• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2013/2014 nfl thread v. in a snowglobe in a dollar store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesnt matter to me because it all gets settled on the field anyway. Quickest way to shut up an opposing player is hang an L on them.

I think manning is the biggest commercial slut i have ever seen.. I think he would endorse just about anything.. those papa johns commercials are the worst.. what is wrong with the owner of that company... it always looks like pe passed out in a tanning booth.. he is a freak IMHO.

Cant wait till sunday.. this shits going to be good.

do you really blame him?

papa johns is gonna have shit pizza regardless of whether he is in the commercials or not, at least he gets paid.

yeah I can't really blame him

as someone who makes most of their income being a "slut" in the music biz, let me just say that if people had an opportunity to make money in any way, they usually will

No i dont blame him or judge him but that still doesn't change the fact that he is the biggest commercial slut ever? And yes I do blame papaJ for being creepy.

Manning is a Co-owner for Papa Johns, thats why he is in every commercial for them.

is it still friday.. ugg this is going to slow. bring on sunday already.

makes me think of what happens when the season is done.. fuck I guess im going to try hockey again.. christ I played full check for over twenty years.. and hockey for over 25 and coached.. why cant I get into watching it on TV. maybe I just haven't given it a good try.. who knows.. just bring on sunday already..

Bye Patsies, enjoy that AFC east domination while you are at home again until September.

No film, no SB wins. *shrug*

^ That was pretty awesome. The Seahawk secondary v Bronco receivers is going to be fun to watch. Oh yeah, Lynch is pretty good too.

Richard Sherman is a punk ass and just proves why white NFL players are more endorseable

if thats even a word

one of the reasons my favorite wide receiver is actrually Marvin Harrison, he never talked shit because he didnt have to

and he may or may not have killed a guy for talking shit

Do you realize how much shit goes down on the field shim?
It's an honor to be the best shit talker, it's a part of the game. I'm so glad Sherman took a Super Bowl berth away from his college coach.

Richard Sherman is a punk ass and just proves why white NFL players are more endorseable

if thats even a word

one of the reasons my favorite wide receiver is actrually Marvin Harrison, he never talked shit because he didnt have to

Bravado comes with certain positions and CB is one of those. And so far he has backed it up pretty damn well. Not to mention that even though he was obviously amped up after the game, he is very well spoken and educated (Stanford, duh). If anything, he has made himself more marketable because he can actually speak coherently even when excited. He might be a perfect role model for young black kids, or any kid for that matter, to emulate for the near future.

This is a big reason I like Eddie Lacy.. doesn't act like a clown.. just hammers down the field and has an admirable attitude and demeanor. doesn't talk shit, isn't all flamboyant.. let his play do the all the talking. Guys like that are just so much more likable and garner so much more respect.

tom brady is getting older , you can tell by his post game interview. was really mature about it.

also i wish manning would show alittle more enthusiasm it seems like he is not having fun anymore

its funny ali or care hasnt posted yet

probably still drinking

Tom Brady's eyes were so red in that post-game interview, he was either balling his eyes out or just got done with a phat blunt

Status
Not open for further replies.