• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Summer Heights High (ABC, Wed 9.30pm)

I was at QLD transport today and a girl next to me, asked a question about a renewal form. Then her boyfriend asked me a question and I giggled to myself because he sounded exactly like Jonah. :D

I have a couple of friends that are teachers and they love the show. Apparently a lot of teachers do. Man I can't believe I have friends that are teachers, I'm so old!

A friend of my housemate's girlfriend has to teach one of the bad classes at a high school and she calls all the attention seeking, dero kids Jonahs. In fact hearing her talk about her class is about the funniest conversation I've been privy to in recent times.

I loved this show so much Im going to have to buy the DVD!!

^ I just did! It's only $25 and you get all 8 episodes and a 3 hours of bloopers. Oh, and you get a dictation tag sticker written by Jonah!

I missed about half of the episodes so looking forward to watching!

One of the worst shows I've seen in along time, I don't know, I just find that dude's comedy-and him personally-totally unentertaining bordering on highly irritating, to the point that I wish the angry, autograph seeking mob at that shopping mall would have caught him and given him a sound thrashing...