• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tattoo planning time again. Opinons wanted.

Quite ironic you of all people will be walking around with a symbol of death & christ being intertwined.

I like the cross with the filligree, but whats the story behind the skulls? Skull patterns are usually identifiable with a country or time in history. You could always have celtic skulls as a nod to your scottishness. But I like those ones too, you should just try & research the symbolism. Celtic crosses are nice but naff but a bit of detail on the skulls could work. It'll also have to be big if its not going to look like a black blobby mess from 10 feet away.

mad.jpg

Fuck what a state, can you imagine being a dad and your daughter bought him home to introduce you to her new boyfriend.
Maybe his plan was to guarantee that he would never get a job.

get 'CUNT' tattooed on your top lip, so you can grow a moustache to hide it from time to time.

Quite ironic you of all people will be walking around with a symbol of death & christ being intertwined.

I like the cross with the filligree, but whats the story behind the skulls? Skull patterns are usually identifiable with a country or time in history. You could always have celtic skulls as a nod to your scottishness. But I like those ones too, you should just try & research the symbolism. Celtic crosses are nice but naff but a bit of detail on the skulls could work. It'll also have to be big if its not going to look like a black blobby mess from 10 feet away.

Haha, init "Rabid-atheist Get's Cross Tattoo" =D

I don't know the real meaning behind that particular one tbh, gonna have look into it the now. I just like the design & the Mementori Mori thing as I've mentioned a few times.

I'm going to get it reasonably big on my upper arm/shoulder so that's it quite clear & might even get rid of some of the shading to make it less "muddy", depends what the tattoo artist says tbh, I'll leave a lot of the finer details in the hands of the professional.

Upper are ins't the sort of place I'd normally go for a tattoo but it's a good place if i plan to expand it which I no doubt will, heard loads about tattoo addiction & I like the idea of having loads all joined together.

you could get a qr code done, so people could scan you with their iphone and go to your facebook page.

4011063078_ebb3af554d_o.jpg

Get 'Take back your existence or die like a punk'.

^serious suggestion

Some of the comments on Facebook in response to me shouting I'm getting that tattoo. Such tasteful friends.

you should get Joseph fritzel holding a set of keys with a cheeky grin on his face
you should get 'Fuck the Pope' in place of the Latin.
Get the pope doing a smeggy swan dive aff the tap dancer. That would be cool as fuck!
(the "tap dancer" is a heavy high jump into some water near where I live & Smeggy is a local character)

Serious question though: Right or left arm???

^^ Haha! When I was younger me and my friend thought getting a picture of the queen's head on our helmet would be the best way forward with tattoos.....don't think much has changed really =D

BUT...in reality I didn't do that and got a molecule of ketamine tattooed near me groinal area in white ink. I likes it very much but it could do with going over a little after several years of sitting there.

^Broken linky.

I do have a very badly tattooed T on my left arse cheek. That means loads to me. ;)

Fuck what a state, can you imagine being a dad and your daughter bought him home to introduce you to her new boyfriend.
Maybe his plan was to guarantee that he would never get a job.

Jeremy kyle guest

Tattoo is done. They had a cancellation so got it done there & then. Jackpot. The waiting list was till the end of April as well. Picture soon once I take this clingfilm off it.

Not the best picture. Taken on my step-dad's camera phone. The colours don't look right at all in the photo.

RLdvjRQ.jpg