Test your basic drug knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
34/50 - 68%

Story of my fricken life, can I ever get higher than 70% in anything since joining the Class of A? No!

43/50, not too bad all in all... fucked up some of the injecting questions... but hey :)

CB :)

38 out of 50 not too bad concidering I dont really have much experience with a lot of those drugs except pot, the MDxx's, a few times with LSD, 2 RC's once a piece, and shrooms....I know absolutely nada when it comes to heroin and injections

but this was a good quiz....its interesting to see who knows what

/gloat

47/50

/end gloat

I'm sure to get into the bluelight.ru masters program with a score like that. 94th percentile is pretty sweet.

72%....but I spend little time on the drug forums these days since I live in a drug free part of the world :(

78% which i don't consider too bad although the over-achiever in me is stabbing myself right now ;)

37/50

i didnt know the reaction color when doing a pill, or the herion/syrigne type.

i agree on the give on to the n00bs on myths...

i predict somewhere between twenty-seven and thirty for myself...update in twenty minutes :)

34/50 - when i was doing it i actually thought i was going to do *horribly*...there was a lot of questions that i had *zero* idea on :)

yeah, cool idea, but what other people have said (drug specific quizzes) is a better idea. still cool though!

Definately agree with the drug specific quiz idea!

39/50.. yeah... 297th place (at time of posting :)) pretty good for someone that pretty much only does MDxx and methamph.

40/50 or 80%

I didnt have a hope in hell when it came to the injecting questions... Oh well.... at least I tried

(discussing the test) <--- nah uhh!! i just told where to see the stats

:p :p :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.