TECHNACOLOUR : 9.6.03 : EVENT UPDATE! - 28 ACTS - 10 HOURS - CINCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YAY! this is so totally my birthday party..i get more excited every day.

now its just 5 days away and counting! ROCK THE FUCK ON!! wooot wooooooooot!

this is gunna be my first party...drivin 3 hours for it....lookin foward=D

tangokm said:
dude..you BETTER go...dont make me kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllll you..i know where you live.:\ :p :\

simmah down now.... 8(

i'll be in louisville on friday and i'll be here for your b-day, but only 'cause it's in the natti. and 'cause vmfk is playing.

Grrr....I can't get outta my shift Saturday and I gotta work early Sunday...but I can doooooooo it:)

well well

well.. i havent seen much hype about Titonton.. maybe its cos you kids havent heard his sets yet? well i for one am lookin forward to gettin to hear him rip it up, once again. lettin the funky jazz vibe get in where it fits in. if anyone from indy is plannin on drivin out for the party and has room for another kid to ride with them i'd really appreciate it. let me know somethin!

bigity bump!

-entropy-

titonton is a bad ass...whether its dat funky jazz or dat hard bass he is layin down :p got this flyer again at cbus for diesel boy...made me go hmmmm...thinkin ~damon~

anyone who hasn't heard titonton needs to!

he rocked the shit out of monochrome here in indy a few months back. my needles still haven't recovered...

;)

hopefully i'll be at this party if the ride situation comes through.

Woot woot!!!!!! im Hyped! This is gonna be so dope! I cant wait to shake my hinney into the night :)

technacolour_flyer_front.jpg
technacolour_flyer_back.jpg

technacolour_flyer_inside.jpg

check out this update:::::::::::

Saturday September 6th, 2003 : Cincinnati, OH

IMPORTANT UPDATE: WE’VE MOVED THE EVENT TO A NEW VENUE JUST NORTH EAST OF METRO CINCINNATI. VENUE IS ULTRA CLEAN, 100% LEGAL AND BUST FREE WITH A LARGE CAPACITY, CLEAN RESTROOMS, AND PLENTY OF PARKING. THE EVENT WILL START AT 8PM AND GO ALL NIGHT UNTIL 6AM. CHECK THE INFO-LINES AND WEB-SITES FOR VENUE ADDRESS AND DIRECTIONS THE DAY OF THE EVENT. ALL ACTS ARE CONFIRMED - BANGING SOUND BY C & D AUDIO - INTELLIGENT LIGHTING AND VISUAL MULTIMEDIA - ALL AGES WELCOME - NO DRESS CODE - FRIENDLY SECURITY.

T E C H N A C O L O U R :

With performances by:

A D A M : J A Y [Live]
Primate (U.K.), Azure Records, Zync, Placktown Sounds (Sweden) _ Indianapolis
In just two years, Adam Jay has exploded on to the international techno scene with releases getting played by some of the most influential names in electronic music, including Carl Cox, Adam Beyer, Dave Clark, Billy Nasty, Marco Carola and many more. On this night, Adam will bring us 90 minutes of deep and funky techno that is moving the masses world wide.

T I M : X A V I E R
773Tekno, Infiltration, Contaminated, Blueline, Ascend _ Chicago
Tim Xavier is a relentless DJ and producer. His studio output has resulted in releases that are getting played and charted world wide by techno luminaries Carl Cox, Dave Clark, and Oliver Lieb, to name a few. Known for lightning fast and surgically precise mixing, Tim has been in high demand at event across North America + Europe. This will be his first appearance in Ohio.

T I T O N T O N : D U V A N T E
Residual, Jazzanova Compost, 2000Black _ Columbus
Titonton Duvante is a renowned DJ and producer who has over 35 releases on record labels around the world. He has toured Europe over 18 times and appeared at clubs and events across North America. This will be a long awaited appearance from Titonton as he will be studying in France for the summer, while performing on weekends in Spain, England, and for the first time in Scotland and Finland.

A T T A C K : P E O P L E [LIVE]
Follow the link below to hear the Attack People live in Detroit! www.abiotic.net/dubplates/TheAttackPeople_LivePA@Kompute_Detroit_May26_2003.mp3
Abiotic Recordings, Compound (U.K.), Hidden Agenda – Midwest USA
Ian Lehman and Dustin Zahn are leading a new wave of young state-side techno artists that are taking the world by storm. Their releases are already touching down on influential record labels, and are being played by A-list DJ's around the globe. This is their first performance in Ohio and one that will be talked about long after the lights come on.

V O I G T : K A M P F F [LIVE]
Zeropointrecords.com _ Cincinnati _ Live Drum & Bass
Emmit & Beethead, of the wildly successful Twilight Sleep orchestra, have formed a new force that is arguably one of the best live Drum & Bass acts this side of the Atlantic. Also the driving force behind Gravity Bass, they have played an integral role in promoting world class electronic music in Cincinnati for some time. Come see what Voigt Kampff will have in store exclusively for this event.

I M P E R I A L : S O U N D : S Y S T E M
Imperialsoundsystem.com Hook & Pull Studios _ Louisville
Back once again by popular demand, the hook & pull team from Louisville will showcase their turntablist influenced drum & bass exhibition that has left crowds awestruck. Two DJ's + 3 turntables + two mixers, add explosives and you have Imperial Sound System.

J A M E S : J O H N S O N a.k.a D I V I N E
Invisible Sounds _ Dayton
"If you ain't gonna beat it, you better stay home". These are words every DJ should live by, and J.J. is a true example of the jaw dropping effect this mentality brings to the floor. Think Roc Raida meets Claude Young turntablism and uncompromising track selection. This is a long overdue appearance, and we’re ecstatic to bring this outstanding DJ to electrify the crowd at 'Technacolour'.

Also performing :

J O H N : G A N N O N
One of Chicago’s best kept secrets _ Silentcorp.com, Subsonik.com _ Techno _ Chicago

R E A C T
Advanced Techno Workshop _ Subsonik.com, Silentcorp.com _ Cincinnati

T H O M A S : J A M E S
Broken beat _ Residualrecordings.com _ Columbus

E S S E X
Advanced Drum & Bass Workshop _ Columbus

A D A M : J E N S E N
Subsonik.com, Silentcorp.com _ Chicago _ Deep and funky minimal techno

M A R L O N : M O N T E Z
Silentcorp.com, Subsonik.com _ Chicago _ techno & house

N O S T A L G I C & D V S T 8
House musik tag-team _ Dayton/Cincinnati

M I K E : D O N O V A N
The Bounce Theory _ Deep & sophisticated house _ Dayton

J E R E M I A H & K F R E Y
Cincinnati _ 2-stepbrokenbeattechnohouse

D I G I T A L : P S Y K O S I S vs. K I T S O N I K
Cincinnati _ Dark progressive breaks from the man and Cincinnati’s own diva decknitian.

L A D Y : F O U R S Q UA R E
Wellknowndjs.com _ Louisville _ House with a dash of this and a pinch of turntablism

V I N N Y : B R I C K S
Vinnybricks.com, Jomama _ Cincinnati _ House and techno

C E N T R E X & J U D O S K E L E T O N
Unifiedent.com, Fuse Crew _ Cincinnati _ Dark, nasty breaks

K A T H E D R A L
Techedz.com _ Kalamazoo, Michigan _ Hard breaks & slamming techno funk

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Event information & Directions

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

8pm – 6:00am > 10 hour event > All ages event.

Professional quality sound systems in every room by: C & D Pro Audio and Production Design

Professional security on site inside and outside – Do not bring drugs or alcohol.
Large, multiple room, virgin venue. There will be parking available.
Lighting, art installations, + visual multimedia by:

Non-linear Drama / Rory Benson / Verablue

Admission is $15 all night. $10 w/ out of state I.D. from IL, MI, PA, WI, MO, TN, or distances further away.

Main info-lines / Support / Web-sites:

Main Info-line : 513.588.9479

Supporting info-line:
Wishing Well: 513.665.6572
Downtown Ent. 937.331.0032

brought to you by:

www.subsonik.com | www.jomomaproductions.com

in association with:

www.silentcorp.com
www.azurerecords.com
www.abiotic.net
www.djadamjay.com