Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Two Tribes - REVIEWS

Yahhhh!

Yah kids, I got my tickets!! :D

Are short, little, round fluffy birds (KIWIS!) welcome at the Bluelighter TT meet-up...? I've been a bit shy up until now, but would love to put some faces to errr... names!!

How excitement! There is a group of about six of us going so far, so you can add me and five of my nearest and dearest to the meetup.

XX

Tickets are just too expensive.
I turn my head for a second and boom! they're already like, 100 bucks.
Nuts to that.

Im soo over the early bird, first release, 2nd release shite.

You said it.
Im out.

-Later

100 bucks? what the fuck?

theyre 91 bucks on ticketek.com.au, and they've been 91 bucks for almost two weeks now. Early birds lasted about two weeks as well .... thats a decent amount of time to get your shit sorted to buy a ticket.

the $91 tickets are the final release theyre not getting any more expensive.

peace

just picked up a ticket for a mate at lunch at ticketek...

it was only number 3981.. so im taking there are still a few out there...

it was 91.60 with booking and all that other crap...

dont be so tight... its worth it!!!

ohthreetwo said:

theyre 91 bucks on ticketek.com.au, and they've been 91 bucks for almost two weeks now. Early birds lasted about two weeks as well .... thats a decent amount of time to get your shit sorted to buy a ticket.

First of all 91 is the better part of 100 bucks so I'm rounding it off. Yeah, that nine dollars makes all the diff!
Might as well be a hundred.

Secondly, two weeks is not a decent amount of time to get my shit sorted seeing as my newly aquired job only pays fornightly so let up and realize that not everyone has it as easy as you.

Pfft.

-Later

So nearly 4000 people have a ticket...What are the chances of 8000 people turning up? :D

these big events always have an upward sloping demand for tickets as the event gets closer ... the last godspeed didnt sell out until the day of the event (door sales i think?)

Godspeed was sold out? I thought there could fit alot more people there. How many were there at godspeed?

Tickets dont mean shit when they are free baby

Free baby Freeeeeee!

Leecie you can have my plus one for blow *note lack of winky winky face*.

o yeah ... backo is coming

hopefully he wears the same thing he said he was going to wear to xmas drinks :p

see ya there buddy !

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
o yeah ... backo is coming

hopefully he wears the same thing he said he was going to wear to xmas drinks :p

nah, the costume shop said it wanted the santa suit with the ass cheeks cut out returned to them by december 25th...

*hides*

Arent u a funny fucker!!

Look its the Git in the Tight Union Jack body suit :p:p:p

so...am i going or what? who wants me there??

*waits for onslaught of lame jokes from muzby and backo*

i cant help ya out there muzby... even though u did have a good call... backo wins with the tight union jack body suit...

HA HA HA

meh, i cant help it if i am a closet tim brooke-taylor fan... :p

TT.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D

'lil leecie said:
so...am i going or what? who wants me there??

*waits for onslaught of lame jokes from muzby and backo*

*cue cricket noises*

inviting banter about yourself is lame.

you're lame. you bignote yourself in my journal when we all know the truth. lame.

meanwhile do i get the ticket?? haha