• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Saturday 4th December - HOMEBAKE !!! - Domain - REVIEWS

map1.jpg

trying to work out a way to get the times on here...

0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
The BL homebake meet ...

I say it should be near the Triple J Merch tent... which is only one of, and it a pretty central position, at 2:30.

Nice and close to the bar...good thinking :)

I'm unfamiliar with the JJJ tent, but if my previous homebakes are anything to go by i'll find this big fuck off tent without about 50,000 people milling about it and won't be able to find anybody. Fingers crossed though :)

Yeah festival meets are always hard... espically when ur like... is that them... i know what they look like, but, im not too sure...

and most the people on that list, i cant really recall faces for besides Taliana (dreads are dead giveaway) and katmeow...

only like 10 days now :D

SO FUCKIN GOOD, bit sad about some set clashed... GRINSPOON VS SONIC ANIMATION, i have seen grinspoon enuf in the last 6 months not to see them again... but like closing... Pete Murray Vs Hilltop Hoods... so crushed...

Gonna be a top day :D

'lil leecie said:
and dancinbabe ;) lol

Once again this girl speaks on my behalf. =D

The meetup venue works for me, purely on the basis that it is where i spent most of my time at Field Day this year. So i wont get lost.

DJC*

well, i have studied the times and have kinda worked out some type of day, that of course, wont go to plan, but is worth a shot...

12:55 - 1:35 - Cut Copy
2:30 - BL Meet
3:00 - 3:45 Machine Gun Fellatio
5:30 - 6:15 Scribe
7:45 - 8:15 Bexta
8:15 - 9:15 Sonic Animation
9:15 - 9:45 Bexta
9:45 - 10:45 Hilltop Hoods

There are many huge gaps in there, which is where i go wandering and crap like that... But, like usual, you do all this planning and say crap like i have done above, and then you only see like 1 or 2 bands, im not even sure if i will be there for cut copy :s

Last edited:
0ff1cer_ch0ps said:
well, i have studied the times and have kinda worked out some type of day, that of course, wont go to plan, but is worth a shot...

12:55 - 1:35 - Cut Copy
2:00 - BL Meet
2:30 - 3:00 After The Fall
3:00 - 3:45 Machine Gun Fellatio
5:30 - 6:15 Scribe
7:45 - 8:15 Bexta
8:15 - 9:15 Sonic Animation
9:15 - 9:45 Bexta
9:45 - 10:45 Hilltop Hoods

There are many huge gaps in there, which is where i go wandering and crap like that... But, like usual, you do all this planning and say crap like i have done above, and then you only see like 1 or 2 bands, im not even sure if i will be there for cut copy :s

Here's trouble! You mentioned 2.30 as the meeting time, and here you've said 2.00pm. I don't want to rock up at 2.30 to find you've all pissed off!

As for who i'll be seeing and when, i don't bother to make a timetable like that anymore.....i never follow through with it! The only thing i can guarantee is that i'll be watching Eskimo Joe. They have always been the highlight for me every year i've gone. Even when they were playing on the Juice Stage in the afternoon, their set is one that i can always really get into and know the words to all the songs.

I'm tossing up between Grinspoon and Sonic Animation. I'll probably linger somewhere between the two where i can keep an ear out for my favourite tunes.

I'll def be at Cut Copy and Eskimo Joe... the rest I leave in the capable hands of the lets-just-see-what-happens gods.

opps... my bad... all fixed now...

I dont want sunday to come ... its going to be such a sorehead day.

If anyone is coming from the west, its going to be enjoyable via the trainlines... from lidcombe/strathfield it is buses to the city...

So yeah... PAIN IN THE ASS

here is the thing from the cityrail website

Due to trackwork on this day buses will replace trains on the Inner West Line between Central and Strathfield, between Bankstown and Lidcombe/Strathfield and Olympic Park services between Lidcombe and Olympic Park Station

O BUGGER, going to try and get a mates sister to drive us in for like.... 10 bucks

*edit* i have been informed there are like... express trains from strathfield... Honestly dont know... But, im sure i will find out on the day...

WOO HOO only 2 days, i snuck up to the domain on my lunch break yesty, and looked at the set up, IM EXCITED :D

Last edited:
HOMEBAKE NEWS FLASH!!
The demand for tickets to Homebake 2004 has been completely overwhelming - resulting in the event selling out in October this year.
Whilst we have made an effort to appease this incredible demand, we are now announce a final and last chance offer to PURCHASE TICKETS FOR HOMEBAKE 2004 (this being due to the fact that we have been granted permission to sell just 500 more tickets).

So, please read on carefully for instructions on your final opportunity to obtain a ticket to Homebake 2004. It may not be that easy, but it may just end up being your 'ticket' to the must see festival of the year.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PURCHASE OF FINAL RELEASE HOMEBAKE TICKET

• DATE: FRIDAY DECEMBER 3RD, 2004

• TIME: ON SALE @ 9.00AM PRECISELY

• FROM: ON SITE AT THE DOMAIN (ROYAL BOTANIC GARDENS, SYDNEY) VIA TICKET BOX SET UP AT OUR NEW ENTRY POINT ON ARBOR DAY WALK (THIS IS OPPOSITE TO ENTRY POINT OF PREVIOUS HOMEBAKE FESTIVALS)

CLICK MAP for detailed version >>>>

• ONLY 500 (FIVE HUNDRED) TICKETS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR SALE TO THE PUBLIC ON A STRICT FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS

• PRICE IS $80.00 PER TICKET - CASH ONLY (THERE ARE NO CREDIT CARD OR EFTPOS SERVICES AVAILABLE FOR THESE FINAL TICKET SALES)

• THERE IS A LIMIT OF 4 (FOUR) TICKETS PER CUSTOMER

• ONCE AGAIN - TICKETS WILL COST $80.00 AND CAN ONLY BE PURCHASED VIA CASH ONLY.

Please note that we will have plenty of on-site staff and security assisting & co-ordinating with the process of selling these final tickets. We request your patience and assistance on the day, and extend to you all best wishes if you do decide to make your way down to The Domain and have a chance at purchasing a final Homebake 2004 ticket.
There are no further instructions available.

Good Luck from all of us at Homebake HQ

I'm going to Homebake also.

Looking forward to it although i am working there but that's ok cause i will take my breaks when the bands i want to see are on :)

Got bored at lunch...

decided to go for a walk down to the domain, its look like it is going to be good, weather isnt going to be to hot... nor cold...

only thing i dislike... is the entranence... it is like... RIGHT ON THE OTHER SIDE... near the eastern distrubutor or whatever that bloody rd is... so yeah, u gotta hike to the other side b4 entering

Just the one sleep to go.....yay!!

Not sure what's up with entering from the other side....

yeah thats pretty random hey...although im sure theres a good reason for it. flutter havnt seen you in a long long long time! will try and scout you out

well yeah... hope to see ya's all tomorrow...

i will make it on time, much easily...

so yeah :/ if u see some guy at the J stand at 2:30 with a gash in his forehead... that would be me... i will tell the story on arrival :p

ROCK!!#(*$&@##!

top fuckin day.... sonic again where my highlight... was at the J tent but it didnt really happen :/ or maybe it did i dont know...

that fuckin line to get in was bullshit, i think i have to go back to the domain and find my fuckin brain...

yeah, but top fuckin times. love homebake, love festivals, love summer, and its only just began :D

Welcome to Queuebake 2004!

The music was fantastic, but the event overall was a disaster. The queues for the bars were ridiculous, the queues for the toilets were ridiculous. There were just far too many people there.

Field Day probably only has two-thirds of the people that Homebake had yesterday, except there are more bars, more toilets, and generally better organisation.

And the worst part of it all... the beer was warm!

Apart from this, it was a great day. The best things I saw were definitely Hilltop Hoods, Sonic Animation, and Xavier Rudd.

bRAVEheart