• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Taking a BREAK from drugs?

How you know it's him? You not aware of what the NSO Group & the IDF use & is called Pegasus?

Spyware is the least of your worries, tbh I'd smile if someone did that shit to me & they saw some of the stuff on my phone etc.

TOR was made by the American Defence branch, you can't win in this game, I bet what the NSA/GCHQ/ North Korea/IDF etc have which we have no idea about today makes Pegasus look like a bad fucking joke.

Also @Arnold has a damn smart dog, if it went to war between you pair that dog would fuck you up in a second, rip your limbs off & make them into a pie while wearing a Chef outfit & walking on it's back-paws then call him to eat in a secret coded bark system only they understand.
Tor was made by the American navy.

After tripping every week for about 20 years I may have decided to take a..god forbid..break from drugs. I wake up feeling so chuffed from my testosterone microdosing that I feel ready to ease back on the psychedelics at the weekend. And dispense with my capsuled, decarbed weed that I take "for my nerves.."

Have you ever taken this admittedly drastic step?
Not from all things but am feeling for it. Not all but some.