• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Misc Taking a BREAK from drugs?

Tend to be more oral DMT/ mushrooms/acid/4ac-dmt than mescaline - only just started being available. I tried the silly cactus bollocks - but I couldn't drink it. I tried all the fucking stupid "put lemon tasting stuff into it". Yeah, yeah,. yeah..if I put ketchup on dogshit would you eat it? It's not the flavour mate - it's the sickening drink.

And I'm very sceptical about needing blokes from the jungle to tell you about your relationshiop to a drug - forget the strangers singing in the background,, focus on yourself.
I have cactus flesh powder, it's much easier to ingest and way less material. It's still strong, and very very nice

How do you get the cacti these days tho G-chem? I used to buy kilos of san pedro from a bloke in Peru but since they cracked down on cacti I stopped doing that (well since they cracked down on me - charged me with possession of two KILOS of mescaline when I had two kilos of peruvian torch.
:laughing::laughing:
This will never fail to crack me up. Probably the biggest mescaline bust in history

I thought I was going to get twenty fucking years - importing two kilos of class A. I didnt sleep for 6 months. At the first hearing this frightening cunt of a magistrate glared at me and said "prison is very much on the cards".

The only thing I am slightly proud of is when they stood me up for sentencing I stood up with my hands in my pockets - I didnt even realise - but it was like a red rag to a bull to this ex-army sausage, he went purple and bellowed "Take your hands out of your pockets!!". I wasnt brave tho - after he fined me £200 for each offence I almost said "Thank you Sir".

Last edited:
Never done mescaline sadly. Tried a sup of my mates San Pedro/banana/kiwi creation and FUCK me!!!! :barf:Vile nasty shit is a pleasant euphemism for the taste

I thought I was going to get twenty fucking years. Fucking importing two kilos of class A. I didnt sleep for 6 months. At the first hearing this frightening cunt of a magistrate glared at me and said "prison is very much on the cards".

The only thing I am slightly proud of is when they stood me up for sentencing I stood up with my hands in my pockets - I didnt even realise that I had - but it was like a red rag to a bull to this ex-army sausage, he went purple and bellowed "Take your hands out of your pockets!!"
But couldn't you or your lawyer just explain that it wasn't 2kg of mescaline?
Such a ridiculous situation, can't believe courts waste their time with such crap, people pay for that... Fine and get on with it, jfc.

The solicitor I had was clueless - didnt understand the dried/preparation nuance. A year or two after me they prosecuted a shop selling cacti and it was thrown out of court.

Mind you I also had 1000 capsules (yes, the silly bastards counted them all) of dried mushrooms so I was getting my bum smacked either way.

@Ismene2

I have considered testosterone replacement therapy.
I'm only 32 but have taken steroids on and off for a good few years while maintaining a heroin habit.

Often I could not afford arimidex or nolvadex I have some gyno and my test levels are low in part from the fact I didn't not obtain PCT meds when I should.

How are you doing this test. What type is it and is it obtained from a doc or a shady big man in a dark gym corner

Last edited:
Not only that but this retains the character of the trip that gets lost with a full A/B. No lemon bullshit to mask ;)

But of course this will be important info for after the break.

-GC
Looking forward to it!

Looking forward to it!

It’s up :) check through my threads. Pretty simple really. Dilute vinegar soak, filter and evaporate. Reconstitute in minimal amount of water, set in fridge to precipitate garbage. Decant and evaporate again. Use as is or dissolve into a minimal amount of an alcohol, filter and re-evaporate.

-GC

@Ismene2

I have considered testosterone replacement therapy.
I'm only 32 but have taken steroids on and off for a good few years while maintaining a heroin habit.

Often I could not afford arimidex or nolvadex I have some gyno and my test levels are low in part from the fact I didn't not obtain PCT meds when I should.

How are you doing this test. What type is it and is it obtained from a doc or a shady big man in a dark gym corner

Test cyp off the darknet I'm afraid - no use asking a doctor and the private therapy clinics are quite expensive. I do intend to get my bloodwork done tho. I'm taking the lowest possible dose of Test I can to minimise side effects.

I was using a sustanon blend 250mg a week.

I'm sure I could have used half that and had better results. Blast and cruise as they did in the old days.

I was under the impression trt was not hard to get on.

I got my blood work done.
On a scale of 1-10 5 being normal 10 being high I scored about a 3.

Not sure then tryptamite - I thought there was pretty much zero chance of getting it on the NHS because it can increase your haemocrit so your blood is so thick it squeaks going through your veins and tanks your good cholesterol. That may not be the case with the latest research but I thought that was most NHS doctors opinion.

If your taking a break from drugs will to be taking a break from stalking me isemene 👿 you know Icant go police cos I'm on a drug website.Pls fuckoff leave me alone and get some psycheiatric help.BROODMOOR SOUNDS SUITABLE GOD bless

If your taking a break from drugs will to be taking a break from stalking me isemene 👿 you know Icant go police cos I'm on a drug website.Pls fuckoff leave me alone and get some psycheiatric help.BROODMOOR SOUNDS SUITABLE GOD bless

Arnold it's well funny cracking 'jokes' but when some uses embedded syware and fucks with you private business haha u wudnt laffing then 👿 he's a cowardly little parasite who much have no life😥😥

That's good which means you have proof.
Spyware has to connect or send stuff to something to be spyware. That leaves traces, traces are proof in court.

So the argument 'I'm on a drugs website' doesn't hold true. That's fucking bullshit.

It's one of three things here, three different options of what possibly is going on.

Wait and see what the collective make out of it all.
Could make a new post and hold a poll.

i have no idea what's going on

(in the voice of my alter ego, steven mctowlie)

That's good which means you have proof.
Spyware has to connect or send stuff to something to be spyware. That leaves traces, traces are proof in court.

So the argument 'I'm on a drugs website' doesn't hold true. That's fucking bullshit.

It's one of three things here, three different options of what possibly is going on.

Wait and see what the collective make out of it all.
Could make a new post and hold a poll. Wait and see what collect see of it all. Acieed_ed 👇 Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I have better things to be doing than to try un attack this parasite from my fone he doesn't defend or deny anything I wrote so it's between me and him.... God knows hany other bl'ers he could be doing same thing to

Last edited: