PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
35mg per RA weren't that strong for me.

Also, if you have HCl you just did 24,9mg of freebase

As a rule of thumb one takes about half the dose of MDMA.

But it is always better to start too low than too high 8o

25mg is enough for a full blown +++ psychedelic experience with some people, or so I seem to recall.

Yeah, an incredibly slow material to come on such as AMT and a full stomach will do that.

As a rule of thumb one takes about half the dose of MDMA.

I dunno about that, for someone who takes 150mg of MDMA that's 75 mg of AMT; that's quite a bit, I'm sure most people don't need to take those kinds of doses.

It is indeed better to start low than high.

Merging with the Big&Dandy AMT thread. :)

Mmk well It was my first time and I wanted to give it a shot.

At 7 hours I felt only marginally better than I did at 3 and was not getting enough energy from the chem and decided that I was going to call it a night and xanax'd myself to sleep.

I'll try 60 next time. And to Chasingthecat, I converted my own freebase to HCL so it shouldnt matter no?

Erowid listed like 20-40 as a normal medium dose and given its my first time with any long acting chem I wanted to take it easy.

Still, showed a lot of promise. Felt good most of the time, laughter came easy, and I was comfy. Nausea was hardly there although I expect it with a higher dose.

Mmk well It was my first time and I wanted to give it a shot.

At 7 hours I felt only marginally better than I did at 3 and was not getting enough energy from the chem and decided that I was going to call it a night and xanax'd myself to sleep.

I'll try 60 next time. And to Chasingthecat, I converted my own freebase to HCL so it shouldnt matter no?

Erowid listed like 20-40 as a normal medium dose and given its my first time with any long acting chem I wanted to take it easy.

Still, showed a lot of promise. Felt good most of the time, laughter came easy, and I was comfy. Nausea was hardly there although I expect it with a higher dose.

I found the nausea overwhelming in the higher dosages, the most nausea producing chemical I've eaten to date. Careful with that.

Meh I've accepted it and If it happens it happens. Im hoping its not worse than my harmala alkaloid trip. Where I was dry heaving, and puked up everything I ever had and then some. And where after swallowing saliva, I had to go puke THAT up in a few minutes. That was the worst vomiting I've ever had. Painful too.

So if it doesnt top that then I'm cool

How does one convert the HCL into the freebase or vice versa? I apologise if this has already been covered, I didn't see it when reading though the threads. Mind you I only skimmed them.

Freebase to hcl: put your material in a dish, and pour an equimolar amount of hydrochloric acid on it. Then evaporate the water and excess hcl.

Hcl to freebase: dissolve your material in water, add equimolar amount of sodium hydroxide. Evaporate water, or alternatively, pull material with nonpolar solvent and then evaporate the solvent. The latter option can be used if you have material which has lower boiling point in freebase form, than water.

I had an amazing time on ~45 of AMT yesterday. I tried it at 25 before but the increased dosage certainly makes quite a difference.

The first 4 hours were very remicsent of the early stages of MDMA. I had eye wobbles and confusion. But I felt very sober and clean. I went swimming in a powerfull river out to an island and laid there in the hot sand for what seemed like ages.

I really enjoyed it, but I did feel a come-down into the trippyier stage. Maybe it was just because I had not eaten anything all day but I became very tired and almost delerious. Luckily some phenezapam eased me into sleep.

After my experience tripping outsite alone, I don't think I could enjoy AMT at a rave.

After my experience tripping outsite alone, I don't think I could enjoy AMT at a rave.

Me too. I went to a 3 day rave once with MDMA one night, 2C-I the next night and it definitely wasn't for me. I don't have any AMT experience but with psychedelics in general I feel the same way.

Me too. I went to a 3 day rave once with MDMA one night, 2C-I the next night and it definitely wasn't for me. I don't have any AMT experience but with psychedelics in general I feel the same way.

I could never imagine a rave being any fun on any sort of psychedelic, but I have thought about it and I think I will go this weekend. AMT has a lot of MDMA-like properties and depending on the vibe at the rave it could be fun.

Or it could just be a bunch of pilled out sweaty kids. We'll see...

depending on the vibe at the rave it could be fun.

Or it could just be a bunch of pilled out sweaty kids. We'll see...

I'm pretty sure that's where it lies. The one I went to was very big and wasn't a very PLURy environment. The crowd was more into stimulants than psychedelics and I know for a fact at that time the meth bombs dominated the pill market and most people just swallow whatever they buy as ecstasy.

I'm sure smaller raves where psychedelics are the main drugs being taken are much better environments. It's all about setting. :)

Unfortunately such events don't exist in my area, never had the chance.

So I think something must have happened to my AMT molecules...

When I went to put them in the water, and they didnt dissolve I came here and was told buy the muriatic acid.

When I got back from the store, it appeared that a lot of the AMT had dissolved somehow. There was not nearly as much in the cup anymore. Got me thinking maybe something happened to it.

Because my doses of "30" and "51" mg were so mild I never broke a +1

We received our aMT from the same source, and we've been AFAIK the only people who have commented on solubility issues. Perhaps it really came in HCl form as labeled. I'll try vaping some of mine sometime--if easily smoked with no burnt residue left behind, it's likely freebase, though I'm currently assuming it's HCl as it came from a reputable source, compounded by the possibility that your conversion attempt somehow degraded your product (if it was already in HCl form) :/

I have had some great experiences with AMT at dosages around 50 mgs recently. How much does upping the dose change the experience? I'm thinking of trying around 70 or 75 tomorrow.

It seems to have a fairly linear dosage/response curve. That seems like a reasonable step up in dosage.

Does anyone know about kidney toxicity? Concerning this trip report: I think it's suspect that two people experience apparent kidney problems at the same time, but I was wondering how heavy a drug a-MT is? Because recently I have started to doubt if I'm still a 100% healthy regarding liver, kidneys, GI and CNS...

I too have to wonder how toxic it may be. I personally think there could be a correlation between drugs that cause severe nausea and toxicity. The body doesnt want something in there right?

Anyway speaking of which, would you say on an empty stomach it should mostly be dosed within an hour. As in, the swallowed chem should be absorbed? Not necessarily in effect yet of course. I dosed and got sick 1 hour after and threw up. Just wondering how much I may have lost on the trip.

You should avert nausea altogether (or at least diminish it severely) by RA'ing it.

What do you think about what I said to you a few posts up regarding the potency loss you noticed after adding the acid? Do you feel you received HCl as labeled after all?

Actually I think that something happened BEFORE I added the acid at all.

Think I posted this but if not:

None of my AMT dissolved rapidly when i got it, but then I went to the store, and when I got back, I noticed at least half of it appeared to be dissolved or gone or whatever.

My 3 doses of "post-muriatic-acid" have all responded equally, it appears no degradation was noted between these.

My theory is somehow the AMT died in the water, because after two small doses barely being threshold, I poured the rest of what I had into a glass and drank it.

And had a nice +2.5 for this evening. But understand that this "+2.5" should have, in actuality, been 170mg of AMT. I know something happened because my other doses, expected to be 30 and 50 felt incredibly mild.

Status
Not open for further replies.