AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that sucked.

Fucking ads blew too.

Ali- funny, I saw Brady with the same face 2 weeks ago. Also the same at the end if his last two Super Bowls.

There is your problem. The NFL sold it's soul for such a price that you actually accept that the game can be interrupted for half an hour so you can be sold to.

Ever get the feeling you've been cheated? Halftime only needs to be long enough to take a piss and grab a fresh beer.

Yeah that sucked.

Fucking ads blew too.

Ali- funny, I saw Brady with the same face 2 weeks ago. Also the same at the end if his last two Super Bowls.

Yeah everyone I talked to said the same thing. The ads were horrible. So not Super Bowl quality. I mean.. then again, neither was the actual game.

What a shit show. I've never seen a group of professionals look like such bumbling fools before. How does that happen?

Man what an embarassing asswhooping. Definitely didn't think the game would go that way.

I hope Seattle enjoys it. There's no way they'll be able to afford to keep all of their important pieces.

ku-medium.jpg

I bet this kid's dad is on grinder trying see if he could be fucked in the arse some more

A buddy-of-a-buddy of mine had an even grand on the Broncos. I wonder if he cried himself to sleep.

Damn it was all over after that overhead snap to safety the very firat play. It's pretty bad when fucking bruno mars was the highlight of the super bowl.....wow.

free agency can't come soon enough

love how excited we get over players who'll probably shit blood and get cut after 1-2 seasons
i'm as guilty as anyone

my wish list is pretty much just a upper 50%'er FS and some overachieving drifters to play OG
jarious byrd, dude seems to hate buffalo and is a STL native - will probably get tagged or ask for too much or more than likely the city of STL is what got him into football, to get the hell out
michael griffin would be just fine, and if that doesn't work hussain abdullah? cheifs fans, your take?

ram's defense with greg williams will be top 5<3

CR i doubt the Chiefs will pick up much of anyone in FA god knows we need a better cover safety though. I'm thinking we are going to end up making a trade to regain some of our lost draft picks from the Smith deal even though we are already one of the youngest, if not the youngest teams in the league. I guess Decker is a FA even though I dont think think that would be a good idea plus we have major cap issues. Word on the street is Albert is going to end up in Miami which will suck.

We still gonna be a top 5 or 6 team next year though.

EDIT: i just realized you were talking about abdulla..... lets just put it this way, he's not as good as he appeared to be in the Colts game he was being beat off the ball consistently. Cooper is a better prospect than him

Last edited:
what are you going to do when they go to LA? which they will

that piece of property kronke purchased is more than likely going to be used for his stupid soccer team

don't think you realize how much money stan kronke is worth

if they goto LA? good, they'll at least be in same time zone as the rest of their division
and i listen to LA sports talk, even though i don't like any LA teams, and it'd be awesome to listen to rams content on the regular

Status
Not open for further replies.