Summer Heights High (ABC, Wed 9.30pm)

I have been hanging out for tonights show all week

Ja'mie wants to hook up with a year 7 kid

'hes, like.... hawt'

awesome!

Jonah Takalua
Year Level: Year 8

Family Backgound:
Jonah's family is Tongan. He is the second youngest of five children. His family migrated from Tonga when Jonah was 3 years old. His mother passed away when he was 7 and he was raised by his father, Rocky. His family lives is Summer Heights. Jonah shares a room with two brothers. Two cousins and an aunt also live with the family.

Educational Background:
Jonah has attended 3 schools over the past 18 months. He was expelled from two previous schools. Once for setting fire to a student's locker struggles academically and has difficulty with reading. He has been diagnosed with ADD but is currently not on medication. He is considered a disciplinary problem at school and is case managed by the Head of Student welfare, Doug Peterson.

Goals over the school term:
Summer Heights High aims to reform Jonah, and to make sure that he is not expelled from yet another school. He is participating in a remedial reading course at "Gumnut Cottage" and hopes to be able to read by the end of the year. He also participates in the polynesion pathways programme and has a behavioural contract which he must adhere to.

LINK

:D

Last edited:
there aren't many programs on tv that have me waiting all week for the next episode, but this is one that does! I am enjoying this show muchly!

Yeah I know what your saying

I get the same way about Foriegn Correspondent

I've been loving this show so far. He could probably do with playing a few more characters though :)

I endorse Summer Heights High with my certified Fuck Yeah of approval.

fuck.jpg

Havent been this exciting about a show in a long time~

Next week looks good...

"I know how to control my fucking anger"

How do you spell fucking hell?

:D

"Oh yeah she was a slut;
she wanted to root all the boys"

- Mr G

I love ja'mie :D How wrong was it to see an adult actor dressed as a 16 year old girl, cracking on to a 12 year old boy? :D

Good times. :D

We flicked between this and America Exposed Uncut - Party Monster... interesting doco about the "Party Kids" in NY and the killing of Angel Melendez by Party Kid Michael Agnis - There was a movie made about it staring McCauley Culkin.

samadhi said:
I love ja'mie :D How wrong was it to see an adult actor dressed as a 16 year old girl, cracking on to a 12 year old boy? :D

I also thought this. It was cringe worthy :D

Haha I kept thinking that if they kissed I may have to throw up but thankfully they didn't :)

I was wondering if they were going to kiss as well... oh lordy. :\

I love Chris Lilley :D We can be heroes was my absolute favorite show for a while there. The abc always has the best series. Shattered i've missed 3 episodes already!

samadhi said:
We flicked between this and America Exposed Uncut - Party Monster... interesting doco about the "Party Kids" in NY and the killing of Angel Melendez by Party Kid Michael Agnis - There was a movie made about it staring McCauley Culkin.

You mean Club Kids. I read the book by James St James; Disco Bloodbath.

It came out before Party Monster but I only read it after I watched that movie. If you where interested in them after watching the movie or that doco I recommend it. Comes at everything from a much more intimate angle plus the outrageous style of James St James just adds to it.

So glad I wasnt the only one creeped out by the interaction between Ja'mie and the 12 yo boy. It was just so realistic, then you consider that its not just a 17 yo girl chatting up a 12 yo boy, BUT a man dressed as a 17 yo girl chatting up a 12 yo boy!

ahh yes, i had "party" on the brain - The doco was called "Party Monster". I really enjoy all of the America Exposed - Uncut docos, they are really balanced, and don't sugar-coat anything - to the point where it can be quite graphic. They're fascinating. I'd love to read the book - i've not seen the movie either - i only know that one was made with McCauley Culkin. :\

James St James was actually interviewed in the doco - you can buy it on DVD. Bunch o' cwazies. ;)

"Ecstacy, Ecstacy E E eEEEEE!!!!"

So so funny last night, Mr G was just hilarious!

and i love the fact that it was so uncomfotable between ja'mie and sebastian - it was really like a dodgy high school relationship.
"Oh My God like ties are just so random!!!"

I <3 this series.