European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The ANGRY thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Julie what's your opinion on why so many voted for Brexit?

I think ultimately, the reason so many people voted for Brexit was that David Cameron supported Remain.

1) Because people are sick of being lied to by all politicians and this being a referendum, not an election, was seen as their first chance to express that dissatisfaction.

2) Because a fair percentage of people who vote Tory are Little Englanders and were always going to provide a substantial base for the Brexit vote.

3) Because Farage is a cunt and the 20% of people who voted UKIP in the last election, along with those who believed the lies of Farage, voted en masse with the Tory rump.

4) Because enough Labour voters, mired in shit at the bottom of the greasy pole, looked for the easiest blame option, immigrants.

5) Because (see 4) immigrants were an easy target. Multiculturalism and diversity are a good thing. But the policy is being abused as an economic strategy to allow business to fill the country with cheap international labour. Like at sea, but you never hear what goes on at sea, Maersk, the biggest shipping line, almost exclusively crew their ships with foreign (mostly Filipino) labour - and white European officers usually from the UK or the Netherlands. This is not done for diversity. It's done for economics. For what they can pay whom. The same thing happening on land in the UK is providing the grounds for resentment and racism. As Ricky Tomlinson said (Royal Family, Brookside) when he was in the National Front "When you are mired in shit at the bottom of the greasy pole you look around for the easiest people to blame. And the first ones you see are those struggling a few inches above you up the greasy pole".

Unless we see the total collapse of the EU in the next five years, Zephyr is wrong. We are fucked. Trade deals with Australia? Yeah, that's a way to cheap, affordable goods isn't it?

Last edited:
^
Thanks once again for a fuller explanation.

Being in Scotland it "feels" different, and the majority of us voted remain. I think there's politically security here and confidence in the First Minister. Though of course I'm biased lol...but we are fucked strangled by parliament and the cunts.

Labour could have a positive future here, the snp to an extent have replaced them. I like corbyn his policies and politics could accelerate what the snp started.

I work with .gov and have a huge experience in EU funding programmes. Some of the programmes are running to 2020+. There mostly transnational ones too where we work with other eu countries so we all benefit economically and socially from the dev funding. We've already signed up to 3 of those - and we're all a bit like wtf is going to happen now...

Was it Wales who voted leave and then regretted all the Eu money they'd lose?

Jesus I'm a child of an immigrant, we need them here we need to populate our islands and rural areas. With a low birth rate it's essential we open our doors to others

I'm at a loss to what brexit is going to mean for Scotland. We didn't want it, we need to be part of Europe.

As always, great read SHM. I hope you're hearing my "nagging" ;)

I'm with you K. I believe that Scotland should be part of the EU. I'm not allowed a vote. Were I though, I would have voted for Scotland to leave the UK and Scotland to remain in the EU.

If your country doesn't have soviernty and lacks any autonomy it will inevitably get ravaged by bureaucracy which crushes the human spirit. People that are the producers and innovators in British society just got fed up IMO

I'm with you K. I believe that Scotland should be part of the EU. I'm not allowed a vote. Were I though, I would have voted for Scotland to leave the UK and Scotland to remain in the EU.

I still can't get my head around you not being able to vote here, you've lived here for so long and are economically active, pay your taxes and shit.

I'm able to get a RoI passport and apparently am a civic member there. My folks both had green passports lol. Oddly my "I don't want to vote" youngest son started the application process after Brexit as he wants to move "home" at one point. I had to dig out all his grandparents birth, marraige and death certificates for him lol.

I would vote for Pedro

You'd vote for FUBAR and the watermelon party ;)

I'm sick and tired of this person still being able to control and dictate our EADD community, even though she's no longer a member.

So this **** talk. I think consumer is right, shall we all make an EADD pact never to discuss said person, said persons actions, and also that ludicrous site somewhere on the Internet?

Could even be a good enough suggestion for a sticky, eh mods?

I still can't get my head around you not being able to vote here, you've lived here for so long and are economically active, pay your taxes and shit.

I'm able to get a RoI passport and apparently am a civic member there. My folks both had green passports lol. Oddly my "I don't want to vote" youngest son started the application process after Brexit as he wants to move "home" at one point. I had to dig out all his grandparents birth, marraige and death certificates for him lol.

You'd vote for FUBAR and the watermelon party ;)

I never took citizenship. I have an indefinite visa. I work / pay taxes I'm just not a British citizen. I am the dreaded immigrant.

Urban: the more people dredge up the drama the more it's a part of our community. I refuse to say anything negatively about said person in public. I am of the opinion that if I have beef I'll bring it up with said person. Im not going to use a social platform to call someone out. People know when I'm pissed off at someone because I'll tell them directly. If you feel a certain way towards someone then tell them directly. If that's not possible I can understand that. It just seems that a lot of people are letting this person get under their skin.

If anyone is that bothered open up communication with said person. Get to the bottom of it.

Also, I will say this and have done so privately..... For one that is so against trolling there seems to be a rather lot of that as of late. Imo that's complete hypocrisy and leaves little validation to any cause. Afink it was Felix that said it takes two to create drama. Sadly I'm simply paraphrasing and I may have gotten my source wrong. If so my sincere apologies.

So yeah let's just let it rest. Don't wanna see someone lie about you and call you every name under the sun, don't llook. In my experience I've found that no matter what is said of me, be good or bad I have little control if any on how others feel about me. The best that I can do is just carry on being me.

Last edited:
I'm sick and tired of this person still being able to control and dictate our EADD community, even though she's no longer a member.

So this **** talk. I think consumer is right, shall we all make an EADD pact never to discuss said person, said persons actions, and also that ludicrous site somewhere on the Internet?

Could even be a good enough suggestion for a sticky, eh mods?

What is this you speak off?

Not important enough for a sticky (apologies mods for my cheek, but a sticky is usually important must read info).

The EADD pack has already started gorgeous one. You're our latest member ;)<3 Welcome back to "normal" EADD :D

I never took citizenship. I have an indefinite visa. I work / pay taxes I'm just not a British citizen. I am the dreaded immigrant.

Is it easy to get citizenship? So you at least vote.

I don't wish to be a citizen. It's a complicated matter that has my family at the heart of it.

What is this you speak off?

Not important enough for a sticky (apologies mods for my cheek, but a sticky is usually important must read info).

The EADD pack has already started gorgeous one. You're our latest member ;)<3 Welcome back to "normal" EADD :D

Is it easy to get citizenship? So you at least vote.

Done and done, my lovely x

So where are you euros with the American elections? I would assume you guys would want the woman to win in the name of political correctness? Both are bad options IMO

So where are you euros with the American elections? I would assume you guys would want the woman to win in the name of political correctness? Both are bad options IMO

It's the scariest shit I've ever seen. And we think we have it bad here! Wholly fuck both outcomes scare me. They must terrify you lot too.

What a fuckingretradedjob. I actually feel sorry for you Americans.

Angry Thread 8(, what the fuck for ? Every thread is an Angry Thread ! :sus:

It's the scariest shit I've ever seen. And we think we have it bad here! Wholly fuck both outcomes scare me. They must terrify you lot too.

What a fuckingretradedjob. I actually feel sorry for you Americans.
Yep I'm voting for trump(the lesser of two evils) in the hopes that he burns the entire current political system down!

Oh damn that must be culture shock to go from such liberty and freedom to Europe. How did you cope?

Status
Not open for further replies.