• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Two Tribes - REVIEWS

josh_nexus said:
Hey, fuck ya, I wont hear a word against the shire. Tis God's country dammit!

exactly... every time i'm there i'm praying to god that he gets me the fuck outta there as quick as possible...

smart-e said:
Im coming.

I get reallly scared taking the train out to homebush on my own is anyone coming from Bondi way maybe we could get transport together.

If you want we could meet up at central if you want...depending on what time I can make it there though :(

*does the bootay dance*

fuck knows for what reason

but... still... um...

mods hate me, coz i post drunk in events...

i will put some decent input in...

there is a um... buy 4 get one free deal if anyone wants to be in with that... just letting ya's know!!!

Zandesh said:
If you want we could meet up at central if you want...depending on what time I can make it there though :(

Yeah Sounds like a plan.

Thanks

I'll most likely be coming to this ;)

I'll becoming with ALL my mates ie: By myself :(

I will look out for you fellow bluelighters and hope to make the meet up :D

Looking forward to seeing 'The Prodigy' ,'Armand Van Helden' and 'Grandmaster Flash'.Would love to get these acts to sign ALL the records I have by them.But,the reality of that happening is mostly slim.

Bring on the 'Two Tribes' :)

{Edit, DEL off topic post}

Last edited by a moderator:
{Edit, DEL off topic post}

Last edited by a moderator:
Wacky if you could be bothered to come and find me i'll do my best to get records signed for you, if i come that is...

got some more tickets today, they are in the 3600's...

i dare say this event would have to be at least 10,000 + so with a month to go, there still seems to be a fuckin heap of tickets left

Editing has taken place in this thread in order to keep it on topic. The topic for this thread is Two Tribes kids, not the shire, or someones spelling etc etc. Please remember this. Any future breach of this guideline will result in a CLAWS(warning).

/end nazi mod mode.

Ok kids please drive along, nothing to see here.....

DJC*

actually just on the topic of driving and TT i've heard a rumour that this is the weekend they will start the random drug testing in NSW... so we might see the boys in blue out in full force after TT :S