European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's still happening Rass. You need to get that sorted. Especially if your aim is for both sites to co-exist.

Otherwise what you've posted here is crap - a lie. I expect better from you. X

Unfortunately I am beaten. She has completely reneged on her word and insisted her site is to be a platform to sling abuse. Best thing you can do is pay absolutely no attention. No-one takes it seriously anyway and she'll eventually tire herself and get obsessed over something else. You could even report it and achieve the unthinkable; get her banned from her own forum.

That's the very last I'm saying, let's give it no more attention.

She is banned from r/Bluelight as well. I took the advice of the main site on that one I'll admit.

Shame you didn't setup r/EADD as well as that place is a total shit show

Unfortunately I am beaten. She has completely reneged on her word and insisted her site is to be a platform to sling abuse. Best thing you can do is pay absolutely no attention. No-one takes it seriously anyway and she'll eventually tire herself and get obsessed over something else. You could even report it and achieve the unthinkable; get her banned from her own forum.

That's the very last I'm saying, let's give it no more attention.

Then why are you still an actively contributing member of her forum raas?

Yep. Shit gets old.

I am angry coz angela merkel is mad that australia wants a trade deal with UK. .

Pfft

Someone should mention the war to her.

I couldn't help myself and had another look at her crappy site. Apart from calling me consumerfag ( i am not gay but nice to see the silly cow show she is homophobic ) but she actually said she has moved a thread about me to some private bit of her site so she can bitch and whine about me without me being able to view it.LOL!! Say what you want Evey but you are the idiot on benefits wasting money on a site noone visits and getting ridiculously expensive hair treatments with money that should be used for your child or perhaps to pay some of your massive debt off. Deranged obsessive nutjob. Oh and the poll on who is the worst professional about Big G and I just shows what a childish nasty slag you are. Its quite hilarious. Anyway thats the last time i bother looking at your crappy site or read your delusional rants. Enjoy reading eadd...at least i can post here. Bye bye and enjoy your forum that is the cyberspace equivalent to the toilet in Trainspotting.

just-dont-look.gif

Oh i wont be Raas. Curiosity got the better of me but it gave me a good laugh. She is just showing what a nasty deranged loony she is. I truly feel sorry for her kid being raised by such a nasty obsessed nutcase and for inheriting the quality genetics of her parents. Scary thought that.

Consumer you must be feeling a tad raw today after that epic session. I'm a curious person too. Let's listen to my amazing, smart hubby and our intelligent shambles and not go there. Since the man banned me I've not looked and he's certainly not one to seriously advise me about anything, unless I'm being a bit of a dafty and upsetting myself needlessly. I love him for that <3

So let's listen to Felix, he knows his stuff.

You get a bacon and egg roll into you and maybe a nice glass of amazing red Australian wine, then go back to bed flower xxx

Consumer you must be feeling a tad raw today after that epic session. I'm a curious person too. Let's listen to my amazing, smart hubby and our intelligent shambles and not go there. Since the man banned me I've not looked and he's certainly not one to seriously advise me about anything, unless I'm being a bit of a dafty and upsetting myself needlessly. I love him for that <3

So let's listen to Felix, he knows his stuff.

You get a bacon and egg roll into you and maybe a nice glass of amazing red Australian wine, then go back to bed flower xxx
Good advice Kate. I just woke up. Had a great sleep though still a little tired. Going to head off to the beach for my morning coffee, bacon and egg roll and walk. I shall not let curiosity get the better of me again. I say we dont even mention her name ever again. Let her and Sammy G rant to themselves in cyberspace. She is getting what she thrives on, drama. Lets just ignore her. After all she is just a nobody. A useless unemployed mentally ill self obsessed drama queen with no friends in real life. Ignoring her cyberspace persona leaves her with nothing.

Anyway off to the beach. Thats my last words on that particular subject.

I am angry coz angela merkel is mad that australia wants a trade deal with UK.
..... Well, she is right to be pissed off; it is forbidden under the terms of the European Single Market. Article Fifty hasn't been invoked yet. As long as Britain is still part of the EU, we can't go setting up any unilateral trade agreements with any nation that we also trade with as part of the EU. That's the whole point of the single market; no individual member is favoured over any other. Meaning also, no trade deals "on the side".

Britain is almost certain to lose access to the European Single Market, simply because the conditions inevitably attached to retaining access most probably would be too onerous -- after all, they are unlikely to be any less strict than the conditions of trade in force right now, which are making people unhappy enough to consider leaving the EU. So a post-Art50 deal with Australia is not entirely out of the question. But we are not allowed even to begin those negotiations until the Article Fifty process is completed. We still have obligations to satisfy before we are allowed to leave.
Someone should mention the war to her.
Once the Article Fifty negotiations are completed, there will be nothing to prevent another actual war between Britain and Germany .....

If your country doesn't have soviernty and lacks any autonomy it will inevitably get ravaged by bureaucracy which crushes the human spirit. People that are the producers and innovators in British society just got fed up IMO

Autonomy is a great idea in theory, but comes at a price for aome countries. If the standard of living was getting worse in the UK then its pretty normal for people who just want to be able to afford their house and feed their kids to want out.

When the divorce happens anyone has a right to a trade agreement with the UK.

UK will be fine after about 5 years.

And Im just saying it as I work with some poms who have given me a very one sided point of view but it makes sense.

The look on her face on tv was like she was imitating a hemorrhoid.

Also: even with any paper deal there never is anything stopping a war and there never was.

..... Well, she is right to be pissed off; it is forbidden under the terms of the European Single Market. Article Fifty hasn't been invoked yet. As long as Britain is still part of the EU, we can't go setting up any unilateral trade agreements with any nation that we also trade with as part of the EU. That's the whole point of the single market; no individual member is favoured over any other. Meaning also, no trade deals "on the side".

Britain is almost certain to lose access to the European Single Market, simply because the conditions inevitably attached to retaining access most probably would be too onerous -- after all, they are unlikely to be any less strict than the conditions of trade in force right now, which are making people unhappy enough to consider leaving the EU. So a post-Art50 deal with Australia is not entirely out of the question. But we are not allowed even to begin those negotiations until the Article Fifty process is completed. We still have obligations to satisfy before we are allowed to leave.Once the Article Fifty negotiations are completed, there will be nothing to prevent another actual war between Britain and Germany .....

Article 50 has been designed as such to be like crawling through broken glass to reach the fire escape. Designed as a deterrent, hardly surprising now someone has actually decided they are going down that path they ignore it. It's completely unfit for purpose in the real world.

Status
Not open for further replies.