• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Two Tribes - REVIEWS

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
Dont worry Zandesh. no one goes to events alone, you can come under the BL wing and we will protect you from all the scary people... like muzby [/B]

Sounds good...how many is up for it?

looks like im gunna hang round and make this my last dance.........

oh and by the way ohhhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyy gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd the PRODIGY

gettin wood now

^^^ LOL good call champ. =D Make sure you bring the straw with you this time. ;)

I'm thinking about calling this my last dance as well, but for different reasons. Only problem is i know i still have to make a trip to one last and final Utopia, just for old times sake. :D That damn photo in the photo thread has inspired me. Plus i'd love to laugh at the kiddies.

Anyway, i'm going to get my ticket this week.

DJC*

Now another thing that sucks..

The guys that might not of been going, are now going but the car is full now and they won't be able to give me a ride there.

Wooo, a bus than 2 trains than another bus to get there...and this is when I'm finishing work at around 10-10:30 pm that night :(

^^^ Sounds like some great friends you have there. :\

Which side of town will you be comming from?? I'm sure there will be a BLer travelling from somewhere close you'll be able to get a lift off. If not, be safe using PT, think ahead, be sensible.

DJC*

WoW this will be GREAT! Its been ages since ive been excited about a party!
I had so much fun at last years TT!
See you all there!

gotta love that avitor ... pointing to DJC...

sorry buddy...

finishing work that late, then tracking to syd... sounds very FUCKED...

Where do you have to travel from ?

{Edit, LOL noone said i wasn't stupid. ;)}

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ fantastic.

we need to party again :)

(the good way this time.. ;) )

Oh its on bitch...... looking foward to some serious partying.

Oh and I almost forgot, I've got a line for you.

;) =D

DJC* said:
^^^ Sounds like some great friends you have there. :\

Which side of town will you be comming from?? I'm sure there will be a BLer travelling from somewhere close you'll be able to get a lift off. If not, be safe using PT, think ahead, be sensible.

DJC*

I'm from the northern beaches, I'll be most likely going straight from work which is in newport, if not then it'll be Dee Why.

Chances that some internet stranger (stranger being because I'm a newbie on BL) that are going to TT from this direction are slim to none I think :(

Oh well, I might take a cab..

Hmm..well you've put the word out now, you never know stranger things have happened, just ask josh_nexus about his double domes... ;)

We are all strangers until we meet each other, so thats not an issue either, hehe. :D

Either way we'll be seeing you there.

DJC*

So will there be some kind of BL meet up at TT?

I'll definately be at the meet up if there is one, well I'll be there physically, not sure what state of my mind will be in though :)

yeh, there will hopefully be a pretty big, close to the what... 15-20 of last yr...

Now, do we have to believe that J_N is going to be there, is this another.. i will believe it when i see it :p

Getting tickets at the end of the week

pee wee / bexta /nik fish / KID KENOBI + mc sureshock
john ferris / mark walton / amber savage / koolism (live)
jumping jack / ben korbel / mark dynamix / suae
elroy/ q45 / ph / ritual /nervous / flipside / matrix
yoshi live / ben korbel / robbie lowe / crispin / daniel c

The rest of the line up...

wicked...

gonna be a fuckin great night/morn

Im going to start doing a rollcall soon...

So anyone... start putting hands up...

I was just about to say... best place to meet would be the same place as last yr, then i just remembered, its the stupid dome, so if anyone knows it... please help me organise a meet-up spot!!!

I went to Godspeed last year, and that was at the dome (first rave for me ever) and there was this outdoor place, were everyone was chilling out..smacking out...and stuff. I'm sure it will be there again at TT. Unless they plan on having an arena there.

Yeah...emm...

Sorry, but I can't remember much from that night....first time I did pills too that night...and boy...

Zandesh said:

Sorry, but I can't remember much from that night....first time I did pills too that night...and boy...

yeah.. i remember my first time doing pills... but whats it like your first time doing boys?

;) ;)

Hopefully they will post a map of the joint soon and we can see what will be where.