• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh that 4th quarter... fml

There were some horrendus calls that game, and as much as I would like to blame the loss on that it came down to bad decisions late in the game by Kaepernick

I Bowman AN Iupati fully recover, both injuries looked nasty

Hopefully the 49ers can keep this core of great players together for another couple years, but idk how long it can really last

go broncos

834410819.gif

^ That was pretty awesome. The Seahawk secondary v Bronco receivers is going to be fun to watch. Oh yeah, Lynch is pretty good too.

that's exactly what people said last year when Falcons faced the Seahawks and the Falcons totally wrecked them on offense. And they even had Browner playing last year. I don't see it being much different for the Broncos.

I do hope this SB is an interesting one (like SF vs Sea game) and not just total domination by the broncos.

funnier still is gm, who follows a team that finished bottom of its division with a 6-10 record, trash talking a qb who lead his injury-ravaged team to the afc game for the 3rd straight year.

lol, indeed.

that video is pretty funny.

alasdair

Super Bowl Saturday?
EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Super Bowl Saturday? If the idea of Super Bowl XLVIII being played a day earlier than Sunday, Feb. 2, or even the next evening, seems preposterous, it could happen if a massive snow storm is forecasted for northern New Jersey that weekend.

NFL officials on Wednesday conceded that contingency plans call for the championship game to be played at any point between Friday, Jan. 31 and Monday, Feb. 3 at MetLife Stadium.

The good news is Eric Grubman, the NFL's vice president for business operations, said if the kind of storm that dumped more than a foot of snow on most of New Jersey on Tuesday is forecasted for Super Bowl Sunday, the game would likely go off at its scheduled kickoff time of 6:30 p.m.

^ Ive said it from day one, an outdoor NY superbowl is the most retarded idea ive ever heard.

its easy to win all the time when you duck out of things your on the fence about

damn the Browns hired Mike Pettine as their head coach, just saw that on Sportscenter. I guess it happened a few days ago but im not exactly up to speed on Cleveland Browns news.

I went to the PA State Championship game back in 2000 at HersheyPark stadium when CB West lost in OT and Im pretty sure that was his Dad's last game as a coach or maybe the first season without his Dad I forget tbh. Either way, it might not be in the same conversation as say Texas or Florida but football in PA is still a pretty big deal, and CB West had a pretty dominant period in the late 90s. I just remember there was a point in the game where they could have went for 2 and more or less won the game at the end but they just kicked a PAT and I just told my Dad "yeah they shouldnt have done that".

game goes to overtime, they lose on a TD run, and CB West hasnt done shit in football since then. Still was a great game though 41-35 in OT (I remember wondering why they made the team kick the extra point in OT but I guess thats high school rules). Fuck Erie Cathedral, might as well be in Canada tbh

now that I think about it, he's a good fit for the Browns

maybe you guys remember Bob Sanders on the Colts? He was a beast in high school

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.