• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tattoo planning time again. Opinons wanted.

Well should have goat (sic):

i<3myself
iamnotamod
imnotirvinewelsh
<3threadaboutmyself
imdefoscottish
<3trendyglesses&hats
mymatesaretoughbutimnot
radge
etc.
casually logging in an hour later to say that's pish mate. Nowhere near as shite (scottish) as the one I got myself though. Brutal (irvine welsh).

Thread closed (knock)

Last edited:
"I am an idiot" across his head would be the most fitting.

If he'd had 'em done recently then absolutely. But I think it only fair to take his age and background into account. Oldskool biker tatts have their place. And that place is on fukkin huge and suitably scary lookin' oldskool bikers and nowhere else.

That aside, funny somebody posted the inevitible Zombie Boy pic. Was just reading an old Bizarre article about him earlier whilst me lappy was cooling down a bit. Have gotten so bored with the endless articles about tattoos and seemingly sod all else that I very rarely buy Bizarre these days (a shame cos was a monthly sacrament since the first issue - and in related news, many thanks to the reading material fairy for adding a few back issues I'd lost over the years back to my unfeasibly large collection <3). Must admit that they do showcase some unbelievably cool tatt artwork though - lightyears ahead of when similar designs become even remotely popular sometimes. They were showing eyeball tattoos - yes they are tattoo'd eyeballs - a good two years before I saw anybody else have the balls to try it.

Have long hankered for a tattoo cos I <3 great artwork but would need to be seriously great artwork for me to consider putting it on my virgin flesh (not to mention finding the cash for it :\). Some of the "fine art" kinda stuff that you won't find outside of inevitibly rather exclusive and highly expensive studios is just jaw dropping <3

Pee Ess: On the tattoo'd cock thang, have seen some absolute belters (in pictorial form - not in the flesh, as it were ;)). Most folks who go down that route seem to opt for "comedy" stuff but have seen some truly stunning artwork in that region too (generally as part of a larger groin area piece unless the tattooee happens to be hung like the proverbial painted donkey ;)). Unlikely to try that meself. Not like there's really enough room for owt worth pricking in the prick area anyway 8)

(that last bit sentence is clearly but a lie for modesty's sake ;))

EDIT: Ignore that first part in response to Farmaz. I appear to have quoted him quoting SWIM due to not checking which page I was reading properly 8)

Last edited:
many thanks to the reading material fairy for adding a few back issues I'd lost over the years back to my unfeasibly large collection <3).

Yeah, I stopped buying it after about the first 90 because they had a huge reworking of their format and it just got really naff and shitty, and just tits an arse really. There's only so many times I can look at Masumi Max and her plastic boobies before I want to read some content, and the content got really sensationalist and I find that kinda angle really boring. I've slowly been giving my collection away.

If you've got any missing months from your collection, let me know what you need and I'll send you em if I have em.

I occasionally buy it if I'm waiting around for a long time for my sis or something for a long hospital appointment, but otherwsie I don't bother anymore.

There's only so many times I can look at Masumi Max and her plastic boobies before I want to read some content

same for Bianca Beauchamp too?...........

Tbh I kind of agree, the magazine served me well for a few years & turned me onto some good books etc but these days it seems more for teenagers.

Yes I have seen suspensions 100's of times before, seen hot Harajuku girls etc etc.........

Sadly they are held back by UK laws & can't post the real good stuff lurking about in life but I will always be gad to the magazine for the following things

1) Genki-Genki (website ceres likes too)
2) Joel peter witkin
3) Bianca Beauchamp

Rgrf0P2.jpg
[/IMG]

seeing as i misread the thread title, here's mr. tayto. think i might get one meself.

same for Bianca Beauchamp too?...........

Tbh I kind of agree, the magazine served me well for a few years & turned me onto some good books etc but these days it seems more for teenagers.

Yes I have seen suspensions 100's of times before, seen hot Harajuku girls etc etc.........

Sadly they are held back by UK laws & can't post the real good stuff lurking about in life but I will always be gad to the magazine for the following things

1) Genki-Genki (website ceres likes too)
2) Joel peter witkin
3) Bianca Beauchamp

Bianca is obviously hot, so are a lot of fetish models n that. lovely to see on the cover, but anything more and it's a waste of pages really. It becomes like Loaded or Nuts, with an added bit of kink. Definitely pleasing on the eyes tho.

And I agree about Bizarre being pretty useful for finding writers/artists/films/music etc that are interesting and what not

I like Witkin too ... got this little book for my birthday about 10 years ago. Some of his work reminds me of the photography and artwork on The Pixies' Doolittle and Surfer Rosa.

417HJABS18L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

looks pretty good. did you choose that phrase for a specific reason? some resonance? who did it?

Thanks man. I did. I like the meaning of it. I chose the phrase before I chose the tattoo to go around it, if you know what I mean.

A dude called Kevin from Lucky Cat Tattoos did it. Came highly recommended - https://www.facebook.com/luckycattattoo

I was lucky, he was fully booked till the end of April but had had a cancellation that morning. I'd only went in for a brief consultation & to make an appointment.

i<3myself
iamnotamod
imnotirvinewelsh
<3threadaboutmyself
imdefoscottish
<3trendyglesses&hats
mymatesaretoughbutimnot
radge
etc.
casually logging in an hour later to say that's pish mate. Nowhere near as shite (scottish) as the one I got myself though. Brutal (irvine welsh).

Thread closed (knock)

Awwwwwww, is someone still in a wee huff?

i<3myself
iamnotamod
imnotirvinewelsh
<3threadaboutmyself
imdefoscottish
<3trendyglesses&hats
mymatesaretoughbutimnot
radge
etc.

Thread closed (knock)

3GsMcvB.jpg
did you mean something like this? I will if you will

^
haha. But parttime for mel? naw never.

Bit late to the topic as always, blame it on my digital zimmer, but yeh parttime never appreciated what bad taste you had. It's not like you've got bad taste in much else, hats ok, music superb, morality aye well its no half bad and you have a "discussable" quality of good looks.

Maybe tattoos, trackies are your weak point.

Though tattoos and you sound like they should go together. Really pleased for you if you really have decided to go down this road. About time you did something :p

<3

omg.

please don't go ahead with it for ages yet, at least not until you've seen sense and abandoned 90% of thee above.

This

although i cant be assed to read through the whole thread

fucking shocking crackwhore

dont have one myself, a few times often tought of getting one. the indian chief that Eric Cantona has would be first on my list.

@ PTCH you could always get one done like my avatar.

Is that what the Sun estimated Princess Diana to look like in 50 years?

Fuck diana, pat was the true peoples princess.

Are those pink dildo earrings? Don;t remember them from benders.

Blue roses are just WRONG