• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Taking a BREAK from drugs?

landlord has finally given us a new door.

brona-Bystrzyca.jpg

Arnold it's well funny cracking 'jokes' but when some uses embedded syware and fucks with you private business haha u wudnt laffing then 👿 he's a cowardly little parasite who much have no life😥😥
How you know it's him? You not aware of what the NSO Group & the IDF use & is called Pegasus?

Spyware is the least of your worries, tbh I'd smile if someone did that shit to me & they saw some of the stuff on my phone etc.

TOR was made by the American Defence branch, you can't win in this game, I bet what the NSA/GCHQ/ North Korea/IDF etc have which we have no idea about today makes Pegasus look like a bad fucking joke.

Also @Arnold has a damn smart dog, if it went to war between you pair that dog would fuck you up in a second, rip your limbs off & make them into a pie while wearing a Chef outfit & walking on it's back-paws then call him to eat in a secret coded bark system only they understand.

How you know it's him? You not aware of what the NSO Group & the IDF use & is called Pegasus?

Spyware is the least of your worries, tbh I'd smile if someone did that shit to me & they saw some of the stuff on my phone etc.

TOR was made by the American Defence branch, you can't win in this game, I bet what the NSA/GCHQ/ North Korea/IDF etc have which we have no idea about today makes Pegasus look like a bad fucking joke.

Also @Arnold has a damn smart dog, if it went to war between you pair that dog would fuck you up in a second, rip your limbs off & make them into a pie while wearing a Chef outfit & walking on it's back-paws then call him to eat in a secret coded bark system only they understand.
Farmaz...🤫why have you done this. You shown me no respect at all and secondly made references to terrorist groups one of your fav hobbies. The other day in Dudley I was buying a kebab when the muslin chef asked me if I wanted to join Al shabab. I was godsmacked. And that's just another bronx tale

You shown me no respect at all
Not the case, you would know if I'd gone in on you believe me. The only person I really didn't like on BL has now gone thank the Lord.

As to another part of your comment I am suspect of who you are & IF you are who I feel you are I will say this & take note you moron, Sneaks still wants your head, NOBODY Walks away from 460 grams mate. I told you ages ago when our path finally crosses again I'm coming for you.

You weren't so tough that time you were freebasing in the car outside my flat at 3am & you drove off when I came down to fuck you up, go jump out the window & run down the street like you did when some real Gangsters were gonna sugar-water your ass.

If this isn't you "Beaky" ignore that but I'm sure I know who you are & I swear I will fuck you up with my own hands you clown.

What's are you on zb...I'm from Ireland I know u from the auld BL dayz. So chill Winston your not in the
Burger bar possee...although they would prob use a fantasist for target practice u dutty boi. Im not him relax Ur kex.😑😑

an internet gangster is around carefull guys 🤡
acieed_ed said:
This cunt? who the fuck are you ..I rip your fuckin head off if you tried calling me that to my face go back to minding your own fucking business handicap

It is obvious to anyone with half a working braincell that you're a bit of a loon.
What have the voices in your head told you who's 'stalking' you today?

Some people shouldn't be allowed drugs, nor interent access, nor an opinion.

Plur/NASA:alien:

Who's stalking me today? Your sisters ass. Arnold self confessed nerd if you think your plurs are discrediting me I'd tighten your tinfoil hat cos your belong in Broadmoor with your gf ismene. Sad act 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If drugs are your only pleasure in life, you have a SERIOUS problem and you need to face it.

Find something else that brings you joy (horses for me). Although, it's hard to find something else that brings you joy when you're already into drugs because nothing compares to the dopamine you recieve from drugs, so everything else just feels boring. You need to have something else you enjoy in life, otherwise you will become addicted to drugs.

Take a long enough sobriety break for your body to become sensitive to lower levels of dopamine again, and you'll find something else you're into.

But, I don't believe tripping once a week is necessarily bad for you, no.

Hang on Ketamania, you seem to assume that most of my income goes on drugs and carpet cleaner!

Well of course 95% of it DOES go on drugs and carpet cleaner..but I do have other interests...Im very fond of Johnny Mathis for example...

Quick try to get the thread undelrailed b4 a mod closes it. Sadly I think Ur too late 😭👺

Ismeme why not take s break from stalking as well as the drugs it might improve your life expecty. Life is precious even if u have no friends I put my hand out before and you slapped it away. I wish u well and hope your hormone therapy reaps rewards your a talented kid

@acieed_ed

I wasn't being a shithead towards you, I judge people in part by the way they treat animals & if they have any pets as it says so much about a person.
anyone who can keep a dog that does this stuff CANNOT be a bad person, the level of training it takes & care says so much about the way someone is.

Also before you go to War with someone it's best to check what weapons they have, dogs have saved my ass before several times sending one guy who was about to pull a knife on me running into his car screaming "Call OFF your dog blud" as it jumped at the window snarling at him ready to bite his throat out & that dog was nothing compared to one of these bloody Belgium Malinois, you would get fucked up IRL & that's the truth.

I couldn't contemplate this without testosterone tho - I know it must sound strange to most people - steroids? aggression? roid-rage? - but testosterone replacement has cured that lifelong despair I've always felt, that waking up first thing dreading the day thinking "oh fucking hell, I don't want to go fucking work". You get the right dose of testosterone and you feel so great - you're not high you are just happy, content, full of energy if you need it, you sleep like a baby and you feel like you can handle anything that can come your way.
I totally agree with you. I have been on TRt for almost 10 years now and wow! It is so subtle, yet powerful with the correct dose. Depression - gone. Eaier to carry groceries, or whatever life throws at you - home, not to mention in the gym, nothing drastic but yet, like beig 22 every year. It does so much for positive thinking, I get more calm when I feel I have the resources with me, if you know what I mean. I am on Nebido 1000mg/12wk btw. (sorry for my English, not my first language).

Haven't been doing drugs as long as you, but I do believe taking a break, at least for the sake of tolerance, is CRUCIAL!

I usually take adderall every day (I'm prescribed it anyways), but still take breaks.

As for psychedelics, I was doing acid every two weeks (to let the tolerance fade). However, I decided that I should stop doing it so regularly so it doesn't lose its magic.

Same with Molly, I strictly follow the three month rule.

For the sake of your body's organs (neuroreceptors) and mental health, I would ALWAYS recommend solid breaks from any drug. Don't want to get dependent on anything realistically.
Nothing in excess Is the key to a long life.

Ismeme it's become clear what the problem is your obviously a female who idenifys as male and know your taking the testosrone you feel you can function as the man you deserve to be I respect transgender peeeps. You did mention you have no friends which is sad 😐 embedding spyware and stalking me daily may give you a stalker but it's no recipreated. And you asked is there any I could talk to about this yes. Me and you in person so I can....
jesus fucking christ, how bout less acid?

my favourite is recipreated
it's reciprocate

Also it's Ismene, not Ismeme.
She's the daughter of Oedipus, you cultural delinquent.

The English language Police strike again you busted cunt. Sorry 😘
I'm Bavarian, it's just part of my culture to be a bit nit-picky.
Also I very much enjoy correcting native speakers ;) ur English is usually terrible

You weren't being nice, also.

DaB ist einfach alles Gut
I really don't want to embarrass you,
but yeah I have no idea what you want to say with that

Aside the fact that ß is not a B, it's two s's, or an sz. "Dass" if you don't have the letter, also the correct way to spell it in modern German. Usually only people who learned German before the Rechtschreibreform will write daß, even though we know it's old-fashioned now. anyways doesn't matter either way it's the wrong das.

Taking into account that you did want to use "Das" it still doesn't really compute.
What's easy? Or do you mean "einfach alles" as in "simply all", still. "That is easy all good(which you made a noun by capitalizing it)"? No idea, what you mean, hands down. "All of that is good"?

I mean kudos for trying, it's a fucking impossible language to learn for any non-native. My aunt's husband is an American, and has been living here for over 30 years, and his German still sucks ass. Like absolute fucking dumpsterfire.