• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Tattoo planning time again. Opinons wanted.

How much is the removal operation? Is it an NHS thing?

;)

You sir, are no Farmaz.

SHM in saying something nice shocker! Or am I reading that wrong?

Anyway? Thoughts on the tattoo anyone? The photos don't do it justice to be honest, I'm fucking loving it. I'm perfectly happy to hear "That's utter pish mate" though, don't be nice for the sake of being nice, I hate that shit.

Got to say that although it's not to my personal taste whoever put it on you did a very good job of faithfully reproducing the image you wanted, I'm impressed, and I'm glad you like it and I'm well fucking glad you didn't get that one that looked like a seagull shite in the shape of some sunglasses. :D

Did it hurt?

edit: and you definitely chose one of the better designs from your options. (edit, after a peek back: the best!)

Aye not my style either but it looks incredibly fresh for a new tattoo, mine was all bloody and scabby and shit

Hmmm

:sus:

Are you SURE you haven't just had a big old temporary one done so that you can see how you feel about it ? :sus:

get Gef (pron.: /ˈdʒɛf/ JEF), referred to as the Talking Mongoose or the Dalby Spook, was a talking mongoose reported to inhabit a farmhouse known as Cashen's Gap near the hamlet of Dalby on the Isle of Man. Gef has been variously interpreted as a poltergeist, a normal animal, a cryptid or a hoax.

osiHhCE.jpg

That's a pure squinty one taken by me. You can't see it right but shows the colour a bit better.
I like it loads. It looks really decent and well inked.

oh ... and

1 - 0 to Jess and raas ;)

Got to say that although it's not to my personal taste whoever put it on you did a very good job of faithfully reproducing the image you wanted, I'm impressed, and I'm glad you like it and I'm well fucking glad you didn't get that one that looked like a seagull shite in the shape of some sunglasses. :D

Did it hurt?

edit: and you definitely chose one of the better designs from your options. (edit, after a peek back: the best!)

He did a better job than the original picture tbh. It was his idea to add the colour (& to do it bigger than I'd originally thought, which I'm glad of), I was just going to get it in black but I think it looks far better with colour. It barely hurt at first, I actually said to him "Is that as sore as it gets? That's barely painful at all" when he was doing the outline. Then he started doing all the shading = FUCKING OW! It wasn't unbearable though, nowhere near as bad as I'd imagined it would be.

The guy's a proper shit hot tattoo artist though. He does Biffy Clyro's tattoos (hate that band but they're caked in tattoos, can't imagine they'd get them done by some cowboy). I'd definitely go back there if I was getting another one. A couple of my mates have got excellent tattoos from there (far better than mine).

The kind of ironwork looking bits around the cross have come out way better than the original too, and the lettering.

I like it. The original was just a sketch though wasn't it? It will work well as the starting point of a sleeve.

Fine linework, you chose well. Most importantly is the fact you like it, best feeling in the world.

Theres a good discussion to be had in the theology thread as to why this image appealed to you, but we'll save that for a rainy day ;)

Now you have to plan the next one...

I still maintain you should get 'Take back your reality or die like a punk'. It's off Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik... reckon it would look great with this underneath...

Anti-marijuana.jpg

iv got half my left leg inked, need to find the money to get it finished but my tattoo artist is expensive. well worth it though!

I like it. The original was just a sketch though wasn't it? It will work well as the starting point of a sleeve.

Fine linework, you chose well. Most importantly is the fact you like it, best feeling in the world.

Theres a good discussion to be had in the theology thread as to why this image appealed to you, but we'll save that for a rainy day ;)

Now you have to plan the next one...

Hahaha. I chose it for the words, but maybe Jesus is secretly subverting my thoughts. Sneaky bastard that he is!

I did say to the guy that I had plans of maybe adding more to it at some point to get a full sleeve, if I do decide to I'll definitely go back to him & see what he can come up. Won't be for a while yet, it wasn't cheap!!!

Jancrow - =D

This could be the official EADD tat thread. Heres some work of a friend of a friend, if I have another one done it'll be him or this girl who works out of a tiny studio in the middle of nowhere near Valanciennes in France. Completely different style to yours, yours is more rock n roll traditional but I like both.

Shameless plug of an artist I admire, any devonians wanting ink could do worse than this man. He works from the bottom of his garden, if I had the money to rent down there I'd ask to be his apprentice even if he only does one tat a month.

NSFW:

If anyones got any examples of an artist work the like it'd be good to see them.

get a spiderweb tattoo on your face, it'll look awesome.

Bwahahahahahaha!!! There was a proper oldskool biker geezer who lived in one of the bedsits next to me own first bedsit-based domicile many moons ago who had exactly that. Kinda suited the whole Hell's Angel thang he was rocking though tbh. Fucker was a good seven foot tall, built like a proverbial brick shitter and it was one of those sketchy as fuck faded blue looked like it was done in biro ink by his cellie in 1974 jobbies. You can't mess with the classics <3

He also had the absolutely legenday dotted line around the neck with "Cut Here".

Got nowt else to add as I've not read the rest of the thread yet but felt the need to share.