• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- *Sublime@HOME any friday...part two*

I've been spending most of my time up in Cargo recently, really starting to dislike Nik and Amber... PeeWee is still good though, he plays the good old songs like Tricky Nation and stuff.

Yeah i wondered where Archie went!!! I might have to start going to Plastic more, Renee and Jewelz said they were up for it a couple of weeks ago...

Archie's one of my favourites, thats why i wanted to go to Fantasia, i havent seen Archie play in ages!! :(

Daniel, you coming to transmission? Otherwise i guess the next time i'll see you will be Prophecy...??

And hey, my visor was cool!!! :p hehe

last time i was at subbies, i realised i left my remote for my car cd player in my pocket, later on in the night i was trying to change the channel on the tvs with it, i have no idea why

tony85 said:
haha that was a awsome night, i dont know what made u think that night was empty, it was shoulder to shoulder on the floor, ddint even have room to glowstick!

The most packed night that i kinda remember there was the Easter Thursday special this year!!! That was fuckin paaaaaaaaaaaaacked!!! I didnt even have space to stand bymyself let alone dance!!!

EuPHoRiC_ThOuGhTz said:
was on guestlist past friday..once inside i wanted to get out!

nice visor seira! haha :p

im so over subbies..i went to check out the new sound system..they turned it down.. it as shit..jumping jack playing trance..blerrr!!! bring back archie! archie is way better..archie @ plastic now.. :)

no more sublime for me! disappionted me.. more raves for me.

bring on fantasia!! :D

I seriously don't know how anyone can pay $50+ for an event unless its a transmission or utopia or gods kitchen etc etc

one international and I've never heard of them and all the rest locals including one or two subbies djs.

We're members again back at subbies. look out for me at cargo level as I can't dance to the main room music anymore even tho I prefer it.

Ok time to bump this thread....

I'm heading into Sublime this Friday night (28th) for the first time in a looong time.... It should be fun! It's a tripple birthday bash! yep mine, and two of my friends all on the same day... Sunday!! Yep It's crazy! I can't believe it! Far too bizzare & mysitical at this time to comprehend but needless to say its one good reason to party hard and enjoy it! Oooh I love Sublime.... especially love leaving the club at some stage though the night and going on those random walkabouts through the palm trees and water fountains.... then getting friends to spin ya around and around in circles in the park so ya peak hard! Or close ya eyes while all ya mates walk ya somewhere where you have no idea.... ooooh man does than one make you peak!!:D

... then go back into the club and dance some more... ooooor just kick back and go mmmmmm lasers!! =D

so anyway... come y'all and feel free to PM me if you want...