• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Syd - Saturday 4th December - HOMEBAKE !!! - Domain - REVIEWS

yeah how bout we meet at one of those trees...

oh wait...

Bwahaha ^^^ I'm glad to see your learning my dear, excellent. =D My plan is comming along nicely.

As far as meetups go....how about....well we really need to wait till a map or something has been released. One will be out in 3D, Drum Media or the website soon enough.

Until then.....

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D =D =D :D :D :D Bulk excitment HERE!!!

ok i'm done now.

DJC*

Hehe yeah well two of my meeting places in recent times have been "the big tree near the ride thingy" and "at the back of the sound booth". Both meeting places failed dismally.

DJC please tell me you understood my joke...you know...trees being cut down in the Domain recently and all...

*shakes head and walks away*

^^^ LOL Yeah i understood. My post was refering to....oh nevermind.... :p

Does anyone know what we can and can't bring in with us?? Like deck chairs and stuff?? hehe. :D I want to enjoy this in comfort.

DJC*

They cut down all the trees? Whatever for?

I seem to recall people trying to get chairs into the last one....i can't remember whether they were allowed to take them in though.

Anyway, do you really want to lug a deckchair around when you're hopping from stage to stage to catch all the different bands? It's pretty hard to mosh with a deckchair too ;)

Although with a sizable group the deckchair could always be used to mark basecamp.

I figure in a big group there will always be a trashed person who wont wanna move so we can leave bags and stuff with them ;) im so practical.

yeah they cut down all the the trees!! stupid clover morre stupid domain stupid lack of trees. when i get sunburned i will blame them *shakes fist*

um, i remember the first homebake i went to, it wasnt via the entry so, i dont know if u can get in with them, but they have deck chairs everywhere like where the markets are for the ppl who want to eat and stuff. I also now OWN one of them, well, kinda i have it, its mine, it sitting right next to me.

SO if you cant get your chair in... just borrow one of theirs

but i dare say it would be same old festival rules. no metal objects, knifes, guns, tanks, crap like that...

'lil leecie said:

yeah they cut down all the the trees!! stupid clover morre stupid domain stupid lack of trees. when i get sunburned i will blame them *shakes fist*

I'm shocked and chagrined! Mortified and stupified! You're not talking about all those centuries old fig trees over near the juice stage are you? I hope not, that would be environmental blasphemy.

Yeah...it was a huge hoo-haa a few months back. All those beautiful morten bay figs. so sad...

ha ha ha exams... it can be... um. my...

i got paid this fortnight week event

i hate fortnightly pay...

im so fuckin bored at work this is very much off topic *shoots himself in the foot*

Ok, i just checked the homebake site again... still not timetable... hopeless bastards... easy... Sonic Animation... CLOSE

hehe everyone going to this should come to see The Suitable Few the night before at the cat and fiddle and we'll extend the festivities for as long as humanly possible! :D

Come on guys! It's holidays!

lol, lets make it a bender, HA HA HA, just bring your homebake clothes to suitable few and kick on, we can be the derro's outside the domain when it opens, still drunk from the night before HA

This newarly sounds tempting as i will be all cashed up from my pay being fortnightly and it falling on the right week :D

I'll be there from about 12:30. No way I'm missing Cut Copy. This timetable works out pretty well for me actually although I know I'll never stick to my party plan and probably just end up passing out somewhere by 5. ;)

why does this not work for me... every time i go to look at the page, it says...

Maps and times not available yet, please check back later

This is STOOOPID

if anyone can paste the times and maybe even a map, will be heaps appreciated

go to my livejournal *which I have now edited it out cos it served its purpose* I put it all in my most recent entry. Otherwise that link works fine for me. Hit refresh if you have an old cookie in your system?

Last edited:
much love for you lil lec...

to the fact that i work in IT, and was having all those troubles, really scares me.

The BL homebake meet ...

I say it should be near the Triple J Merch tent... which is only one of, and it a pretty central position, at 2:30.

-ROLLCALL-

0ff1cer_ch0ps
'Lil Leccie
Up All Night
Donny Don't
Star_beats
DJC*
katmeow
smart-e
silentbob
electreauxbella
Riot Grrrl
Halo 99
apollo
Taliana
Mean Girl
Chad_Sexington
Mirage
dancinbabe
flutter - maybe, i dont know... meh (me is drunk now)

Anyone else please put hand up, and if ur the list and ur not suppose 2 be, sorry :p

Last edited: