View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy AMT Thread - 2nd incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite interested in picking some of this up, being out of the USA and its strict scheduling laws now.

I'm wondering about giving it a mix with some Mescaline from one of the local San Pedro's growing in the street.

Or if I really wanna do a never before done combo, throw some 4-meo-pcp in there... cause I have it lol

What is the best way to determine if one has the freebase or the HCl? I see some refer to a difference in smell. How different do the two smell? Could one easily confuse the freebase w/ the HCl based on smell alone? Also, if one were to rectally administer AMT freebase would it be inactive?

AMT freebase is insoluble in water, while the HCL salt is freely soluble. If you're sure the substance that you have is AMT of some sort, stir a little into some H2O and see if it goes into solution. If you want to administer AMT rectally, I'd definitely recommend converting it to the HCL.

^^^ Yep, I had the same question, turned out that mine was the HCL version. Apparently the HCl is much less smelly also and will leave a residue when vaporized.

On another note, I've never tried my AMT past a dose of 25 mg and I have been wanting to ever since I acquired it. Anybody have any fun ideas for something to do do while high on AMT?

There is a rave I'm considering going to this weekend but I don't know if that would be the appropriate environment. Any thoughts?

I also am thinking of trying aMT. I've read some trip reports and i know some people get really bad stomach pains/cramps and some people dont feel anything at all. I have a stomach condition and i was wondering how bad the nausea really is?

I also am thinking of trying aMT. I've read some trip reports and i know some people get really bad stomach pains/cramps and some people dont feel anything at all. I have a stomach condition and i was wondering how bad the nausea really is?

I had none with 25 mg of the HCL From what I have gathered, people generally experience more naseau and the sort from the freebase

I don't get stomach issues with vaporized or rectally-dosed AMT (I prefer rectal), but I do with oral dosing.

I think AMT HCL would absorb a bit faster than the freebase when taken rectally, but it definitely works very well as the freebase.

I don't get stomach issues with vaporized or rectally-dosed AMT (I prefer rectal), but I do with oral dosing.

I think AMT HCL would absorb a bit faster than the freebase when taken rectally, but it definitely works very well as the freebase.

How do you rectally administer a freebase? What do you dissolve it in? Or do you just put it in a capsule and insert it?

I'll have this chemical in my hands very soon. Taken rectally seems to be the most enjoyable judging from this thread's opinion.
How do I prepare it? Just shove a capsule up my woo-woo?

First of all, check this thread for rectal administration.

Furthermore I think you could just put it in a capsule but it would just be better to dissolve the aMT HCl in a volume of water (I'd say like 2 ml?), if it's the freebase you could add like 1 drop of vinegar to get it to dissolve.
Then suck up this watery solution with a needle/syringe, take off the needle! ;)
Apply some lubricant (optional and doesn't have to be a commercially available one, maybe like olive oil...?) then shove it in far enough to pass like the sphincter or first bit of butt that closes off the content-holding section, and release the fluid into that content holding section / rectum. Done!

I'll be acquiring aMT in about 2 weeks or something <3 Sexxxxy

How can one smoke aMT effectively, i.e. without coughing it out immediately? Tried to smoke 10 mg from a lightbulb and felt virtually nothing. Couldn't hold the smoke, because it was VERY harsh, much worse than even the dirtiest waxy-brown DMT (btw smoking anything out of the device you normally use for DMT may provide some surprises 8o)

I'm considering rectal dosing for my next experiment. I plan to do 30-40mg and go to a rave. How long is the come-up? Will a single plugged dose be sufficient for 8 hours? I'm going to use the acetate or hydrochloride salt.

My AMT smokes just fine - I chase it on tinfoil. Tastes (literally) like shit but not harsh at all. I suspect I have the freebase form though which is apparently easier to smoke/vape. I'm sure the instructions for converting the HCl to freebase is in this thread somewhere. Maybe try giving the search button a lil prod :)

my fave drug, but i actuallly found vaporising less euphoric and more speedy, like that magical sparkle goes and i am left with a speedy enegetic high that leaves my mouth tasting like shit =D

my fave drug, but i actuallly found vaporising less euphoric and more speedy, like that magical sparkle goes and i am left with a speedy enegetic high that leaves my mouth tasting like shit =D

lol, well, maybe ill reconsider smoking it then....

stability

How long will the fb keep? I weighed out some on monday and tuesday and noticed that the residues in my scale pan have turned brownish and oily.
I plan to keep my stash for 3 or 4 months. Putting it in the freezer is not really an option. Do I have to convert it to the HCl?

btw I'm also wondering about the stability of DMT, although I doubt I will keep it that long 8)

How can one smoke aMT effectively, i.e. without coughing it out immediately? Tried to smoke 10 mg from a lightbulb and felt virtually nothing. Couldn't hold the smoke, because it was VERY harsh, much worse than even the dirtiest waxy-brown DMT (btw smoking anything out of the device you normally use for DMT may provide some surprises 8o)

I'm considering rectal dosing for my next experiment. I plan to do 30-40mg and go to a rave. How long is the come-up? Will a single plugged dose be sufficient for 8 hours? I'm going to use the acetate or hydrochloride salt.

Well I doubt the HCl form can be smoked without the result you're describing but I'm not sure. There are those compounds that vaporize all right at lower temperatures before succumbing to pyrolysis...

Convert it to the freebase then if smoking is what you want and it's correct that the HCl is 'too stable'.

Anyone tried converting it to the fumarate salt? Might that lengthen the shelf life?

How do you rectally administer a freebase? What do you dissolve it in? Or do you just put it in a capsule and insert it?

I generally just put it in a capsule... as long as it's gelatin and not one of the longer-dissolving ones like vegetable. Actually I rarely use anything rectally by dissolving it in water anymore... it's just a little faster (just by a couple of minutes really) and it's way easier to put a gel cap up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.