European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Taking a BREAK from drugs?

Ismene2

Bluelighter
After tripping every week for about 20 years I may have decided to take a..god forbid..break from drugs. I wake up feeling so chuffed from my testosterone microdosing that I feel ready to ease back on the psychedelics at the weekend. And dispense with my capsuled, decarbed weed that I take "for my nerves.."

Have you ever taken this admittedly drastic step?

Tend to be more oral DMT/ mushrooms/acid/4ac-dmt than mescaline - only just started being available. I tried the silly cactus bollocks - but I couldn't drink it. I tried all the fucking stupid "put lemon tasting stuff into it". Yeah, yeah,. yeah..if I put ketchup on dogshit would you eat it? It's not the flavour mate - it's the sickening drink.

And I'm very sceptical about needing blokes from the jungle to tell you about your relationshiop to a drug - forget the strangers singing in the background,, focus on yourself.

When the head says no, one should listen.

Yups laid off them for eight years once upon a time.

Last edited:
After tripping every week for about 20 years I may have decided to take a..god forbid..break from drugs. I wake up feeling so chuffed from my testosterone microdosing that I feel ready to ease back on the psychedelics at the weekend. And dispense with my capsuled, decarbed weed that I take "for my nerves.."

I haven't, but I've heard friends announce it, often repeatedly. Usually it eventually comes down to natural good, acid not natural, acid bad, etc etc.

Not saying you would succomb, just pointing out my general irritation with that particular thing.

Also got friends who are shamans and push their ideology. I thought the idea was to break apart ideologies.

I recomend you : have a break because youve just took fuck loads of LSD. Abuse it, it abuses you. Limit your use of things to reasonable amounts. For example as a general rule I only take MDMA about twice a year. Dont give up, just carefully regulate.

Edit:just realiased you said break, not give up, thank god.

Last edited:
Taking a long term break from tripping was one of the best decisions I ever made. I highly encourage it.

It was hard to let go for the first several months, I had many cravings, but after awhile I just stopped caring and now have virtually zero desire to trip right now... maybe in a few years when I get my shit together, but for now I have no desire anymore.

I couldn't contemplate this without testosterone tho - I know it must sound strange to most people - steroids? aggression? roid-rage? - but testosterone replacement has cured that lifelong despair I've always felt, that waking up first thing dreading the day thinking "oh fucking hell, I don't want to go fucking work". You get the right dose of testosterone and you feel so great - you're not high you are just happy, content, full of energy if you need it, you sleep like a baby and you feel like you can handle anything that can come your way.

I couldn't contemplate this without testosterone tho - I know it must sound strange to most people - steroids? aggression? roid-rage? - but testosterone replacement has cured that lifelong despair I've always felt, that waking up first thing dreading the day thinking "oh fucking hell, I don't want to go fucking work". You get the right dose of testosterone and you feel so great - you're not high you are just happy, content, full of energy if you need it, you sleep like a baby and you feel like you can handle anything that can come your way.

Ismene now addicted to testosterone, really gone full circle here.

How did you go about getting replacement therapy and how was it not realised sooner, out of interest? They should check for stuff like this as standard.

Lightweight.

d9e.png

:laughing:
breaks are good for getting a perspective or two and i have taken a few. i can't and wont stop everything forever... just not me and those around me appreciate when i have good indica at least. ;)
peace

Tend to be more oral DMT/ mushrooms/acid/4ac-dmt than mescaline - only just started being available. I tried the silly cactus bollocks - but I couldn't drink it. I tried all the fucking stupid "put lemon tasting stuff into it". Yeah, yeah,. yeah..if I put ketchup on dogshit would you eat it? It's not the flavour mate - it's the sickening drink.

And I'm very sceptical about needing blokes from the jungle to tell you about your relationshiop to a drug - forget the strangers singing in the background,, focus on yourself.

I’ll be posting a thread soon on how to make a crude extract easily, that I guarantee (or your money back) can be put into 5-10 capsules depending on the experience desired. I was hesitant for awhile as I had certain cacti causing trouble with the TEK but found a way around these troublesome cacti.

Not only that but this retains the character of the trip that gets lost with a full A/B. No lemon bullshit to mask ;)

But of course this will be important info for after the break.

-GC

How do you get the cacti these days tho G-chem? I used to buy kilos of san pedro from a bloke in Peru but since they cracked down on cacti I stopped doing that (well since they cracked down on me - charged me with possession of two KILOS of mescaline when I had two kilos of peruvian torch.

I'm certainly taking a break from drugs soon..very soon..but today I've dropped some morphine and, in honour of all cheap scumbags everywhere..done a CWE on some co-codamol. But I will certainly...almost certainly...take a break from drugs!!

How do you get the cacti these days tho G-chem? I used to buy kilos of san pedro from a bloke in Peru but since they cracked down on cacti I stopped doing that (well since they cracked down on me - charged me with possession of two KILOS of mescaline when I had two kilos of peruvian torch.

I'm certainly taking a break from drugs soon..very soon..but today I've dropped some morphine and, in honour of all cheap scumbags everywhere..done a CWE on some co-codamol. But I will certainly...almost certainly...take a break from drugs!!

Oh damn you’re one of those poor souls to get that crazy charge thrown at you?

I buy from domestic vendors, but try to grow my own as much as I can. Prices are much much higher than the Bouncing Bear days when I could easily find a foot cutting for probably 1/4 what they are now. These days tho I do buy them rooted often since that’s how my shop does them, been very happy with the shop I’ve been getting from now over the years. They do well labeling species IMO.

-GC