• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- *Sublime@HOME any friday...part two*

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: subbiesss..!!

Post edited as its all off topic. We dont care when your friends birthdays are. EMAIL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: subbiesss..!!

Off topic bullsghit deleted. Please discuss banter via email. Next edit will result in a first and final warning. *starfalls69*

...ill be in the main arena most the nite!! hehe cute! ill be wearing black bruce lee shirt..my light denim pants..white long socks and yea red lonsdale hat or white echo hat! hehe ill be dancing all night..unless im smacked i better not be!! i wanna CHARGEEE!! hehe :p

Note: off topic bull shit deleted. please keep your chit chat to emails thanx! next edit will result in a first and final warning. *starfalls69*

Well Daniel i'll see you and your mates at subbies tonight!!! Cant wait!! Amber and Nik are playing tonight so it should be good!! I hope Nik closes with dirty summer!!! =D And i wanna hear XTC tonight :D Ahh so many memories come flooding back!!! I plan on staying mostly on the 2nd floor and not going on as many scatt/random walks!! 8)

See you there!!!! =D

REMINDER!!!

FOLKS this thread is to state that you are attending subbies and to write reviews! PLEASE DO NOT FILL IT UP with mindless bullshit talk that no one else cares about. DISCUSS YOUR PERSONAL LIVES VIA EMAIL!

I have spent the last half an hour editing out and reading over the last few pages of this thread and tidying it up.

SASSY85 and EUPHORIC THOUGHTS: your next post i have to edit will result in an OFFICIAL CLAWS WARNING. Please discuss your "coffee talk" via msn, icq, aim or email. NOT in this thread.

Thank you.

Ok we got told...

Anyone going to subbies tonight?? I dont think i am :(

Subbies b'day tix are on sale for $20 tonight, but only the first 100!!

I got free VIP tix for the B'Day!!! =D =D Woohoo!! But i already bought my ticket though so i guess i'm just gonna sell it to someone on the night.

Anyone going tonight? I think i'm just gonna go to Castle Hill Tav... I dont really like the line up. Nik Fish's 3 hour sets annoy the crap outta me and i dont like Ambers closes.

middle finger said:
I might be getting free tix for the bday. If I do I will probably make an appearance.

ahh jeremy havent talked to u in a bit! ill be going to the bday! i missed my chance at getting the tickets for $20! im an idiot! and i had the money that night!

sassy85 said:
I got free VIP tix for the B'Day!!! =D =D Woohoo!! But i already bought my ticket though so i guess i'm just gonna sell it to someone on the night.

Anyone going tonight? I think i'm just gonna go to Castle Hill Tav... I dont really like the line up. Nik Fish's 3 hour sets annoy the crap outta me and i dont like Ambers closes.

sell to me! i need one! how much!!!! lol u made it down to sublime anyway seira! ahaha after kel told me u wont coming! seeya friday@sublime and saturday@scattered!

Well this is my first friday night away from subbies in a long time... might i say the night is still young (10.15pm), but i am stuck at my grandparents house... oh what joy!!

I wanna go to subbies!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea seira i noticed none of you'z were there tonite. maybe cause i was in the cargo room all night..sublime was mad..as always. dramafilled..luka went to hospital..and we got into a punch up outside..n i fked my thumb..with this prick that king-hit my m8 in cargo room infront of everyone..very pathetic..was not right..!!

sublime birthday next week!! cant wait!!!! w000!! who's going??:p

Yeah i heard someone went to hospital, didnt know it was Luka though!!! Jenkins and Ben wouldnt say who it was... Is he ok???

I dont think i'm really that excited about going to subbies this friday. I know this doesnt sound good but i think i'm getting over subbies... :(

I have so many memories from there, its hard to leave it all behind, but i think the end is coming near....

Ok i've changed my mind, i'm excited.... hehehehe

This Friday is gonna be heaps good!!! I think it will deffinately be a camera night, just gotta remember to buy a disposable on the way!! %) =D

What time you getting in there Daniel??

i dunno it starts at 10pm..gotta still buy my ticket..wondering if they selling at the door..if not ill buy ticket on thursday or friday..luka n jjoe got their tickets..but i dont..and i think imma cut down on sublime,..gonna be going raves more but only time will tell..i got into raves a lot now! :D but subbies is still super!

Ok i was just looking at the Sublime website and hasnt actually got set times up yet but it says that Mark Dynamix and Vader are playing??!! Maybe they are the "birthday suprises"??

I got the Sublime email newsletter though and it has this as the set times -

peewee ferris 11:00 - 12:00
amber savage 12:00 - 01:30
archie 01:30 - 03:00
nik fish 03:00 - 05:00
jumping jack 05:00 - close

But it starts at 10pm..... so maybe, just maybe the set times will change and Mark Dynamix will be playing!!! =D From memory i think he played last yr the the 8th birthday...

VOODOO
peewee ferris 10:00 12:00
amber savage 12:00 01:30
archie 01:30 03:00
nik fish 03:00 05:00
jumping jack 05:00 close

CARGO
matt roberts 11:00 01:00
dave malcolm 01:00 02:30
craig obey 02:30 04:00
kate monroe 04:00 close

CARGO DECK
damian 11:00 01:00
johnny powell 01:00 02:30
alex mac & steve sax 02:30 04:00
mo funk 04:00 close

BEAT-FIX hosted by MC Losty
pricecuts 10:00 11:00
fraxure 11:00 12:00
klaus "heavyweight" hill b2b kemuri 12:00 01:30
dopamine 01:30 02:30
q45 02:30 03:30
the jackal 03:30 04:30
elroy 04:30 close

SUBLOUNGE
dave edwards 11:00 12:00
dj matt 12:00 01:00
ritual b2b alf 01:00 02:30
murda 1 b2b joose 02:30 03:30
tnt (mo shrappy b2b tamar) 03:30 05:00
tom piper 05:00 close

nice!

What an awesome night!!!! Archies set was great!!!! =D
Got my pic taken with Nik Fish, was pretty stoked about that.

But i would have to say drinking there is so damn expensive!!!! I was pretty hammered but i spent about $100... Ah well i had a good time, thats all that matters.

Getting free tickets for this week is ok... i doubt that i will be going though. :(