View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well most have written off 6-APB and this is obviously widely available, has been for ages, and is gaining a lot of popularity in the UK on the internet. Not seen it in the news (yet) but I can see them having a field day with this with it being a hallucinogenic. Fingers crossed it doesn't blow up Meph style.

People that liked Meph wouldn't really get off on AMT IMO. But yeah with 6-APB being written off, I see AMT as the next target. The thing is that AMT is not a terribly hard compound to synth and even if it gets banned, there will still be ways of getting it... I only just yesterday found out how easy it truly is to acquire - and has been even after the scheduling. Wish I would have known sooner lol.

All RCs're going the way of the dodo for us in the UK sooner rather than later, so I wouldn't be too concerned about its popularity increasing.

Well, unless you're looking to stock up, like some of us... :X

My fav source is out of stock atm so I'm biding my time, then I will be stocking up. Legal RC's will remain, it will still take the government a few months to find and ban things even after the blanket ban comes into effect.

My fav source is out of stock atm so I'm biding my time, then I will be stocking up. Legal RC's will remain, it will still take the government a few months to find and ban things even after the blanket ban comes into effect.

The market will shrink with that kind of fast-acting legislation, profit margins will be squeezed, and vendors will cease to see any use making risky investment in new chemicals.

Sad, but likely.

Half of englands youth would end up in there parents beds sobbing if they took aMT at a worthwhile dose, youth need shit that gets em buzzing and dont wanna have to put any effort in, all lazy haha

amt will defo not take off with kids in england, it wdnt fit into there hooligan ways, they like uppers and beer not tripping out where they have to examine there inner selfs

depends on the initial weight, if ya buy 250 mg to start with , ya cd eyeball x5 50 mg doses and be ok, it only when ya go over 80-90 mg it gets shaky lol

That's a really irresponsible post tbh, Scooby. It is never a good idea to eyeball something as potent as aMT.

Half of englands youth would end up in there parents beds sobbing if they took aMT at a worthwhile dose, youth need shit that gets em buzzing and dont wanna have to put any effort in, all lazy haha
Nah, that isn't true. Kids still like the shrooms, they don't mind going out for a day of picking, then making a brew between them.

I first took psychedelics as a kid, and it seems psychs are getting popular with kids again. Retro-scals and all that - listening to pink floyd and tripping in their lacoste trackies.

I wouldn't eyeball this. Luckily the site we use sells in 50mg bags which is handy for harm reduction.

I do think that the search for the "new meph" is over. A lot of people in my area have simply become bored with straight empath stims like Meph and are looking for something different which is why aMT is being mentioned a lot around here. There was a lot of buzz around here about 6-APB but a lot of those dud capsules and powders have been floating about (admittedly pellets have also been around) so most have written it off. I think I was the first in my "group" to source aMT online and a few of my close friends have tried it with me when I've bought it in the past and all loved it. :)

We get freebase btw, what's everyone's preferred dose with freebase? :)

I wouldn't eyeball this. Luckily the site we use sells in 50mg bags which is handy for harm reduction.

I do think that the search for the "new meph" is over. A lot of people in my area have simply become bored with straight empath stims like Meph and are looking for something different which is why aMT is being mentioned a lot around here. There was a lot of buzz around here about 6-APB but a lot of those dud capsules and powders have been floating about (admittedly pellets have also been around) so most have written it off. I think I was the first in my "group" to source aMT online and a few of my close friends have tried it with me when I've bought it in the past and all loved it. :)

We get freebase btw, what's everyone's preferred dose with freebase? :)

I don't think this is the new mephedrone (by that I mean as popular in the UK) as the come-up times are so long and it hasn't got any 'cheeky line potential' like mephedrone had.

My preferred as in 'mindblowing' (I don't advise anyone do the same just answering a question based on my experience) dose was at 60mg freebase, it lasted so long and was intense enough for me not to want to journey any higher, in fact I must say I really enjoyed the anti-depressant doses (10-20mg) for the nice glow and well being without the world feeling the need move all over the place, colours to split into their constituent parts and music take on a very physical presence.

I never called it the new meph. I merely meant that the search for a "new meph" is over and people are searching for something different than an empath stim.

Unfortunately anything that gets labeled as plant food is doomed now I reckon. These stupid greedy uk vendors will kill the fun for the rest of us just for a few months of easy money.

Removed a few off-topic posts. No need to argue in public. :)

Long time lurker fairly experienced with mainstream drugs like mdma, cocaine, 'phets

I'm after some important advice re AMT as I've never tried before

I have 0.001 scales so I'm confident on dosage but I'm unsure on a couple of things, appreciate any help

Can you drink alcohol on AMT?

Noticed people mention eating certain foods can be a bad idea xan someone explain what and why?

I know I sound like a novice but I'm after some advice to limit my risks really appreciate any help

Cheers

aMT acts as an MAO inhibitor, which means it prevents an enzyme from doing what it normally does. No, you can't drink on aMT, any combinations should be well-researched and cautiously approached.

With regards to the "new meph" thing, I reckon that not being able to drink or eat kebabs whilst on it would put a lot of people off it. Or, they'd all just end up in A&E.

I'm going stir crazy right now... Its gonna be like a week before I even have it... UGH!

Oh well at least I'm going to get to experience the magic again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.