• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Synthetic Cannabinoids Thread

I'd just like to share that in Canada we had an IZMS out break, and I'm the one who found it. I stopped smoking pot completely and synthetics soon had me either eating too much or too little, and I kept getting up every night to ease the cannabinoid crave at random hours of night, just to smoke a tiny hit of IZMS and go back to bed.
I am a user of cannabis ALL day, and I quit using it completely while on these synthetics.
Sure, the high was undeniable. BUT , after months/ have a year of abuse/(and please keep in mind these kept coming more prudent the more I continued to smoke:

-lack to do anything sober
- serious change in marijuana's abilities to get me "high and relaxed". It's almost like I set a tolerance I just simply can't come down from. My eyes are never red, and that feeling I could even slightly get from normal cannabis just completely dissapeared.
- SERIOUS health change. My stomach, for some reason, stopped processing food the same way it does. For using and while off this (I have the 3 synthetic cannabinoids written down that I was smoking somewhere)
- so back in the day before this happened, I could process food at a normal hour. Now I need at least 3 hours before sleep or else I wake up All sweaty and sick, because my food has been rotting in my stomach.
This hasn't gone away. As much as I loved these things, they definitely tricked me into false security and changed the way I operate.

I`ve been going through a bad time past 3 months with mental problems crying every day etc so stopped all rc`s except cannabinoids 2 months ago.

I`m no better and started to get convinced the noids were contaminated with something along the lines of a stim so I ordered a 10 panel drug test from amazon.

I had been taking co codomol so wasn't surprised testing for morphine but I was positive for heroin and `almost` positive for subutex which I`d never heard of and is a h withdrawal drug.

WTF!!!?

Now I`m reading it shows + for kidney and liver infections/problems.

I use about 7g in 80g of plant so tolerance is sky high. 2ne1 thj2201 sf pb22
bb22 etc all the legal uk ones

I dip the bag on noids with 1mg dosage and must be putting in 40mg and upward into one j to v little effect.

Cant afford to go back to street cannabis so am stuck and pretty worried so am going to the doc to see what the h result is about.

I found that time heals some. After some six+ months of not jsmoking synthetic cannabinoids, my tolerance seems to be getting a tiny bit better.
Mind you, I haven't stopped smoking daily in 6+ years.

Synthetic drugs as cannabis alternatives: NSW government bans 3 illicit substances, warns users not to be fooled

synthetic-drugs.jpg

The NSW government has taken a stern decision and banned three harmful synthetic drugs that are marketed as natural remedies. AB-PINACA, AB-CHMINACA and AB-FUBINACA have been added to the list of banned drugs, taking their place alongside illicit substances such as ice and heroin.

The three substances are sold to users as cannabis alternatives and recreational teas. The move to impose the ban is simply to highlight the serious and sometimes fatal consequences of taking synthetic drugs. Taking synthetic drugs has resulted in a spate of hospitalisations and even deaths.

According to News.com.au, 17-year-old Dean Shields died after taking a synthetic form of cannabis called Kronic at Rutherford in the Hunter Valley on Jan. 30. Two other Maitland men had to be hospitalised due to severe convulsions after consuming the same drug.

After this ban, anyone caught selling the drugs can face a lifetime in prison and Attorney-General Gabrielle Upton has warned users not to be fooled into believing that the drugs are harmless. Synthetic drugs can also cause psychiatric harm, seizures, heart palpitations and severe hypertension.

“These drugs have been marketed as bath salts and herbal teas and now the decision has been made to put them into the most serious illicit drug category to ensure the community is kept safe from them,” added Upton.

Commonwealth legislation had banned synthetic drugs three years ago. However, due to changing formulas, drug tests were never able to pick up all the varieties. Upton said that the identification and classification synthetic drugs were evolving continuously.

“That's why the work of the scheduling committee, which is onto that task, is an important one in giving advice to government, so that then we can change the regulations and the laws to ensure that those synthetics are caught by, in this case, what are some of the most serious penalties that are available,” she said.

http://www.ibtimes.com.au/synthetic...-bans-3-illicit-substances-warns-users-not-be

Fiona Patton told us at EGA that no one in Australia had been charged regarding synthetic cannabis. She told us that people simply had the products confiscated.

She also said that the Sex Party made $50 million from the sale of their regulated synthetic cannabis products from their Club X outlets in Vic in 2014 alone.

She also said that the Sex Party made $50 million from the sale of their regulated synthetic cannabis products from their Club X outlets in Vic in 2014 alone.
that's fucked!
Frankly i've never trusted them, but really - selling this dangerous shit to naive people who don't know any better is downright unethical. Especially as they did it for political purposes. Bastards.