• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

Lovely!

I agree that the dresses I posted just now are a bit gash. I wouldn't wear 'em. Apart from maybe 5 n 8.

they look really cheap and nasty them dresses.

I'm struggling to find pictures on google images of summer dresses I like. I think a lot depends on how you feel about the person wearing them.

They do indeed. They are clashing with each other to be fair. I'm struggling to find any nice pics tol

Erm, no. Well, only if I'm trying to sleep with them.

Pft, no such thing!

I'm a big fan of classy 50s style summer dresses, though. Can't go wrong there.

Errrmmm no. It's a common thing for a woman to care more about what other females think of them than a man's opinion. It's about fitting in etc.

I'm a big fan of classy 50s style summer dresses, though. Can't go wrong there.

fucking spot on! Audrey Hepburn, Ava Gardner <3

audrey-hepburn_00257884.jpg

Errrmmm no. It's a common thing for a woman to care more about what other females think of them than a man's opinion. It's about fitting in etc.

Yup. It really just depends on what you're planning to do at that time but I dress for myself/other women more often than I do for men.

Yup. It really just depends on what you're planning to do at that time but I dress for myself/other women more often than I do for men.
Obviously, if you're going on a date or out to dinner with your boyfriend it's different don't you think? But otherwise it's mainly for me/other chicks

I know, was just pointing out that some of us girls couldn't give a toss what other people think. Which is why I frequently wear absolutely ridiculous outfits. =D

And MM, spot on, that dress is lovely!

I also think there's a massive difference between what a man finds sexy to what a woman finds sexy. Apart from Audrey of course ;)

You're making me realise I'm really crap at being female. Being a boy seems so much easier. But I like my boobs. :\

I agree, I like short skirts with black tights, or long skirts in summer with nekkid legs. I think high wedges are really nice with long skirts n dresses

Knock - what summer clothes do like to see girls in? I'm not sure that pic of the pink skirt is helping our case pagey.. It's not showing it off in a flattering way :(

I'm trying to start doing some work, but if you want me to think about girls in summer clothes I'll hold off for five minutes :)

3660620249_29653629bb_z.jpg

sundress-for-women.jpg

Next one's a munter but if you're going to wear shorts I prefer these to cut-off jeans.
Chic-Summer-Look-Wearing-Floral-Shirt-with-Crisp-White-Shorts.jpg

I'm trying to start doing some work, but if you want me to think about girls in summer clothes I'll hold off for five minutes :)

3660620249_29653629bb_z.jpg

sundress-for-women.jpg

Next one's a munter but if you're going to wear shorts I prefer these to cut-off jeans.
Chic-Summer-Look-Wearing-Floral-Shirt-with-Crisp-White-Shorts.jpg

So basically you like very pretty and feminine :D

How is the last one a munter?

Yeah I really like the last woman's outfit, it's really nice all around :)

Something wrong with her face =D

I agree, and the hat is shit too, and the hair. And the outfit.

The second one down is a nice dress. Is that an empire line? Or is an empire line a bit higher? I like an empire line.

Don't like all the ruffles and appliques on that dress though. In fact I don't think I like it much. Apart from the empire line. Which might not even be an empire line.

Don't like all the ruffles and appliques on that dress though. In fact I don't think I like it much. Apart from the empire line. Which might not even be an empire line.

Come on, the ruffles are quite restrained, muted even.

what the fuck is an applique? I'm guessing it's the cloth flower?