• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

Well it's payday today, and I'm gonna treat myself to some new trainers, can't decide between these 2. I'm leaning towards the first pair, mainly cuz they're £15 cheaper. What do people reckon?

2virZkC.jpg

G0LLUMn.jpg

Edit: looking at them side by side the first pair are miles better. That's made my mind up

Last edited:
I dunno about that man. The last pair I bought are a bit sketchy. Bright orange fuckers haha. God knows what I was thinking. They're added to the pile of trainers that'll probably never get worn.

what size are you I might be interested ? Not so much bright Orange though :D

Size 9s man. I doubt you'd be into them haha. They'll probably be awright for wearing with shorts if the sun's blazing, so I may get some use out them if we ever get any more decent weather. They look fucking ridiculous with jeans n shit though.

I'm a 9 in Nike's just bought a new pair but chucked away the box so dunno what they called otherwise i'd post a pic . Very understated they are i like em , the last Nike's i bought were a bit gash tbh .

Aye, the first pair look miles better. Got em ordered. Adidas trainers are the daddy's, whenever I've bought a pair of nikes I just end up wishing I'd bought Adidas

Recently I've been wearing these Adidas Court Star trainers. Same as the pic but with blue trim & red stripes.

Hr5dVQH.jpg

They're no bad. Decent unoffensive gutties. I'm not 100% sure what's in the other Adidas boxes that I can see stacked up across my room. I think there's a pair of grey Superstars that are quite hacket, white/grey Tobacco, the orange Busenitz ones I was on about earlier & fuck knows what else.

I want some new Nikes. I was gonna buy Air Max not long ago but stupidly sacked them for these orange ones because they were cheaper.

Aye I'm pretty sure I've had a pair of court stars at some stage or another. Got a pair of sneekers on at the mo. I've only had em a couple of months though and they're trashed. I need to stop going filthy clubs in my newest sneeks. I've just googled those busenitz, and they look decent from the pic. Like you say though when on with a pair of jeans can imagine they clash like fuck

They're fucking awesome trainers in normal colours. I used to have them in black & I've got a dark blue pair but they're kicked. I only bought the orange ones because I was after another pair of Busenitz.

Orange trainers are alright , my missis has some orange campus with blue stripes, i got a coupole of pairs of traners with lots of orange on, but not fully orange...

Just ordered one of these for my missis

hepburn-mock-up-257x300.jpg

:?

Anyway, crackhead, can you find somewhere that still sells the purple Busenitz?

I need some.

But can't find any.