View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, thanks for the info will bear that in mind next time. How long would you advise at minimum between doses?

Excellent info, I'm really looking forward to my next time with it but will give it a week. Test with 10mg to be on the safe side then 3-4 days later try at 40mg. To be honest I was very happy with it and like I said earlier don't like being completely floored so not sure how much further I would want to go, your (MagikalKat77) description earlier at 60mg (flowing feeling music etc.) sounded really intense and as much as I'm curious I'm not sure I'm the type to be able to handle something like that, but who knows maybe in time.

Excellent info, I'm really looking forward to my next time with it but will give it a week. Test with 10mg to be on the safe side then 3-4 days later try at 40mg. To be honest I was very happy with it and like I said earlier don't like being completely floored so not sure how much further I would want to go, your (MagikalKat77) description earlier at 60mg (flowing feeling music etc.) sounded really intense and as much as I'm curious I'm not sure I'm the type to be able to handle something like that, but who knows maybe in time.

Well high dose AMT is definitely not for the faint of heart but I can tell you that unlike most psychedelics, the AMT head space doesn't generally allow for a bad trip.

There's no point in taking 10mg if you already know the stuff is decent - that's barely a threshold dose. A common dose is 20-30mg.

My experience before was with hcl which has all gone now, getting some freebase soon that I'll start with 10mg because I'm worried it'll blow me out of the water and I'm a light weight with most things in all honesty.

Also as I described the 20mg dose I had was a 'good vibes' feeling would it be possible in anybody's experience to dose like a few times this to keep this feeling going throughout the day?

It was actually first explored as a daily antidepressant at 5mg. Most people find 5-10mg doses to be very good for inducing an all-day lift of mood. A little more and it gets a little sparkly. I find that 5-10mg doses, whatever is good for you, can be maintained over at ;east a few weeks without seeming to burn out or anything... it actually got pretty far as an antidepressant and I believe it was mainly discontinued where it was being tested due to a certain percentage of people would feel uncomfortable (they started tripping :D)

That's interesting because at the 20mg dose I did feel good, and towards the end of the day I felt as if I was no longer under the influence but the good feeling and well being was still there (I guessing at the following) because I had enjoyed feeling good that I just allowed it to continue and enjoy being happy.

Having those feeling but with colours and light just starting to get a little sparkly sounds like I'll never stop grinning and have a lot of fun enjoying my time with others.

Anyone else half audio distortion like I described earlier? I really could hear the music slow down gradually and speed up again, I really thought it was part of the song but an a later listen found this wasn't the case.

thanks for all your advice today ben and magickal ive decided although im a novice to this particular chem im very experienced in mdxx and psychs generally so taking that into consideration i was thinking nothing above 30mg should suffice...

thoughts...?

seejay

thanks for all your advice today ben and magickal ive decided although im a novice to this particular chem im very experienced in mdxx and psychs generally so taking that into consideration i was thinking nothing above 30mg should suffice...

thoughts...?

seejay
30mg of the HCl is an excellent starting dose me thinks. It is a very pleasant ride and very manageable. Enjoy.

Deleted a few posts for brushing the line of pricing and source discussion. Please keep that out of here. Thanks! :)

So just to double check, dosage should be the same for HCl and freebase?

hcl is slighter weaker Jed, seen it compared strength wise as 20 perecent weaker, so freebase 50 mg will equal roughly 40 mg hcl, i get my hcl sample soon and im going with 40 mg

hcl is slighter weaker Jed, seen it compared strength wise as 20 perecent weaker, so freebase 50 mg will equal roughly 40 mg hcl, i get my hcl sample soon and im going with 40 mg

Do you mean the other way around then if hcl is weaker?

Last edited:
Yeah, the HCl is weaker, correct. :) The other way around.

And yes, 30mg oral dose is what we meant. :)

Yeah, the HCl is weaker, correct. :) The other way around.

And yes, 30mg oral dose is what we meant. :)

so you have to increase the dose if it's HCL to get the equiv strength of a freebase one...but what are the dosing differences like with plugging and oral? pretty much the same? or would a plugged dose be a lot less?

alright guys an gals...

unfortunately later than planned i dosed 30+- 5mg ( allowing for scale) stirred into pure orange juice...

45min experienced the following...

increased hr 120
slight visual distortion and possibly depth
feeling like a serotonin build up without releasing if u know what i mean...

will keep u updated its gonna be a looonngg night will have a few beers if i need to relax later think ill be fine though...

seejay

It was actually first explored as a daily antidepressant at 5mg. Most people find 5-10mg doses to be very good for inducing an all-day lift of mood. A little more and it gets a little sparkly. I find that 5-10mg doses, whatever is good for you, can be maintained over at ;east a few weeks without seeming to burn out or anything... it actually got pretty far as an antidepressant and I believe it was mainly discontinued where it was being tested due to a certain percentage of people would feel uncomfortable (they started tripping :D)

Do you know if 5-10mg daily doses would lead to a decreased effect of a weekend recreational dose?

I'm considering using it daily but not if it negates it's recreational use.

Status
Not open for further replies.