Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Synthetic Cannabinoids Thread

speedygonzales

Bluelighter
I read about it on the news then searched the net has anybody hear tried it if so what is it like

OK, from now on this thread is for discussion of synthetic cannbinoids, and all the general discussion threads will be moved in to here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Check out these threads here:

Miners working high on synthetic grass

So Aus, what else if anything have you been smoking?

Found with the search engine. :)

I might merge this into something else later.

this thread is focused on minners who smoke it, I just want to know what if feels like if there is anybody out there that has tried it i read about it here and I'm just thinking about ordering some online just want to know if it will give me a buzz or just nothing. Most of the leagal highs I have tried were a wast of time except for salvia 5x back in 2001 and then it got banned

I've tried: dust, purple haze and the original one. (the legal highs)

I must say they do indeed work, but effects only last a little over an hour. Very similar to weed, just with the legal highs my heart rate goes through the roof..

if you're looking for peoples experiences then i'd suggest checking out trip reports though am not sure how many, or if any, reports there may be.

what's meant to be the active in it?

nice to see you pop in again, mate. haven't seen you around in a long time:)

if you're looking for peoples experiences then i'd suggest checking out trip reports though am not sure how many, or if any, reports there may be.

what's meant to be the active in it?
I believe JWH is the main active ingredient http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

Been trying to find more info myself. Bit suprised it's been around for a few years...heard of many herbal highs but only came across this one today.

Last edited:
Kronic is the only legal weed worth buying.

I have basically tried everything on the market and kronic is the benchmark.

I find Kronic alot more potent than bush weed maybe on par with Mid-range hyrdo.

Plenty of sites sell it online, a simple google search will help you find it.

I'd suggest tropical/Pineapple for the stronger effects and Purple haze if you still want to function.

Kronic is a fair bit harsher than normal weed when inhaling, long slow pulls seem to be the best way.

I have had some friends who have had it and told me its pretty good and close to smoking bud. I wouldn't mind trying it myself.

The best legal alternative to Mary Jane in my opinion is Magic Dragon. I find it be incredibly potent, on some levels more potent than the real thing. Down side is it can get you too stoned so I wouldn't recommend packing a full cone for your first go. It lasts about 2 and a half to 3 hours with a slight groggy afterglow that lasts another hour or so. :)

hey guys, if we're going to name these branded "legal weed" alternatives can we all identify what the actual active is in them so everyone else here isn't thinking "wtf is that?". it keeps confusion, for the most part, out of the conversation:)

terry said:
I believe JWH is the main active ingredient

yeah i was sure they were a JWH, just not sure which in particular.

While at it, don't forget these, and all cannabinoids, if they do in fact contain any, would be prohibited in Australia under the analogue act. The recent reports were more regarding New Zealand afaik.

Just a thought, before looking to obtain them from strange places :)

yes, technically JWH xxx is illegal under Australian law.. but the test results from the lab test havnt come back yet so the government doesnt know exactly whats in it.... ohh shit, are they reading this? :?8(8(

IMO, I would much rather just smoke bud.. plus mulls cheaper :p

They're okay... Kinda expensive though compared to weed I think though. Illusion is good too, I like it better than Kronic. I don't like the way Kronic smells, it's too artificially dank.

Last edited:
Most of the shops that sell it know which jwh is in it, you just have to ask because there is a few different products all with different jwh blends.

I find the best way to have it is by cutting it into a mix instead of tobacco. It turns ordinary weed into awesome weed.

Also, if you intend on trying it please research all the popular jwh varieties just so you know what you're up agaisnt. I've heard of plenty negative reports of jwh018 just because people end up dosing a bit too much, flinging them into the depths of an anxious stupor.

Just wondering, are people wanting to try Kronic and other so-called 'legal' weed substitutes just because of curiousity? lack of availability of actual weed? evading drug testing (as appears to be the case in some of these mining towns?)

No need to add prices but I'm also curious as to whether these substitutes are cheaper or more expensive than just buying the real thing ?

looks like it is similar to a bit more expensive than pot, probably ye more expensive incl delivery etc I'd imagine

for me it would be due to lack of availability as you put it, I for example, haven't kept up with my old contact and this would be easier if I wanted some. Plus I remember when I was smoking daily that there were times when supply went dry for whatever reason and this could have filled gaps. And if it was "the same" for example (probably some JWH analogue or cannabinoid agonist or w/e) then one could argue you are hooking up without having to deal with dealers so to speak.

A couple of years ago I tried some stuff called spice which was not bad that's all I have had.

It's nothing special and no competition if you can get the real thing.

All the various blends are or have been expensive, harsh, too strong in some ways and weak as piss in terms of the fun/deep effects of being high on cannabis.

Everytime I used it (usually travelling in Europe in the rare times I couldn't score hash/weed) I would wake up foggy and grumpy. I noticed it made me more aggressive in between smoking it also.

I went over east for a few weeks and was forced to buy "Kronic" made me very jerky, felt as though I was about to have a seizure after binging on it for like 5 days... It probably does have JWH sprayed on it.

Seems no reason to smoke this JWH instead of real weed from what I'm reading. I think I'll just stick to some good old bud.