Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Summer Heights High (ABC, Wed 9.30pm)

Emos... Christians.... Asians.... Skanks... Lesbians... and hot chicks

but with a formal...

Emos hang with Asians
Christians hang with skanks
Lesbians hang with hot chicks

Seriously tempted to create a Facebook group called "I would party with Annabel Dickson" =D

But she's a slut dude! A slut with a bad habit. A bad habit for drugs!

When I go driving I stay in my lane...

I only watched this for the first time yesterday. Man oh man do i wish i watched it before. So funny =D

i hate to slag it off as i still do enjoy it but i don't like it as much as his last series. i think it's because the majority of the characters were likable in that. in this they're amusing but cunts really

yes an no, whilst I also enjoyed the last series and probably found it more memorable than the current one, I dont think you can really compare the two. They are fundamentaly different and have a much different ethos

God the cop was the biggest fuckhead on the face of the earth. But you nearly felt sorry for him at the holes he dug himself into. Like watching a train wreck. Very David Brentish :)

I love awkward comedy.

lostpunk5545 said:
God the cop was the biggest fuckhead on the face of the earth. But you nearly felt sorry for him at the holes he dug himself into. Like watching a train wreck. Very David Brentish :)

I love awkward comedy.

don-key!

you missed poly day, mr gs dog getting run over, jaime confessing her temporary lesbianism and asking the token lesbian to the formal, the character of mr g in the musical quitting and being replaced by toby. oh and a small appearance by jonahs dad.

...kytnism...:|

did anyone else do a double take when chasers ended last night and summer heights high didnt follow?

there were talks earlier in the week on the news about the impression that the show was leaving on teens (that adults find their bullshit amusing) and hints that the show would be axed before its 8 week season ends as scheduled; but that was it.

had the season ceased; or did ABC finally pull the plug?

...kytnism...:|

Theres some cool tshirts on their website.

I like the "Puck You" one and the "Sorry Ranga" one! :)