• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 3-FPM Discussion Thread V2. Fumes of Fiend Fuel

C
Because you are already batshit mental my dear... ;)

Oiiii :D i know but shhhh don't tell um lol

Right found some extra subbies took them i wish I had some 2 mg subs (thought i had) they would stimulate me n get rid of the exhaustion. Milk n coffee time. N sones with nutella, lots of freaking mutella inneed energy lol n yawning like ell here
Haha

Hi all.
Evey I am still in possession of 4 grams of 3-fpm remaining.
I also have the delightful Synthacaine 6 grams and phenzincane 6 grams (which to be fair was from a reputable supplier and contains the ingredients it says it does)
So I am using the blends to curb my daily use and allowing myself to enjoy the pure 3-fpm on weekends with my boyfriend.
I'm trying to teach my brain every day that it does not need pure 3fmp to find energy and happiness in each day! So use shitty synth or phenz instead!

Am also taking supplements from a natural product shop which claims to build immunity, energy and zest for life Naturally!

Hope you are all well. I can't actually belive I allowed myself to get so caught up in the whole rc scene. However I can completely understand how it has provided for me and others the help that they can't get from the gp. Because the GPs often do not listen or understand. No I'm not fucking depressed, I do not want anti depressants. I just want to feel alive sometimes, like I matter in the world. Does anyone else get what I mean?
I'm. Gonna stop the rambling now as I fear it's possibly the alcohol talking! Lol!

I really hope though that I can be fully non reliant on any kind of stimulant and that it's not too much of a painful process, although maybe I deserve for it to be painful as i have got into debt again because of my be life that 3-fpm makes life a little brighter.
Night night all.
Eyre girl. X

Nor me, honey, I always swore I'd necer touch RCs. I'm annoyed at myself for not listening to others. I think if I'd stayed on this stuff a while longer I'd hace ended up sectioned or dead. It really messed me up but no one to blame for it all other than myself. People warned me n I never listened. Oh well.

Evey

Last edited:
i never really get comedowms from stms anymore, more depri i ran out, or fall asleep. But 3fpm is weak crap, its like too mild but also induces mania in a way, meh boring shit atleast it seems to be benign for me and you can megadose without side effects, atleast i can.

Currently rocking 3-fpm at my musical boarding school's annual music festival, hosted by current students. yesturday i was able to stay up til 6 with only 2 doses, last one taken at 11 pm. seems like this stuff was made for recreation/drinking, any of you guys find its the ultimate drug to combine with my current setting + a lil alcohol and some weed? :3 it seems like this stuff is far from functional!

i never really get comedowms from stms anymore, more depri i ran out, or fall asleep. But 3fpm is weak crap, its like too mild but also induces mania in a way, meh boring shit atleast it seems to be benign for me and you can megadose without side effects, atleast i can.

Exactly my impression. I was astonished, how much stronger stimulation 2-FA provides, which is supposed to be weak compared to Amphetamine.

I'd put 2-FA at pretty similar in potency compared with phet, myself. Vastly more potent than most street speed and not a million miles away from the good stuff. Really like 2-FA actually. Like 3-FPM too but would agree it's pretty weak stuff and agreed on the absence of comedown too. Decent mild heavy-on-the-dopamine stim but not in the least bit functional and not interesting enough to bother with more than the odd 24-48h session for me. Doubt I'll bother buying it again if I'm ordering from overseas anyway so have more stim options available.

I'd put 2-FA at pretty similar in potency compared with phet, myself. Vastly more potent than most street speed and not a million miles away from the good stuff. Really like 2-FA actually. Like 3-FPM too but would agree it's pretty weak stuff and agreed on the absence of comedown too. Decent mild heavy-on-the-dopamine stim but not in the least bit functional and not interesting enough to bother with more than the odd 24-48h session for me. Doubt I'll bother buying it again if I'm ordering from overseas anyway so have more stim options available.

I never had pure pharma Amphetamine, but I've read, that it is quite more potent than 2-FA monoamine receptor affinity wise, at least in the dopamine area. Even street speed is a tiny bit more hitting (subjectively).

The disadvantage with 2-FA is, that the batches vary a lot concerning the granularity of the crystals and also regarding quality. Most batches of 2-FA are not snortable at all and at the same time horrible on the stomach. That is a huge downside, when a mini binge causes 1-3 days diarrhea.

3-FPM is snortable but sucks. At least it is side effect free (until the vasculitis is pronounced) =D

I return! (For one post. Had a bit of a rough experience courtesy of 3-FPM and I feel it's worth sharing so no one else follows in my foolishness).

So, quick background, currently on 75 mg 2/day venlafaxine, and 4 mg /day estradiol valerate. Generally in good health, eat fairly well, BP and heart have been tested and are fine and healthy. Been taking 3-FPM, usually in combination with drinking some alcohol, orally at a rate of one 50 mg cap an hour, give or take. About a month ago (before I started venlafaxine) I started getting quite uncomfortable hiccups towards the end of a night of clubbing. I found lying down or eating mints mostly suppressed that. Didn't go out for about 2 weeks because of end of year exams, got back to my usual antics last wednesday, didn't notice anything really out of the ordinary at that time. Last night, I dosed up again, was fine until about 0445 when I suddenly experienced violent retching. Left the club, headed home, felt too carsick on the bus home to ride the whole way (combined with another bout of the violent retching from earlier) and ended up spending 40 minutes walking home.

My best guess is that the 3-FPM aggravated either my stomach or throat lining and basically gave me demon acid reflux. I popped some antacids when I got home and that seems to have helped a lot, but I can still feel a bit of a soreness in my throat and I still feel a little nauseous. Lesson learned here, if you are getting hiccups while oral dosing, that may be a sign of the start of damage and you should probably stop taking 3-FPM for a few weeks to recover. If I feel mostly better after some rest, I'll just leave it at this, but if things don't improve after a few days I'll go see the doctor and get a definitive answer on what I've done to myself, and update you guys accordingly.

Squid out.

Complete paper on 2/3/4-FPM

Indicates that I was motherfucking right (it's a curse, truly... ;) ) regarding batch differentiation as a product of the positional halogenation and ratio of conjugated acid (HCl-) to liberated base.

The beautiful fluffy and thoroughly, yet heavenly, fiendish moist powder that vapourises completely and efficiently leaving barely a trail? 2-FPM and 3-FPM follow their Amphetamine ancestry as volatile oils in freebase form, the former yellow and the latter is colourless - a la losing the beetle if you blink too fast. Preparation of the fumarate salt as opposed to the standard HCl improves stability which would account for the dose inconsistency if activity of the salts differs substantially. As I predicted way back when: 4-FPM is active primarily at SERT and 3-FPM, obviously, is massively selective for DAT and NET - a combination of 3-FPM and 4-FPM thus could explain those incredible quasi-Methamp samples. Especially given they became harder to find as the ChemSlaves improved their technique.

Thanks for letting us know. I'm sorry that happened to you. I had acide reflux on 3 n was awful. You take care of yourself now we miss you here. And hope you got the marks you wanted x

Evey

Complete paper on 2/3/4-FPM

Indicates that I was motherfucking right (it's a curse, truly... ;) ) regarding batch differentiation as a product of the positional halogenation and ratio of conjugated acid (HCl-) to liberated base.

The beautiful fluffy and thoroughly, yet heavenly, fiendish moist powder that vapourises completely and efficiently leaving barely a trail? 2-FPM and 3-FPM follow their Amphetamine ancestry as volatile oils in freebase form, the former yellow and the latter is colourless - a la losing the beetle if you blink too fast. Preparation of the fumarate salt as opposed to the standard HCl improves stability which would account for the dose inconsistency if activity of the salts differs substantially. As I predicted way back when: 4-FPM is active primarily at SERT and 3-FPM, obviously, is massively selective for DAT and NET - a combination of 3-FPM and 4-FPM thus could explain those incredible quasi-Methamp samples. Especially given they became harder to find as the ChemSlaves improved their technique.

This makes perfect sense - I was convinced there was serotonin activity with those early batches. Pity this has come out now after the ban...

I'm on day 6 n I feel the best I've felt in so long. My moods have stablised n I'm starting to feel love empathy n compassion again. 3-FPM took that away from me n turned me cold which is the COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what it did for me initially. Raasy, Sprout n others advised me to stay away but I thought I new best. My prescribing doctor (who happens to be a psychiatrist dor the who of North Wales) said tgat my antidepressanrs, sertaline in my case, wouldn't work whilst on 3-FPM n he was right. Whike I was on this my moods were so erratic n intense it was wuite scary.

Did anyone else find this stuff impacted on their mental health or just me? It's no one's fault other than my own. Fug n a few others warned me of this shite but I wouldn't listen to anyone else. I always have to learn the hard way.

This makes perfect sense - I was convinced there was serotonin activity with those early batches. Pity this has come out now after the ban...

Sprouty is incredibly intelligent n knows his stuff. We're very lucky to have him here. He's taught me a lot from reading his posts <3 it isn't surprising that he's right.

Evey

@Sprout

Regarding 4-fpm, I'm wondering why it wasn't marketed as an RC in its own right? I suspect it's much more toxic than 3-fpm as those early batches had some quite nasty side effects IMO. What do you think?

Something is flickering dimly across a synapse about halogenation at even-numbered positions being Not Good. And given that iodine, if it should slip its covalent bond, is less aggressive than bromine, and bromine is less aggressive than chlorine ..... Well, if you cast your eye up the Periodic Table, you will see where this is going.

Anyway, I'll have a read of that paper. And sprout -- feel free to give me some of your Correction :)

EDIT: Bloody hell, 4-FPM looks a bit dodgy with that fluorine sticking out there like a sitting duck, only the horniest element in the Periodic Table, and unprotected right at the back of that molecule, practically just waiting to get into a chemical reaction with anything else that's into all that covalent stuff .....

Last edited:
Something is flickering dimly across a synapse about halogenation at even-numbered positions being Not Good. And given that iodine, if it should slip its covalent bond, is less aggressive than bromine, and bromine is less aggressive than chlorine ..... Well, if you cast your eye up the Periodic Table, you will see where this is going.

Anyway, I'll have a read of that paper. And sprout -- feel free to give me some of your Correction :)

EDIT: Bloody hell, 4-FPM looks a bit dodgy with that fluorine sticking out there like a sitting duck, only the horniest element in the Periodic Table, and unprotected right at the back of that molecule, practically just waiting to get into a chemical reaction with anything else that's into all that covalent stuff .....

I'm aware that some of the halogenated amphetamines are very toxic (4-FMA?), but at the same time I believe the flourine bond with 3-fpm is very stable. What is it about the atom's position on the molecule that varies the strength of bond making it more likely to cleave off from some positions leading to nasty reactive free radicals? I need a chemistry lesson :(

After suspected IBS, then Celiac Disease of which I get my results Thursday after abnormalities in my bloods. I'm pretty sure, and have been since I binned my 3fpm weeks back, that the tramp lady 3 was the whore responsible for my sickness...

I was holding back till my docs appointment before I posted here. But it makes sense.

See, I was right too Sprout, in a black and white non chemistry stab in the dark way :) The burdens we bear....

I'm aware that some of the halogenated amphetamines are very toxic (4-FMA?), but at the same time I believe the flourine bond with 3-fpm is very stable. What is it about the atom's position on the molecule that varies the strength of bond making it more likely to cleave off from some positions leading to nasty reactive free radicals? I need a chemistry lesson :(

Interestingly it is the electrochemical infidelity of the minuscule nucleus and thus multiplied charge density (m/v) of Fluorine that renders it an unwavering concept of chemistry: the carbocation and the fluoride anion bind so intensely that you'd need the combined energy of every corner of Dante's Hellscape to separate them.
Thus the fluoridated amphetamines do not exhibit the monoaminergic ICBM irreversible neurotoxicity, lysis of I, Br, Cl (-C) occurs readily in-vivo and leaves the free radical ions to reduce axonal surface membranes.

Para-fluorination is oft applied to a pharmacophore if the aim is to inhibit the enzymatic metabolism responsible for digesting the molecule of interest. In particular the esterases in the liver (and occasionally in the lungs) struggle to counteract the electron withdrawal of the aromatic shell when the highly charged and compact nucleus of F sits "behind" the ring and holds onto the electrons for dear life - just look at MPH ---> 4F-MPH, potency more than tripled, active duration again tripled, exponential dose-response curve because there is no metabolism to rely on.

Odd numbered fluoroalkyl chains are bad fukkin' news though - the intermittent C-C bonds break with ease leaving Fluoroacetate to enter the cell organelles and clog up the ETC in the mitochondria due to the structural similarity with substrates in the Krebs Cycle. The ultimate and most beautiful cytotoxin mechanism.

Interestingly it is the electrochemical infidelity of the minuscule nucleus and thus multiplied charge density (m/v) of Fluorine that renders it an unwavering concept of chemistry: the carbocation and the fluoride anion bind so intensely that you'd need the combined energy of every corner of Dante's Hellscape to separate them.
Thus the fluoridated amphetamines do not exhibit the monoaminergic ICBM irreversible neurotoxicity, lysis of I, Br, Cl (-C) occurs readily in-vivo and leaves the free radical ions to reduce axonal surface membranes.

Para-fluorination is oft applied to a pharmacophore if the aim is to inhibit the enzymatic metabolism responsible for digesting the molecule of interest. In particular the esterases in the liver (and occasionally in the lungs) struggle to counteract the electron withdrawal of the aromatic shell when the highly charged and compact nucleus of F sits "behind" the ring and holds onto the electrons for dear life - just look at MPH ---> 4F-MPH, potency more than tripled, active duration again tripled, exponential dose-response curve because there is no metabolism to rely on.

Odd numbered fluoroalkyl chains are bad fukkin' news though - the intermittent C-C bonds break with ease leaving Fluoroacetate to enter the cell organelles and clog up the ETC in the mitochondria due to the structural similarity with substrates in the Krebs Cycle. The ultimate and most beautiful cytotoxin mechanism.

Fuck me! I actually understood all of that. Thank you!

Get you. So even although intuitively it looks all exposed there on the 4- position, the Fluorine is so enthralled with all those electrons from the one-and-a-half bonds in the ring (you didn't seriously think they were really neatly-alternating single and double bonds, did you?) it knows which side its bread is buttered, so to speak, and isn't so likely to be persuaded to go swanning off as might a heavier halogen?

That figures.

It also makes diclazepam a tad more off-putting, knowing that a -Cl on the ring is more likely to come adrift and wreak its own brand of halogen havoc than an -F.

Oh, yeah, and when a scientist describes a mechanism of destruction as "beautiful", they don't usually mean from the point of view of whatever is on the receiving end of it .....