• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- *Sublime@HOME any friday...part two*

^^ definately agree with you... a fantastic night :D
how packed was it!! no point in trying to pull off any crazy dance moves before 4am.... no room to move! Was very happy to hear Energizer by JJ - one of my fav's :)

Be safe!
~pharm_friendly~ 8)

^^ haha..... pitty u had ur eyes closed - that was a good photo taken. although its still good to have funny memories like that :)
look forward to seeing the pic of amber.

~pharm_friendly~ %)

Ok here is the pic of Amber!

I havent got all my photos back yet but when i do i'll put the ones of Nik up too =D

Attachments

• subbies 9th bday - 29th july 2005 042.jpg
    subbies 9th bday - 29th july 2005 042.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 82
Anyone going tonight??

I dont really like the line up, but how can you refuse when you have the free tickets from last week!!??!! =D

How did you score free tix sassy?
i was pretty lucky to be on guest list last friday so i was pretty happy about that :):)
line up for tonight is a bit dull. Im sure it will still go off as it always does..... but not much of a variety tonight :(

You should have got free tickets too!! They gave them to you as you walked in the door... What time did you get there? Maybe it was only for the people that were in there first? I got there about 11 i think.
There were so many dogs around last week!!

I was on the guest list last week too!! =D My best mate won tickets off the subbies website so that was how i got in for free!!

I think i'll be getting there about 1ish tonight. The line up is shithouse!! No Archie!! :( I'll prolly just end up dancing down the front infront of the DJ or upstairs near the bar.

Do you know why the touch screens havent bben working for the last couple of months??

Nope... no free tix :( although we all got there at around 1am so that might be why. the ppl on the door were real morons when we arrived - trying to convince us the guest list was 'closed' and we would have to pay etc.
Nevermind :\ The night was still a blast =D
Was very surprised to see a long line still at 2.30am though.... havnt seen that in years!

Dont worry about no archie... you'll still have a great time and you know it, hehe. It may not be the best line up but if i wasnt working sat morning i know i would b there for sure :D

hey btw... did any1 get busted by the dogs last week?
i saw the cop van parked outside but didnt see any dogs.

Didnt see any dogs!! lol Were your eyes closed!! haha sorry there were heaps!!! They came right up next to me!! Was pretty scary, lucky i didnt have anything on me thats all i can say.

I'm pretty sure a few ppl got busted...

And i actually didnt find that it was that packed. I could still dance and there was always somewhere to sit outside...

Looking forward to tonight, should just bee good to catch up with my mates.

Going straight though, i cant afford to take anything, or even drink!! :(
Hopefully i can get free parking, that would really make my night!! :) haha how pov am i??!!

Oh crap now i'm thinking i shouldnt go, my boyfriend and i are going shopping tomorrow and we are picking up his new car aswell... thats why he isnt coming with me. But he still said i can go. Awwww.... i'm having mental quarms. :(

But i'm really in the mood to yell out random things, "NICE ONE BRUVVA!!!"

*gets up starts shuffling around the room to music in her head* lol

haha, i get into those moods all the time (yelling random crap to express my excitement).

well i hope you ended up going to subz in the end... was it any good?
im serious, there were no dogs around when we got there. like i said, it was like 1am so not sure about that one :\
me not complaining tho, hehe. when i say i found it packed, i mean in comparison to a regular fri night. understandably it was a special event last week, but its been a while since ive seen ppl still waiting in a long line outside when its past 2.30!
where abouts were u last week? we stayed in voodoo (obviously =D ) on the stage opposite the dj booth.
i usually prefer upstairs tho, dancing on the walkway part so i can overlook all below :)

dont know how you can go straight... although i suppose if the music is good enough it shouldnt be too bad. my body just cant keep going after about 2hrs without any chemical assistance 8)

anyway thats it from me for now.
Be safe!
~pharm_friendly~

Ok i got there at 1pm waited in the line for 1.5hrs and still didnt didnt get in, they blocked it all off and said "No more ppl allowed in tonight, sorry guys"... I was like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!" lol

All my friends had already been let in and the guys i went with full dogged me and left me with randoms in the line!! I was not impressed at all!! Luckily one of the randoms was nice enough to give me an arm band that he had already got (Coz they decided to go to plastic) and i just ran in the exit and into the middle of the dance floor, hoping security wouldnt find me!! They didnt thank god!!

So yeah it was damn packed inside...

Usually i dance right infront of the DJ in Voodoo or on the second level near the bar / touch screens / walkway...

I dont think i will be going back there for quite some time. I think i am well and truly over it. Well for the moment anyway.....

y0 im seriously over subbies..friday dat just past..didnt have as much fun..same old b.s....been going there 13 weeks in a row and im seriously tired of wasting my friday nights and money there..ill go .. here and there...not as much tho...will be going raves more..heaps more..met so many mad ravers! and i like! i like the atomsphere and especially the music..since hardcore..gabber..happycore hardstyles are all my fave genres..im in heaven at raves! haha subbies is still good! i regret going to all those subbies when i coulda gone all those raves..miss out bad! met so many mad folks at subbies tho!!! seira is one! heya seira! i aint going subbies nor the saturday technics thing..!! nor am i going any time soon..due to bonkers2..fantasia.hardwars prophecy and the rest! .. haha make sure my m8 joe doesnt overdose at subbies if u see him dere! hahaha damn buzz junkies!! :p

I was there last friday night, only cause I got in for free, I didn't have that good a time. I liked sublime better back in the 2000/01/02/03 era, when the music was good and crowds were much better, or maybe it's just me being jaded prick.

I'm not liking the new changes with the dj's in the main room either if I remember reading correctly Pee wee will always play the first time slot, Nik *boring Fish will always play the 2nd set with Amber savage and Jumping jack on rotation each week for the final set. Now wheres the variation in those time slots, it was much better when they played at different sets each week, I can see this being really repeditive. I don't seee them having any other dj's either playing any guest sets like Archie or maybe Matrix for instance. :X

13 weeks in a row is nothing, I think it was in 02 or maybe 03, In that year I only ever missed going to sublime 4 times and that was only ever due to work or sickness

I'd have to agree and say that the music is so repetitive its not funny.... I used to love Nik Fish, now he's just boring. :p

I think looking back some of the best weeks were the ones where Steve Hill and Matrix played and i will always love Archie so his weeks were definately up there. =D

I dont really like the new stage, but i like the lights... 8(

From now on Subbies will be a rare occurance, and i think alot of my friends are thinking the same thing. Most wanted to make subbies 9th brithday their last but then everyone got free tickets for the next week so that why such a large attendance.

I'll have to agree with you Daniel, i have made so many good mates (you being one of them =D) and i will never forget all the good times i did have there, its just time for a break.

I'm definately going to Transmission and Prophecy but i think for now they are the only two events, i think it will do my mind and body a load of good to have a break too.

Keep in touch Daniel!! ;)

Bass Station, Hard Kandy, Bubble which is a day club in melbourne and another day club which escapes my mind at the moment