PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The 6-APB (that may be 6-APDB but probably isn't) Train Wreck of a Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^
^^^
how many shillings did you have to pay for the material?

it does strike me as a bit odd, that two guys under 10 posts who have registered in may 2010 refer to one site that's easy to find with google and has an entry at a vendor-information site wich says that the owner of the site covertly advertises at bluelight...

Why do you think it so strange, I have posted in other threads with queries & not directed or hinted towards any sites. Like ALOT of people I'm just interested in the new RC's coming on the scene which is why you're seeing a big influx of new members recently, nothing more nothing less. I've been browsing on here & DF since Mephedrone came onto the scene last year & the reason I registered was to ask G-Zero a question last week in regards to the visuals that this chem is meant to produce as I'm not that interested in a full blown psychedelic hit as I don't think my head could handle it these days.

I came across a site today selling 4-D via a simple Google search which anybody can do & I'm sure like me a lot of people have been doing every few days to see if any sites are popping up with stock as like me they are interested to give 4-D a test run. I have no idea who "MrDoIt" is so I'll let him speak for himself should he choose to but I do not own an RC site or have any links to any, I'm simply interested in this chemical so the witch hunt can be called off :\

I was thinking 100mg orally to start - any comments welcome....

Last edited by a moderator:
we have no idea if the vendors even know what they have. there are several possible cases. off the top of my head,

1) horrible purity of product (like the 40% poo-brown MDAI) with god-knows-what as impurity that could cause damage to your brain and body

2) completely botched synthesis or incorrect recipe, so the label on the package is just completely wrong and they are not selling what they are listing and nobody knows what the effects might be

3) all this hype is just a red herring and they are just selling the last of their kilos and kilos of 4-MMC stock under a different name and hope nobody notices (hey that placebo effect tastes pretty good!)

4) even if the few people who SAY they have sampled it are correct, what if they got a "first batch" that is impure or heavily cut? what if you get a "second batch" that is 99.9% pure and is dangerous or nonrecreational at high levels? i can imagine that 2C-I at 100mg is not nearly as fun as 2C-I at 30mg.

5) don't be a retard. this chemical is not only completely untested but it's coming out in a climate of really sketchy vendors who will tell you anything to make a buck. start with 0.1mg (liquid measurement) to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction, and slowly work up from there. shulgin is still alive because he was NOT RECKLESS with his hundreds of ''problem children" (to borrow from hoffman)

jumping right in with 100mg oral is not the smartest way to go. step one should be to establish a reagent reaction baseline so you can at least determine that all samples of this compound are at least similar to each other, even if we can't get a definitive GC/MS determination yet.

we have no idea if the vendors even know what they have. there are several possible cases. off the top of my head,

1) horrible purity of product (like the 40% poo-brown MDAI) with god-knows-what as impurity that could cause damage to your brain and body

2) completely botched synthesis or incorrect recipe, so the label on the package is just completely wrong and they are not selling what they are listing and nobody knows what the effects might be

3) all this hype is just a red herring and they are just selling the last of their kilos and kilos of 4-MMC stock under a different name and hope nobody notices (hey that placebo effect tastes pretty good!)

4) even if the few people who SAY they have sampled it are correct, what if they got a "first batch" that is impure or heavily cut? what if you get a "second batch" that is 99.9% pure and is dangerous or nonrecreational at high levels? i can imagine that 2C-I at 100mg is not nearly as fun as 2C-I at 30mg.

5) don't be a retard. this chemical is not only completely untested but it's coming out in a climate of really sketchy vendors who will tell you anything to make a buck. start with 0.1mg (liquid measurement) to make sure you don't have an allergic reaction, and slowly work up from there. shulgin is still alive because he was NOT RECKLESS with his hundreds of ''problem children" (to borrow from hoffman)

jumping right in with 100mg oral is not the smartest way to go. step one should be to establish a reagent reaction baseline so you can at least determine that all samples of this compound are at least similar to each other, even if we can't get a definitive GC/MS determination yet.

Wise words, I'm going to do an allergic reaction test [after reading G-Zero's near fatal powder mix up last week it really made me think], then start at 25mg & build up at increments of 25mg & slowly work my way from there.

Wise words, I'm going to do an allergic reaction test [after reading G-Zero's near fatal powder mix up last week it really made me think], then start at 25mg & build up at increments of 25mg & slowly work my way from there.
It sounds like you're gonna be building up a nice big tolerance with the 25mg increments.

this thread has been pruned of all the bullshit and shilling.

From here on out discussion in this thread will be ONLY about the actual drugs efftects and dosage.

No more hinting at vendors, saying when they will recieve and all the other nonsense thats been going on in here.

You've all been warned, anyone breaking that rule in this thread will recieve an infraction.

Very informative post greenmeanines.

RC enthusiast and anyone else planning on trying this get your EZ or other testers out so we can at least compare reactions.

Well I guess that was the kind of reaction I had expected but it wasn't a plug.

Like I said it seems strange that one vendor has it and no one lese does. You have to wonder what it is, if the purity is any good or if they have just palmed you off with something else as said by Greanmeanies.

All of this just emphasises how stupid these drugs laws are. All we will end up with is a constant wave of new and untested substances sold by ever more irresponsible vendors.

I'm checked in here now. It seesm like this will be the place to get some decent info on 4d and 5-iai both of which look very interesting. I guess I will hang fire until one of you is able to do a test and determine what it is that is being sold and it's purity.

My suspicion has been that some of these vendors are shilling out samples of actual MDA or MDMA to get guaranteed positive results.
Why no one has run any ez tests on them amazes me.

I thought that too although the come down on Gzero's report seemed quite long. Interesting to hear from those guys as to whether they could tell them appart.

Very informative post greenmeanines.

RC enthusiast and anyone else planning on trying this get your EZ or other testers out so we can at least compare reactions.

I will use my EZ Test kit on it & post my findings on Sunday/Monday, sorry to the Mods if I was breaking the rules with borderline vendor discussion it wasn't intentional.

I thought that too although the come down on Gzero's report seemed quite long. Interesting to hear from those guys as to whether they could tell them appart.

I've never had MDA before so nothing to compare it with first hand, however I'd be surprised if a dose of 90mg MDA lasted 12 hours back to baseline like the "6-APDB" I took did.

Benzo-Fury is honestly one of the worst names for a drug like this I've ever heard of... both stupid and incredibly misleading. I sure hope it doesn't stick...

lol werd. someone who pops xannies all the time would get a boner over a name like that

I've never had MDA before so nothing to compare it with first hand, however I'd be surprised if a dose of 90mg MDA lasted 12 hours back to baseline like the "6-APDB" I took did.

Don't underestimate how long MDA lasts, way longer than MDMA.

When I used to take the original Snowballs (Ok more than 90mg MDA) it felt somewhat like and lasted like LSD more than MDMA. Temazepam was a definite requirement if you wanted to get to baseline after a night out..even if the club shut a 6am!

^nope, they just didn't think about it, just like they didnt think about all the beta ketones that were possible when they neglected to include beta carbon substituants in the catch all clause.

I'm excitedly awaiting the flurry of posts next week when everyone rushes out to buy this. Hopefully we don't get the mephheads/kiddies snorting up a gram or even multiple grams of this in an evening, the phrase "complete gurning mess" comes to mind.

Just a little word o warning though, I'm pretty sure everyone who has paid for it already has been scammed, google and the word "review" tell alot.

Clearly this wording implies that their definition of an alkoxy is that it is a univalent substituent on the ring, hence why they had to specifically list compounds with it as a divalent substituent by name. On that basis, I'm pretty sure that 6-APDB is legal in the UK until they add it by name to the MoDA or change the wording of the catch all clause to include divalent substituents (or leave divalent substituents open to ambiguity by removing the word "other").

That's a pretty bold assumption.

I think an alkoxy is simply an alkyl-oxy. Wikipedia seems to agree with me

In chemistry, the alkoxyl group is an alkyl (carbon and hydrogen chain) group linked to oxygen thus: R-O. The range of alkoxy groups is great, the simplest being methoxy (-OCH3).

And dihydrofuran is just a fancy name for ethoxy, which is an alkoxy which is specifically mentioned in the amendment.

What will you do, if you import it, and the prosecution gets an expert opinion based on what I have written here that supports the fact that its scheduled ??? 3 years? 5 maybe??? Who is going to risk it?

On the other hand, perhaps what you claim may be enough to raise reasonable doubt... that would get you home. Still, only after a trial.

I would love it to be legal in the UK - but to me, the wording seems unequivocal :
by substitution in the ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy, alkylenedioxy or halide substitutents, whether or not further substituted in the ring by one or more other univalent substituents;"

Let's zoom in on this
by substitution in the ring to any extent with alkyl, alkoxy...

Valence is addressed later - the alkoxy can be substituted in the ring to any extent to be caught by this legislation.

Last edited:
Is benzo fury an alkoxy derivative of either phenethylamine, an N-alkylphenethylamine, a-methylphenethylamine, an N-alkyl-a-methylphenethylamine, a-ethylphenethylamine, or an N-alkyl-a-ethylphenethylamine??

If not, then it's legal in the UK currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.