View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT thread - New incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it can be pretty intense in the woods alone - your thoughts can go quickly to that 'organic-death' place - especially on 4-sub-Ts-

but, its been very beautiful too - the woods are just so aesthetically appealing, at least in North Carolina - they feel like they fill my soul with something very deep-

peace and love,
S_S

ps I have a harder time imagining people tripping hard at shows, so it goes to show its all what youre used to!

I agree wholeheartedly... the forests in North Carolina are amazing. Special indeed.

^North Carolina, I am kind of jealous of all the fall color you guys have. We have a little in the Rock Mountains but not like NC.
I think next weekend I might go in the mountains here and go on a color trip. It should be peaking and the colors should be good this year.
Hmmm what should my brain wear?

Yeah, we have lots of bright fall colors and fall lasts for months, gently tapering into a mild winter that doesn't make me feel like a depressed mammal in hibernation. I love it!

I was very much looking forward to trying this substance, having done quite a bit of research on it. I placed an order last week on what seemed at the time as a legit supplier, later to find that he was a scammer (found so today) and having paid 80euros for 0.1 grams. I am very bummed about this, as the more I read about it the more I want to try it. I even bought the damn weight scale which measures in one miligram intervals (yes, it was expensive).

I was really looking into taking a trip and finding some meaning to life (for reasons I rather not comment in public, I need it more than ever). I am so bummed I am even considering going to the pharmacy and getting some DXM (even though the occurence of Olney's lesions has put me off from it in the past). Where I live it is near impossible to get any LSD or shrooms, and from further research, there is a shorteness of tryptamine suppliers on the net, and most of them are pretty underground (as in, inner circle underground).

I won't give up though. Really wanting to take this substance.

Youkai said:
I knew these pegans who would always go out into the middle of the woods and take 15+ hits of GOOD lsd and just climb around on trees and shit like that getting in touch with nature.... I just know how you people can do that and remain sane! I'll smoke DMT in the woods, but try to have at least one partner with me, heaven knows I couldnt trip longer lasting deeply psychedelics in the woods alone at night without losing it to my own delusions.

Like your first ayahuasca trip out in a cow pasture, thats brave man....

Yeah, my plan was to have had gone to this mountain right next to my city and taken the 4-aco-dmt. My city is pretty big, and the skyline is impressive. I am a bit of a loner and used to go to the same spot last year during fall (still nice weather) with my mp3 player and my GBL. I would drink little shots of GBL every hour with melodic music playing (hard trance, if you must now), and I would just relax and think about everything. The sun was shining, blue sky, no one in sight and me looking down into the city. It is funny how a city of about 6 million people looks from the far, through the eyes of GBL.

I cannot even imagine what it would be like with 4-aco-dmt.

4-aco-dmt cas#?

Been googling and searching erowid and I can't seem to find the cas#? Does anyone happen to know it, or know where I can find it?

4-aco-dmt has no cas number i know its a pain i been wanting one for it too lol... unreconised chemical...

Ah thanks, I was trying to access the aco dmt archive, and obviously that wasn't working out for me.

First time trying 4-aco-dmt - Questions

Hi,

I have done quite a bit of research, and I have just received my 4-aco-dmt.

I will be testing it in about 1 hour, and would like to know the following, which remains unknown despite my research,

1) How does stomach content affect oral administration? I had a heavy meal about 2 and a half hours ago. When I take the substance, it will be about 4 hours since the meal. Is this enough time to not affect the 4-aco-dmt?

2) How long shall I expect the trip to last? I will take it at 9 pm. I can wake up tomorrow at 11am if I want, and from my research the trip can last anywhere from 4 to 6 hours.

3) I have no psychedelic experience whatsoever, other than cannabis (which has never given me a psychedelic experience). I weight 180lbs lean, quite muscular. I was thinking 14 to 16 mgs. I am also not sure how trustable my source is, although I would guess it is pure (and so he advertised it as). My aim is to have a light-medium trip (and test the waters), I will leave a heavier experimentation for another day.

I am shooting off to buy some batteries for my scale. Will be back in half an hour, hopefully I can get some answers to this by then. Of course, I will report back on the experience, possibly whilst on, if I am not very disturbed.

Thanks

I merged a question about 4-AcO-DMT in here ---^

1 - Food in the stomach at all will affect the absorbtion. However, after 4 hours it should not affect it too much. I usually hold the powder (or liquid solution) in my mouth for 10 minutes or so, swishing around, to absorb much of it sublingually, then swallow. That probably makes it come on faster though.

2 - For me, 4-AcO-DMT lasts only a few hours. I would count on 4-6 though. More to feel totally baseline, but you will probably be able to sleep at 4-6. it's not a particularly stimulating chemical.

3 - Try 12-14mg. Maybe on the low side. Just because you've never tripped before at all and are alone and you don't know your tolerance to things like that. Actually, it would be best to take a very low dose first and check for abnormal reactions, to be safe. Take like 6-8mg (as it's a tryptamine and seems pharmacologically quite safe), which should be light and give you a definite flavor of what's the come.

14mg may be a very intense experience, also-

just for your warning - different individuals react differently to tryptamines - some need large doses to get the same effects that others need from small doses-

The first time I tried 4-aco-dmt I tried 14mg and was plenty satisfied (ie a pretty strong trip)-

Thank you.

Holy mackerel, just bought the batteries. The scale is a cheap off-Ebay scale, which supposedly measures in 1mgs intervals. I just put the 10gram weight measurement and it reads 9.813 grams. Is this normal? The measurement is way off to measure in mgs if the weight is, in reality, 10 grams. I am not trusting it to measure 12mgs, at least not right now.

Shall I set it up for it to recognise the weight as 10 grams?

This does not sound good.

EDIT: OK, I did 4 different measurements for tare, plate + chemical and plate only. Took the differences out and it seemed like I had anywhere from 18 to 22 mgs. I divided it by a slight more than a half, so as to make anywhere from 10 to 14 mgs. Put it in spoon, and licked it off. Quite bitter. It was chugged at 9.32 PM. Will report back as time goes by in this same post. Stomach was semi-full, could hear some noises from digestion as I got slightly nervous doing the measurements trying to be as precise as possible.

EDIT 2: Half an hour gone. Feeling as if something is about to happen but then doesn't, could be placebo though. Will wait another half hour see how it goes.

EDIT 3: Snorted 6mgs 1 hour after ingestion, about 45 mins ago. Just a stoned feeling. No OEVs, some colourful CEVs if I concentrate. Feel quite tired though. As I initially thought, I need a high dose, just like a normally do for a drug. Not writing it off still, hopefully the 6mgs snorted will peak. Next time defo will hit 20-25mgs.

Last edited:
the weight is meant to tare the scale, so yes you should read the instructions on how to tare the scale and set it to 10g and then use the 5g weight (if you have one) to tare to that -

you should also think about investing in some mg tares (which should be handled with tweezers so the oils on your finger do not accumulate and weigh them down to a greater degree)-

I have an American Weigh DIA-10 which also measures in 1mg increments. The best technique I have found to increase the reliability is I cut a piece of a credit card to exactly 300mg and I put that on the scale first, then put whatever I want to measure on the card, it seems to works much better than way, perhaps this could help with your scale as well.

With 4-AcO-DMT and cheap milligram scales, its probably best to use liquid measurement though.

for cheap scales the best method of measuring is how e1 pointed out.
put some sort of tray (ex peice of credit card, buisness card, or a weighing tray {my scale came with one}) down first and record its weight. Without taring it put the powder on top of the tray untill you get the dosage you want.
For example if your weighing tray weighs 300mh and you want to dose on 16mg than put powder onto the tray intill it reads 316mg.
This is the most accurate way i found for measuring small weights on a shitty scale.

For me with 4-aco-dmt 2or3 mgs makes a pretty big difference. I went from 18mgs to 20mgs my last time and the rushes were bigger for sure. For me they have an edgy feel to them also, not smooth like mushrooms but more edgy like a DMT come up. I get less of a body high from 4-aco-dmt them shrooms so the rushes don’t feel as grounded and euphoric. I think the rushes at higher levels could scare some people on this stuff.
I am starting to like this stuff at 20mgs I got into some nice headspaces a lot like mushrooms but easier to control and focus.

How long do you guys leave between trips? Is 2 or 3 days ok? So far this trip has been nothing notorious (read my second edit). I would like to double the dosage (20-25mgs) next time, was thinking saturday morning.

^I always wait at least 7 days much less and you will get a tolerance.

Status
Not open for further replies.