TECHNACOLOUR : 9.6.03 : EVENT UPDATE! - 28 ACTS - 10 HOURS - CINCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too. i cant narrow it down at all...i want to see all of the techno sets.

Attack People - i have never seen them live but i have some of their live performances on cd. plus, ian lehman's "still frames ep" on Hidden Agenda is one of my favorite vinlys

Tim Xavier - never seen live either. but he has toured with Headroom and produced some dope cutz with them too. im excited about this set.

John Gannon - definately chicago's best secret. every time i've seen him perform, flawless, three decks of punishing techno. DO NOT MISS THIS SET!

Adam Jay - if ya don't know, then ya better ask somebody!

React - mr. subsonik throwin down only the baddest techno. havent got to see randy spin in a while, looking foward to the set.

Adam Jensen - the jensen will be in the house. one cool cat. havent got to see him spin since "further advances"

also Titonton and James Johnson

its all about iss and jfk..the lady foursqare, vk..oooh..vk..those boys are somethin else..~shooo~
besides that..the techno! OMG>> YAY

Its my birthday..its gonna be a dope ass party..oooh ya..

Robert Rich is gonna be in Louisville this same night..gonna be a busy one..i figure RR will be over by midnight, which will put me at this party at the perfect time..*grins*

I love mad entertainment..oooooooooh yaaaaa

Happy Bday to KIMMMM!

Be prepared for birthday madness and spankins...don't worry...I'll find the cutest boy there to spank ya;)

robert rich is in louisvile on july 18th. at least that's what the email from strange loop says. maybe i'm out of the loop? check your dates just to make sure.

it is july 18th... she's a freak.

anyway, i'unno about all this techno...

*still twitching from DEMF*

Please refer to the sig.....=D

....Just a friendly service announcement from DEEEETROIT! I<3 techno!

Be careful with the bumps guys we aren't allowed to just bump a thread :( I already got yelled at. I guess we have to say something about the event too. It's going to rock.

kitsonic? no shit

electric inform said:
kitsonik was added to the line-up. there, i said something :D

oh no way..she rocked it at support in cincy... you go bear. I love the cd. Danced to it often till it got stolen from me in the dark of night..good news travels fast. Kits got talent, and those breaks...OMG. like i said. you go bear. YAY

Hey React and Nero would you guys be interested in playing at Party in the park a free event in Detroit.If so hit mw up privately.And I just got to say it one more time.This is totally a lineup that I was looking fopr to go see on my BDAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.