know! DOH!!

ive got a couple mates coming round in 2 days so i think im going to need to introduce them to this. so far the best rc ive ever had

just read it, very very cool report. my god i can only imagine what a 100mg of this would have been like.

since the redose the visuals have come on quite well. things are blurring and trailing and the lava lamp is doing some crazy stuff. it's the first time i've had XP with visuals but im liking it so far!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I wrote it LONG after the initial experience so it was not fully complete but it gives you an idea.

The visuals of a-MT tend to be pretty soft so I think you'll really enjoy them. Mostly melting, size distortion. Maybe some greyscale patterns (that can get rather intricate). The coolest visual effect from it though is the flowing... Once that starts get out a calendar or something and watch the image come to life. It is incredible.

probably not with aMT, but that attitude will get you into some uncomfortable situations.

There is a reason set and setting are preached by veterans.

Agreed, I just meant that certain things cannot be avoided. I never take a trip lightly or unprepared...:)

...despite not knowing shrooms are tryptamines...

It's worth that kind of wait, thankfully.

Yes it definitely is... I think I'm going to have to obtain a lot though - my friends all love this chemical too. We call it eye tea lol... We have more of a fondness for the IT-290 name than calling it aMT.

Just the description of the pungent smell tells me that the freebase is better than the HCl - that characteristic aMT smell - where you open the vial and the smell fills the room immediately and doesn't dissipate for a good bit - kind of reminiscent of moth balls and artificial grape mixed together - that lets you know you've got the good shit.
It depends on what you value I guess. I prefer the HCl for the following reasons:

It doesn't smell; it's more soluble in water, making the faster onset and lesser side effects of IM administration more practical than with the freebase; it's more stable than the freebase.

The advantage of the freebase is that it's a better value for the money since it's more potent. It's possible to convert the freebase to the HCl, but it's going to take some time and equipment to get an end product than can be IMd.

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I wrote it LONG after the initial experience so it was not fully complete but it gives you an idea.

The visuals of a-MT tend to be pretty soft so I think you'll really enjoy them. Mostly melting, size distortion. Maybe some greyscale patterns (that can get rather intricate). The coolest visual effect from it though is the flowing... Once that starts get out a calendar or something and watch the image come to life. It is incredible.

haha i did the calendar thing and your right, it's incredible. i've taken LSD before but never had visuals like this and it was always so cold and egdy. this is like being wraped in a soft glow. i keep being amazed

It depends on what you value I guess. I prefer the HCl for the following reasons:

It doesn't smell; it's more soluble in water, making the faster onset and lesser side effects of IM administration more practical than with the freebase; it's more stable than the freebase.

The advantage of the freebase is that it's a better value for the money since it's more potent. It's possible to convert the freebase to the HCl, but it's going to take some time and equipment to get an end product than can be IMd.

Oh I know about the advantages but with the freebase, I know the smell so well that I *KNOW* it is aMT and not something else. Although with the source I found I am not concerned about that. Excellent communication.

I don't think I would ever be brave enough to try IM administration... its plenty intense orally. 8o

And yeah I know about the stability... I'm going to order a large amber vial to store it in and hide it in the closet so it isn't exposed to any light.

haha i did the calendar thing and your right, it's incredible. i've taken LSD before but never had visuals like this and it was always so cold and egdy. this is like being wraped in a soft glow. i keep being amazed

I told you - its a fantastic experience! I can't wait to relive it! Also, get some Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible... close your eyes and listen to the whole album... if you aren't blown up another notch and taken on an incredible journey I'll eat my shoe!

Not tried the freebase although I want to but I like the hcl id hardly call it weak like people are suggesting... compared to freebasr maybe...

Seejay

shpongle? with a name like that it must be good! im watching "man on a wire" at the moment. it's a documentary about the frenchman who walked inbetween the world trade centre.

Freebase is good for smoking... Smoking freebase is super low dose... 15mg of smoked AMT freebase can have you seeing stars lol.

shpongle? with a name like that it must be good! im watching "man on a wire" at the moment. it's a documentary about the frenchman who walked inbetween the world trade centre.

Shpongle is incredible - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1jPeG1LlaQ

One of my favorite tracks... its called Divine Moments of Truth... but take the capital letters out and you'll figure out what its really about. ;)

haha your really good at this. that songs amazing. i've never heard anything like it!

haha your really good at this. that songs amazing. i've never heard anything like it!

That's the LIVE version too - the non-live version is even better.

Seriously, all Shpongle rocks all. We had a group of like 8 of us get together for an AMT trip and as soon as Shpongle went on, we all blasted to another dimension... stellar trip - I had never had full color open-eye visuals from AMT until that trip... and we were all inside each other's heads... it was nuts.

its blasted me off to a new level - i can tell you! defo going to aquire the discography. totally amazing

keep it coming!

its blasted me off to a new level - i can tell you! defo going to aquire the discography. totally amazing

keep it coming!

Infected Mushroom, Juno Reactor, Sasha - Airdrawndagger, Sasha - Involver... its been awhile since I've come up with music for trips lol. Airdrawndagger would probably blow your mind too.

If you like Shpongle then check out Simon Posfords other stuff - Hallucinogen and Younger Brother. I've seen him at festivals a few times, always amazing DJ-sets.

Status
Not open for further replies.