TECHNACOLOUR : 9.6.03 : EVENT UPDATE! - 28 ACTS - 10 HOURS - CINCI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Attack People in a small club in Rockford IL and I was pretty damn impressed. Before the show they played some of their dubs for us and I was blown away by the quality of production. If you like straight hard bangin techno you need to check these guys out!!

TOO MUCH quality.
I gotta be there!
3 days till my b-day too.

Dang ya'll don't know...how badly I can't wait.

steve

^^^Swiggins!~

Linds..how on earth did you miss the part that said VmfK!

*shakes her head*

And I thought you loved those boys;)

He Mr. Adam Jay I just want to say your set @the works in Detroit was the shit and your track on the blue disc Primate recording is the shit!!Techstructure is the track for those that don't know.lookin forward to seein you on my BDAY:D

DJ UNCONTENT
HARD/TRIBAL/ACID/DETROIT TECHNO
DJ/(just startin to be)PRODUCER
Kaleydescope Music,611 Records
Local 13,The Family,& Conspiracy Prod
www.DETROITWORLD.com

I'm so sick of everybody else in Detroit claimin Detroit scene this detroit scene that I want to make Detroit apart of the MIDWEST SCENE so all of us promoters from differant states can all support one another via infolines,websites and promotional work in our respected scenes and we can all support each others local talent and hopefully turn them into REGIONAL acts and turn each others Regional acts into HEADLINERS.Does anybody else feel what I'm sayin?

Dj UNCONTENT

313 Family said:
I'm so sick of everybody else in Detroit claimin Detroit scene this detroit scene that I want to make Detroit apart of the MIDWEST SCENE so all of us promoters from differant states can all support one another via infolines,websites and promotional work in our respected scenes and we can all support each others local talent and hopefully turn them into REGIONAL acts and turn each others Regional acts into HEADLINERS.Does anybody else feel what I'm sayin?

Dj UNCONTENT

^^8( is anyone else feeling a run-on??

Linds..how on earth did you miss the part that said VmfK!

And I thought you loved those boys

8o Never doubt my <3 for VM-FK!!!!!

whatever.We are trying to unify the differant scens across the midwest instead of cause larger rifts like drama on message boards.=D So lets all quit bithcing at each other including Dj Uncontent and start supporting.

313 Family said:

Dj UNCONTENT

support is key. i feel you on that.

just focus on what's positive and leave the negative somewhere else.

Last edited:
*boink* Cuz randy just IMed me....hehe
this event is about music, art, life, and celebrating freedom of self-expression. it 's about people who care about the music, themselves and the people around them.

^^^Rock the fuck on! Good music, good(oldskool) friends, good times, lots of love, oh yeah....GOOD TECHNO!

HAHAHAHA ~~ My Birthday!!

What an awesome lineup too..

ISS (can we say YAY! Its about friggin time!)
VK (mah boys!)
Adam Jay (Hell YA)
Foursqare (YESSSSSSSSS!)

Ill take it as a present and say thank you!!
awesome!

we must not forget about the underrated (at least in ohio) titonton, and the fresh face to ohio, tim xavier!

I got a flyer last night... they're fukkin pimp! Pocket sized and shiny! Yumm for techno!

Adam Jay, Voigt Kampff, Imperial Sound System, Titonton, and James Johnson are going to rock the spot.

So so glad to see Subsonik and JoMama collaborating on this. Only good can come of this. Much respect. Chrissy and/or Randy, let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Big ups on the line-up, price, and presentation.

Michelle, if you see this, your ass better be there.
Looking forward to ISS with mad excitement..totally under-rated talent those kids are. Like techno, there just isnt enough ragga around.

MMM..raaaaaaaaggggggaaaaaa

- Tim Xavier
- Adam Jay
- Attack People (Ian Lehman & Dustin Zahn)
- John Gannon
- James Johnson
- Titonton Duvante
- Adam Jensen
- React

.....nice serving of techno =D

Status
Not open for further replies.