TDS Photo thread.....round 2.

Dec28010.jpg

Hey, D's, why is your cat psychotic? =D

Dec28019.jpg

he's even more evil than evil him self. It <3's me tho :)
Dec28038.jpg

My Cleooooooo wooflez!!! :D

myyt just ate some weed i mixd with his food. haha he's high.! he's jus chilln propbbly passd out on the execycrise bike seat LOL

post up some pics you two! If I remember correctly.. claire is drop dead sexeh!

my pics r in the last photo thread......due to technical problems my computer seems to hav with photobucket etc i cant post photos directly on sites like BL
neo kindly posted some of me in the other one ull find in the archives ;)
theyre towards the end
but claire is definitely sexier than me.....im a bit too.....bogan :p

oh hai look how fun withdrawals can be. not one of my healthiest times but it's a good reminder of a pretty bad time.
sick.jpg

that's putting it nicely.

i know i was on some kind of opiate there because of my pupils but was wding from valium at the time im pretty sure. may have been a combo of both. but i was at the height of my valium abuse there.

lol smart arse. SKBTCH if you see this, give him a swift kick in the nuts for me

Awww *hugs you*.

The upside of benzo w/d (assuming you dont continue taking opiates) is that you'll get a testosterone spike and become horny as hell for weeks =D (that's what I'm getting now, hence my sluttyness).

But now you're not w/ding right? So post a new pic without a shirt :D. Pwease? <3 =D

nah, yaz, that picture was taken a lot earlier in the year. no wd's for me at the moment:)

lol, i'd almost post an older pic for you buddy because im pretty drunk but that would involve me going to photobucket and linking it.

maybe later or another day...if you're lucky

hey, have a read of my last response in the speed freaks thread in here. i remember you talking about using K to get off the speed on here and was just wondering if you'd be able to link me to a thread if possible:)

whoa leftwing - thats a wayyyy diffrent pic from the one im looking at on MSN!

^bit of a spin out hey DW? im pale as shit and got the bags happening around my eyes.

66335mofo_002.jpg

here you go jammy, esp for you;) its a repost and the last time i'll be posting it. i really need to start using my camera again.

nb - old pic from about 2-3 yrs ago