• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NBA Discussion Thread -- TRADES/PLAYOFFS/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really thought the bucks would advance. You think Toronto will win a game vs GS? I am predicting a sweep

I wish i knew a bookie. Toronto being favored tonight is a joke

I knew they'd win one of these first two games, just wasn't sure which one.

If they win again Sunday that will really make things interesting.

Man this season has been such a let down. Toronto was so close to going 2-0, and that's what they needed to have a prayer of winning this series.

I don't get what happened in the third quarter. How do you go on a 18-0 scoring deficit at HOME in game 2 of the NBA Finals? That's speaks to Kawhi as a leader or Nick Nurse, or both... you can't let that shit happen.

Oh well. It's about to be 3-1 GS and I suspect KD will come strolling in at that point. Probably end up being Warriors in 6 like I said :(

The 18-0 run was coaching. Its not a coincidence that the warriors go on a crazy run out of halftime so often. Kerr is out scheming other teams. That said Toronto looked lethargic the entire second half.

Oh fuck yeah. I'm so glad Toronto won that game. Going to make the rest of the series much more interesting!

I get GS has a ton of injuries...but it's not like those players weren't capable of winning.

What's everyone think about the reports that Kyrie is going to Brooklyn?

They made a trade with the Hawks to give them enough cap space for another max free agent.

Which free agent would make Kyries Nets a contender in the east?

Warriors are fucked.

I wonder if KD will play or if he's already looking past these Finals?

That was crazy last night. GS just looked emotionally defeated. Seeing Curry and Klay miss a ton of 3s was pretty shocking. I kept thinking they would make a run but it just never happened. I am glad. If KD doesnt come back in MVP form for game 5 its curtains on the dynasty

I think one things for sure. It's gonna be one hell of an offseason.

For sure! I am looking forward to tomorrows game. I read an article saying the warriors are having some internal issues with people thinking Durant is malingering

Those handshakes between him and the rest of the team going to the locker room these past two games looked pretty damn awkward.

Lol he's gone for sure. I wouldn't be surprised if Klay left too.

That was a devastating loss. I thought they had it won. I knew Durant tore has Achilles soon as he went down

DAVIS TO LAKERS IN BLOCKBUSTER TRADE
dQHWZHm.jpg

Davis plans to resign with Lakers entering the 2020 season.

GTBwPyP.jpg

JXTqjCt.jpg

Lakers will target Kemba Walker in free agency
gi53MuG.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.