Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Sydney- *Sublime@HOME any friday...part two*

Subliminal_jac

Bluelighter
Part Two of sublime@HOME anyfriday! i do wish that it was anynight...but we will have to make do with fridays...*Sobs*
so who's in the scene for next year??
starting tomorrow night...who's GOING???
pretorian and all my fellow VOODOO CHILDREN its the last night of th year lets make it go off with a big BANG!!!
seeya there...
SubJ

Unofrtunately my fellow VOODOO Children I am working the nite shift 2nite.... Last friday was my final subs for the year...
Static, it should be the normal $25, i think you've seen 3D world and they seem to fuck up the price all the time... it's $25 non-members, $20 members... unless there are internationals playing or NYE...
Welcome back Jac... i'm sure i'll see you in VOODOO in the new year :)

*cranks Joy Kitikonti - Joydon'tstop*
I think that judging by my most recent Sublime experience, we shall see me frequenting the most infamous of Sydney club nights more often in the coming year. :)
-plaz out-

"please... don't stop :) :) :) please... don't stop :) :) :) please... don't stop :) don't stop :) don't stop :) don't stop :) don't stop :) "
WOOHOO!!!
Will have to catch you Plaz and many others... I've been pretty bad with meetups... lol :)
All in good time....
Anyone going to subs for NYE?? I know i'll be at future dreams.... :D

I got free tickets to Sublime NY and let me say that ive never seen that place more empty..
the music was better than usual but i cant believe they made the ticket price so high with mobile home and all those other events... Cargo had like 6 people there.... lol.

Seems home events have had its day. Previous years, saw Mobile Home fetching insanely, high ticket prices... Before they were having 1st, 2nd, 3rd release tickets each at different prices...
'02 saw it at a cheap, flat price of $140'ish?
Subs NYE '01 was just like any other Subs night, just went for a bit longer... I guess that had an impact...
Maybe, the fact that there was just so much else to do on NYE, I think almost every club, every "arena/area", had something happening on New Years eve... there was just too much competition out there. hmmm
/end rant
I'm going tonight, boredom has set in... Once, again... se breaks room for more details. Beige shirt, with a Doggy style print with a dog humping some dudes lower leg

happy new year all,
how was it?
so who's starting the new year off with the always loved SUBLIME??
i'll be there,
hope to see all of u again soon.
one week to go, lol
<PEACE>
SubJ

i shall be there! i need to get my lazy ass out! been eating to much chrissie puddn n drinking to much the last few weeks hehe woops!
ceeyas sooon! :D

who is the international this week? the 3d world be4 new years said Sublime was having an international hard house guest this week.
i know its a long time away but DJ Spoke and Vespa 63 are playing on the 4th April, i will definitely be going! my bday nite out

I thought it was one of the international dj's that played at Gas on new years eve ? but i could be wrong

Paragraph taken from inthemix:
Zoom Artist Management would like everyone to know that the two Nukleuz DJs that have been advertised to play at home on January 10 have been booked to play exclusively at GAS on NYE and this will be the only chance that you will get to see them until they return later in the year for Frantic@GAS.
That would have been good not having to go to gas to hear those dj's play
[ 07 January 2003: Message edited by: Mister_Duck ]

well im suppose to be going tomorrow night because a dear friend of mine is visitng and he wants o go...but i dont know...i really need some convincing ;)

this week should be good ay...subbies always is :D
does any1 wanna meet up?
say back of voodoo on one of those tables in the back right corner at 1?
anyways im sure i'll c a few of ya there yet again!
peace out
Subliminal Jac