Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you're gonnae see it show up after this time :\

You should have smoked some DMT and then placed your order.

tuesday night is just as shitty a night to be working on as any other night

So, out of 5 orders, placed a week ago. 2 have arrived. Granted, one being of importance, the rest extra indulgence. But still. Wtf. The postman hasn't even been today, I've not seen one on the few streets I can see. It's rare he comes here before 3pm, but not at all... Bad form...

Fail...:/ Or I got ripped off. Or busted... either way.. Fail...

So, out of 5 orders, placed a week ago. 2 have arrived. Granted, one being of importance, the rest extra indulgence. But still. Wtf. The postman hasn't even been today, I've not seen one on the few streets I can see. It's rare he comes here before 3pm, but not at all... Bad form...

Fail...:/ Or I got ripped off. Or busted... either way.. Fail...

I know that feeling all too well, out of my 3 orders, 1 arrived!
My h order has vanished into the ether, or more likel was never sent, vendor talking bout how he is gunna send it via fedex now.. lol.. i dunno what to make of it, and my hash order never showed up n when i complained they just refunded the money, so we arent doing too well at the mo eh!

Well, with the bank holiday, and checking RM service updates all week there has been a lot of planes cancelled due to weather at the beginning of the week. I did see Ireland affected by this at least one day. I had two days of it. Probably come tomorrow when I'm not here, for the whole weekend...

EDIT-- Royal mail finally arrived at 17:47..:? I've never known them out so late.

Last edited:
Fucking letting agents are cunts man. Just had an email advising me my rent is going to be going up by 18%. EIGHTEEN FUCKING PERCENT! What sort of absolute fuckery is that? They are not open to negotiations either. Looks like I will be moving which I really don't want to do.

Fucking letting agents are cunts man. Just had an email advising me my rent is going to be going up by 18%. EIGHTEEN FUCKING PERCENT! What sort of absolute fuckery is that? They are not open to negotiations either. Looks like I will be moving which I really don't want to do.

That's shite, man! How long do you have before the increase takes effect?

Is there no legal way to contest that? Is that even legal?

I think it is legal but the rent increase cannot begin until the beginning of a new tenancy agreement. If there's a rolling monthly contract then I think, depending on how long one has been resident at the property, you're entitled to a certain length of time to find somewhere else.

The owner of the house I'm in at the minute seems to be in severe negative equity with this and another property. The mortgage is up in October so I don't know what will happen. The letting agent said that due to the length of time spent here, there'll be time given to find somewhere else. They might be talking shite, mind you.

I've just received a trolling email from she who is not mentioned here. Minutes after I posted in a thread. It's nasty and threatening. I specifically asked her not to email me but it continues.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've never experienced trolling like this it's quite disconcerting.

I've just received a trolling email from she who is not mentioned here. Minutes after I posted in a thread. It's nasty and threatening. I specifically asked her not to email me but it continues.

Anyone else experiencing this?

I've never experienced trolling like this it's quite disconcerting.
She does not have my email but some of the crazy vindictive shit she has written about me is breathtaking. Ignore her Kate. We are welcome here and she will never be again. Its like the Simpson's meme Old Man shouts at Cloud.
She is an obsessed nutjob.

She's doing it for attention and to start drama. She can no longer doing it directly so she's doing it through email. Don't let it affect you, Koneko, just block her email.

Report it to the service provider - send one reply asking them to stop, after that ignore any further emails but keep a copy of everything (screen shots if they are posting about you on the site etc). After that you have a case for cyber bullying which is covered in the ' Protection from Harassment Act 1997'

Report any and all messages sent from her or hosted on her site.

People really need to know how dangerous this Evey site actually is - the staff cannot be trusted with private information, cannot be trusted with your IP details, can not be trusted with any private contact information or anything that you consider private.

Status
Not open for further replies.