View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno what it is about amt but its really morish in the sense that every weekend i want to do it just lately but don't want to build tolerence up too much so willhave breaks.

Yeah it is, but anything that makes me feel good is moreish. What I find really good about aMT re-dosing is though is that I don't need to keep upping the dose. I'll feel just as great after 1x 50mg dose on a Friday evening as I do come Sunday night when I'm on my 14th 50mg redose or whatever. The time between dosing stays pretty much the same as well which is good. ~4hrs. I do get pretty damn tired come the end of a 50+ hour stint on it due to the lack of amphetamine side to it but that suits me, as when I want, I can then sleep for 36 hours and wake up feeling great.

The same can not be said for MDMA in my experience!

I'm at the experimental stage with aMT at the moment and have seen it's long lasting euphoric recreational effects, so next I want to see it's psychedelic side if possible, and see how it is in very low mood enhancing doses for non party scenarios.

A very nice side effect for me is that since I started taking aMT my creativity has been given a big boost. I'm a creative person anyway but often very lazy with it so it's been great to have something giving me the kick I need to be productive. And not just while UTI. The creative kick lasts all week.

Yeah it is, but anything that makes me feel good is moreish. What I find really good about aMT re-dosing is though is that I don't need to keep upping the dose. I'll feel just as great after 1x 50mg dose on a Friday evening as I do come Sunday night when I'm on my 14th 50mg redose or whatever. The time between dosing stays pretty much the same as well which is good. ~4hrs. I do get pretty damn tired come the end of a 50+ hour stint on it due to the lack of amphetamine side to it but that suits me, as when I want, I can then sleep for 36 hours and wake up feeling great.

The same can not be said for MDMA in my experience!

I'm at the experimental stage with aMT at the moment and have seen it's long lasting euphoric recreational effects, so next I want to see it's psychedelic side if possible, and see how it is in very low mood enhancing doses for non party scenarios.

A very nice side effect for me is that since I started taking aMT my creativity has been given a big boost. I'm a creative person anyway but often very lazy with it so it's been great to have something giving me the kick I need to be productive. And not just while UTI. The creative kick lasts all week.

yeah its strange i been happier lately since i been taking it every weekend, i even enjoy the comedown its not a feel like shit hide from the world comedown that phet or mdma gives you. despite all this i don't crave it either its just the perfect drug

At noon today I vaporized 20mg of the smelly Canadian freebase in my glass Vapor Genie (which worked effortlessly for vaporizing this chemical). I find it interesting that others have indicated very potent effects, to me this was very light. This is my third try at vaporizing this AMT, and the results were pretty consistent. 20mg vaporized was a solid ++ but no higher (and I'm including some weed to help it along). Am I just a hard-head for this stuff? Seems like it should have had a stronger effect.

Just to follow up my own post the next day. I'm thinking that maybe it was as strong as it should have been, but at 20mg vaped, I don't experience any psychedelic effects (which jibes with what another poster said above if I assume 20mg vaped = 40mg oral?). However, I also didn't experience much "euphoria" as such. Instead, it felt like a mental stimulant. I was sharp and deep and creative thoughts came easily to me, and I connected to music readily and with great emotion.

Stimulation lasted about ~14 hours at which point I fell asleep. Pot smoked throughout and actually the craziest parts of my trip were listening to music after smoking a lot of pot at the 11 hour mark. Go figure. Woke up this morning still slightly activated, but at least I slept through it.

I think this drug can be dangerous in the same way that other stimulants are dangerous, but that's just my feeling and obviously I don't have the experience of the regular users here... It doesn't feel physically benign to me at all. I'm by no means a mess today, but I wouldn't want to do this stuff on a regular basis, or lightly.

How far into your AMT trip do you take mdma and how much mg of mdma do you drop?

I'm thinking of dropping 100mg of mdma about 5 hours into the 50mg aMT trip.
Usually at the end when I feel myself coming down from the aMT. Last time was 50mg aMT and then after approx 9/10 hours I dropped 150mg MDMA. Blew me away :)

I wouldn't drop the MDMA so soon into the aMT trip as I find the aMT comes in waves and some of those are quite large ones! I felt no need to dose more aMT or mix with anything else (except a few beers and some weed). Personally, I would dose more aMT if I wanted a more 'intense' experience rather than mix with the MDMA.

For me, the MDMA really kicks hard at the end of the aMT trip. I had the biggest eye and jaw wobbles ever and it felt grrrrrrrrreat :)

Just to follow up my own post the next day. I'm thinking that maybe it was as strong as it should have been, but at 20mg vaped, I don't experience any psychedelic effects (which jibes with what another poster said above if I assume 20mg vaped = 40mg oral?). However, I also didn't experience much "euphoria" as such. Instead, it felt like a mental stimulant. I was sharp and deep and creative thoughts came easily to me, and I connected to music readily and with great emotion.

Stimulation lasted about ~14 hours at which point I fell asleep. Pot smoked throughout and actually the craziest parts of my trip were listening to music after smoking a lot of pot at the 11 hour mark. Go figure. Woke up this morning still slightly activated, but at least I slept through it.

I think this drug can be dangerous in the same way that other stimulants are dangerous, but that's just my feeling and obviously I don't have the experience of the regular users here... It doesn't feel physically benign to me at all. I'm by no means a mess today, but I wouldn't want to do this stuff on a regular basis, or lightly.

i said that after my first time trying it but then after my second session i loved it even more and it just gets better every week for me but i have to do it with friends around and with lous=d music it makes a big difference to just sitting at home on your own.

i said that after my first time trying it but then after my second session i loved it even more and it just gets better every week for me but i have to do it with friends around and with lous=d music it makes a big difference to just sitting at home on your own.

I hear you, but just for the record, I spent half of the duration doing a bit of woodworking (not recommended as my hands were too shaky, but it worked out perfectly since I took my time). The other half was spent with my wife and listening to loud music (The Suburbs, uninterrupted from beginning to end, was epic).

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I couldn't eat dinner that night and didn't eat much at all the entire day. No appetite.

I hear you, but just for the record, I spent half of the duration doing a bit of woodworking (not recommended as my hands were too shaky, but it worked out perfectly since I took my time). The other half was spent with my wife and listening to loud music (The Suburbs, uninterrupted from beginning to end, was epic).

Another thing that I forgot to mention is that I couldn't eat dinner that night and didn't eat much at all the entire day. No appetite.

strange thing is there are times when i do actually feel hungry on it and have eaten before but its usaully things like jaffa cakes, ceriel or noodles. didn't eat last week tho as i mixed it with other stims.

i find the simplest things exiting on amt its like being a little kid again wanting to explore everything and finding everything amusing and interesting tv is just pointless and confusing on this stuff.

What's are peoples experiences with having DMT during an aMT trip?

I get zero hallucinogenic effect from aMT so a short DMT trip might sit every nicely along with aMTs euphoric quality.

The DMT in question id take is a Pharmahuasca.

I get zero hallucinogenic effect from aMT so a short DMT trip might sit every nicely along with aMTs euphoric quality.

Don't take any MAO inhibiting "pharmahuasca" DMT preparations in combination with aMT. Because aMT releases large amounts of monoamines, inhibiting an enzyme that mitigates their levels would be a disaster - like serotonin syndrome puking and shitting yourself in an unrelenting hyperthermic fever delirium until you die in a sweaty heap of convulsing human stew disastrous.

hello bluelighters

is it safe to combine aMT with phenibut?

like 30mg aMT up where the sun dosnt shine
and 1200mg phenibut down the throat?

thanks very much for your answers!

swirls from sunny switzerland :)

I have often used a small/medium amount of AMT with smoked DMT and it's very fine indeed. Doesn't make the main hit any stronger but seems to let the return phase stretch out a bit. In addition it puts you in a positive frame of mind before you start, which might help with any fear, if you are that way inclined with psychedelics.

To reiterate from above, avoid the MAOIs, just smoke it. After learning to love the effects you can develop a Pavlovian learned flavour reaction, oddly enough I enjoy the taste now.

Probably it wont matter soon anyway. I've spotted it creeping into a couple of the mainstream RC sites. That's going to more or less make it certain to be "temporarily" banned when the Autumn law hits the books.

Could be even quicker if one of the more lackwitted vendors sells the 5-MEO version and someone dies.

hello bluelighters

is it safe to combine aMT with phenibut?

like 30mg aMT up where the sun dosnt shine
and 1200mg phenibut down the throat?

thanks very much for your answers!

swirls from sunny switzerland :)

Absolutely - great combo. :)

Quick question, speaking of combos. How does it go with benzos such as clonazepam? Talking low doses here (1 - 2mg), will it be counterproductive during the peak/high? Save for the tail end when sleep is needed?

It will be some degree of counterproductive, yes. I'd save it until the tail end. :) If you're panicking or something they can be good (though it's best to work through it on your own for maximum benefit), but I would never plan to take benzos with a psychedelic.

I'm amazed there is still talk about this drug. It still remains my favorite of all time. So unfortunate that it is not available anymore - the DEA emergency schedules and then fully schedules aMT yet TFMPP and BZP are readily available. *sigh*

Last time I tried ordering aMT, I got 5-MeO-AMT instead... talk about a disaster.

And I still think that aMT is the most potent and longest-lasting antidepressant in existence. I wish I would have been more frugal with my supply - but I had no idea about the emergency scheduling until it was too late.

The good ones dont disappear.

also The US is one of the few states where it is illegal.

Hey MagicalKat. :) Haven't seen you for quite some time.

The good ones dont disappear.

also The US is one of the few states where it is illegal.

Well I'm in the US unfortunately and I haven't even heard of availability outside the US so people must be very hush hush about its existence.

Amt arrived this morning hoping to try tomorrow or Sunday...
Grey hcl
First time trying experienced in mdxx and sampled apb samples...
What is suggested dosage and what are expected effects, I know about duration..

Thanks
Seejay

Status
Not open for further replies.