Test your basic drug knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
40/50 i impressed myself...my drugs and society professor would be so proud :)

xXTOKERXx said:
great idea but one commment.. could u design one for each drug as im not familar with quite alot of them so dont really know my knowledge
Hah, my thoughts EXACTLY..
My score: 29/50 , 58%..
Same reason..don't know much about drugs I've never even seen and wouldn't do....

50%
hangs head in shame
Its not my fault.I cant even pronounce half dat shit *cue the Tim-the-tool-man-taylor grunt* Urgh?

-Peace

Total:40/50(80%)

maybe if i IV'd drugs i woulda done better, but I diddnt know anything about those questions! Also I never knew what 5-HTP stood for :-/

All in all i think this is a pretty good test, because someone new to BL might be in for a shock when they realize the threshold of how complicated drugs can be.

Also i think we should include a good ol' "how easily can mescaline be aquired on the streets of USA?" question ;-)

40/50 for me, it was the urine testing ones that got me I think, that and the stuff about IV use. I prefer to leave both of those for others to deal with.

Result

70%, I suspect I was lost on the questions regarding the not commonly used drugs. I would really like to see the answer key and to compare it to my answers, but I guess I will be able to do that in time.

What would be really interesting is a quiz for the general public with some of the most common myths and basic questions about dosage.

Fun times, 42 outta 50, coulda been worse.

Should've been better though. We need answers! :) Give them too us...

M

***EDIT****
To Tron®] and anyone else who wants to see which answers they missed, just log in, click 'select and action' and choose, 'see test reports.' I know most folks have already figured out how to do this, but here's a little redundency to maybe help someone out.

Last edited:
I miss being able to see the hierarchy of people's scores. What ever happened to that?

30/50

A 60%.. Not too bad
I didn't kno much about the heroin and coke questions tho..

Very cool quiz!!

Spaz

32/50... never done alotta the drugs or injected so thats not too bad for me.

nice quiz. :)

hope to see the real answers soon :)
I fell the drugs I am exposed to and use personally I got the answers correct for, but drugs I don't use thus haven't researched I did poorly on. (stuff like heroin, iv'ing, im'ing etc.)

i gots 27/50(54%) not too bad considering most of the drugs on there i havent done heh only really knew the ecstacy ones

If you havn't taken it, now is the time. Answers/discussion will begin tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.