• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The all-new Girlie Thread: Post your beauty secrets here!

clq_66YK_250.jpg

http://www.clinique.com.au/template...tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT1042&PRODUCT_ID=PROD71441

fucking love Clinique!

^^I second this, teamed with Clinique City Block tinted for face.

^I already use City Block and I have so much love for it, I can't even begin to describe. :D

Thanks guys, you're all champions. <3

Riot Grrrl said:
My new perfum of the season. Christian Dior Miss Dior Cherie. I love Miss Cherie, Strong scent yet very delicate and feminine.

This is also my scent right now. I <3 it :) I was given a box of 6 Christian Dior EDParfume's for christmas from my other halfs best mate and it is probably the best present for a girl i have got. I love every scent, and im a pretty fussy non scent person. Too much makes me feel ill. It has to be just right and all my CDior scents are fantastic :)

I bought sunsilk sparkle shampoo

I'm getting gayer by the day......

nope

I have a doodle.. and preacha, bitchez DO like the bling! =D

it made my scalp feel gritty

^^ Eww! Does it actually have glitter in it or something??

I seriously thought I'd posted in this thread but it appears I haven't...might've been The Lounge version or something.

I have recently discovered a beautiful new perfume, Vera Wang's Sheer Veil:
VSV_xlg.jpg

It is so soft and lovely. It suits me because I'm not really one for wearing perfume much so it's not too overpowering.

I like to use mine to break up food in my stomach. I do use beta hydroxy acid for exfoliating though.

n3ophy7e said:
^^ Eww! Does it actually have glitter in it or something??

I seriously thought I'd posted in this thread but it appears I haven't...might've been The Lounge version or something.

I have recently discovered a beautiful new perfume, Vera Wang's Sheer Veil:
VSV_xlg.jpg

It is so soft and lovely. It suits me because I'm not really one for wearing perfume much so it's not too overpowering.

I'm not concentrating well today - I first read that as "Vera Wang - Sheer Evil" 8)

^ haha I like it!

So I've been looking in all the pharmacies around the city for a few weeks and I can't find the Batiste dry shampoo anywhere! My flatmate is overseas atm so I can't ask her... do any of you Sydney people buy it? And if so, where?

Oh really? I'm sure leecie said she bought it *somewhere* in Pitt St mall. Online is such a pain because I'm always too lazy to go to the post office in the morning. So much shit I've bought has been sent back because I never collected it.