• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Basketball The 2018/2019 NBA Discussion Thread -- TRADES/PLAYOFFS/etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man Kawhi. That was crazy. ^ that photo is crazy. I originally came to post it. I wonder who's credited with it.

It's probably just taken from a high res screenshot or something. Either from a replay on the national broadcast or one of the cameras on NBA League Pass.

I dont even know why i bother watching the western conference. I just get pissed off. NBA needs to consider moving the three point line back a foot. I fucking hate GS so much. I hope Currys Achilles ruptures

It does get old. The NBA knows something has to change. I think they're gonna do everything they can to make the KD-->NYK thing happen. LAL have a huge bargaining chip now too with the 4th overall pick. Klay could theoretically go there. Kawhai will probably end up with the Clippers or something.

A Simmons/Lebron trade would be interesting, depending on what other moves LAL made. But most likely they will go for AD again.

Let's no despair yet though. Blazers could win next two at home. They still have two opportunities maybe to steal one at Oracle.

I just hope they dont get swept. Lillard has to play better if they want to win a game. I wish they had the center who broke his leg cant remeber his name. They are just badly undersized which makes them give up too many offensive rebounds.

Im going to be so pissed if Portland blows this halftime lead

GS is just better. I think Lillard is hurt he just does not look like the same player from the okc series

This game is fuckin awesome. I hope they can pull it off. 2 minutes to go in regulation.

I didnt even watch it. Another GS championship. yawn

I'm a huge fan of Kawhi and secretly wanted Milwaukee to lose :p I kept it hidden from my good friend who's a Wisconsin native. I think it doesn't matter in the end though. Hopefully TOR makes it a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.