View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The 6-APB (that may be 6-APDB but probably isn't) Train Wreck of a Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason for ripping his bollocks off was apparently seeing centipedes crawling all over them - anyone else experienced anything like this on mephedrone? Usual tabloid bollocks

He was probably just masturbating too furiously and for too long. =D

It's Bowling for Columbine.

If the guy had just been drinking copious amounts of alcohol when he ripped them off they wouldn't have done anything regarding banning alcohol.

As they were looking for excuses to force a ban it was ideal that he had taken Methedrone before butchering himself. No link whatsoever but it doesn't matter to the government or the media.

How many people pissed up on booze do unspeakable acts each and every week.

This seems like a perfect time to mention the episode where I stripped naked put the mirror in front of my bed and watched myself wanking after having done a bomb of meph and feeling the FULL hornyness effects.

I pulled the foreskin back and tickled my bellend which felt great at the time but the next day I realized I had rubbed some of the skin off to cause a sore; but fear not, it cleared up in a couple of days!

This seems like a perfect time to mention the episode where I stripped naked put the mirror in front of my bed and watched myself wanking after having done a bomb of meph and feeling the FULL hornyness effects.

I pulled the foreskin back and tickled my bellend which felt great at the time but the next day I realized I had rubbed some of the skin off to cause a sore; but fear not, it cleared up in a couple of days!

lovely imagery there lol.

yup, that is surpassed only my debauched post amphetamine wank marathons.

this is feeling like a campfire communion though I am trailblazing off topic now.

Mmm oddd shit happens when your high. I live in a 3rd floor flat, but was still convinced there was buried treasure under my bathroom floortiles so started taking them up !!! :)

Why did you do it ? see the link below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

haha :D

i would have loved for you to burst through into the flat below all:

'I HAVE COME FOR THE TREASURES'

ceiling_cat1.jpg

I dont have any scales for dosing. Would it be stupid to asume a gram is actually a gram and split it into 10 equal piles for an estimated 100mg?

Not ideal... you can get scales accurate to 1mg on ebay very cheap.. if you can afford to buy drugs you can afford a scale to take them in a more controlled manner.

Can we please bring the thread back to 6-APB from "interesting" things that happen when high?

I think the only reason we are going OT is cos there is precious little new info on topic. Just waiting for the end of the month to roll by on that note.

Similar to how those who don't get pussy always talk about it :).

Last edited:
Alright folks, us mods have been extracting all the worthwhile information from this trainwreck of a thread and moved it to The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread.

Please continue discussion about 6-APB over there. No vendor discussion, no multipage music exchange fests. Keep the social posts to the social threads, keep the 6-APB thread full of 6-APB information.

Thank you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.