• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Style Warz - what clobber you after v2 where's Westwood??

fabolous and sensational, those 2 words always seem proper gay. and fizzy pop

Was speaking to a lad at my work the other day......he spends a fucking fortune on trainers. He went on a 120mile round trio to queue up to buy 2 pairs of limited edition addidas for £400. (he's not loaded either) He wears a new pair every day at work and has some trainers he wont wear outside. (Basically like a bird when it comes to buying shoes.)

He then sells some of them on for profits.

I was wearing these badboys earlier but took them off to do some cooking

NSFW:
Adidas-ZX-9000-Aqua-Red-Blue-02.jpg

I have a pair of these (Adidas Star Wars Darth Vader zx9000s) in a cupboard somewhere, in original blister pack novelty nonsense etc etc, will flog them one day although I doubt they'll ever go for more than £100.

NSFW:
adidas-zx8000-darth-vaider-1.jpg

First were £15 and the second were free. It's hard to see in these pics but the first ones are actually 1000 times nicer than the second ones.

I'd but them orange busenitz off ya if they were a 10, for me, or a 5 , for the missis.

You after the maroon ones? Was looking for those for ages my self. They do pop up on ebay occasionally, you just need to get lucky with the size. Keep an eye out on there.

Been after a decent pair of Cieros for ages but there are no decent colours about at the moment.

I'd but them orange busenitz off ya if they were a 10, for me, or a 5 , for the missis.

They're a 9. I'm sure I'll wear them at some point.

You after the maroon ones? Was looking for those for ages my self. They do pop up on ebay occasionally, you just need to get lucky with the size. Keep an eye out on there.

The maroon ones are class. They've not been made for ages though.

the first pair are okay. I wouldn't wear them. but they're okay.

It's hard to see in these pics but the first ones are actually 1000 times nicer than the second ones.

=D

he's got to be taking the piss.

The second pair do look just like orthopaedic booties.

Probably worth about 5grand on ebay though jc =D

Aye I cant handle white shoes, just the fact im para I will fuck them up in about 3 seconds, especially when its pissing it down and gotta trapse through puddles, my last white pair of sneakers we were trying to fit 4 lads into this tiny cubicle for lines, last guy steps in, "zschoooo" and slips of my foot, massive black turd mark, that was his line gone.

I need to buy a new coat, buy a new one every winter but always seem to fucking lose it, everytime I go out put it down somewhere, its like a handbag. Glad im not a women, id easily lose all that shit.

Just bought this relatively unexciting jacket for winter:

And these shoes (I'm not a complete DCs fanboy I promise):

How do you resize images in bbcode again?

Last edited:
[imgr=width]url[/imgr]
And I just learned [noparse]. Thank you alasdairm :D

I don't think this is "standard" bbcode though. Some kind of hack which has been applied to BL.

[imgr=width]url[/imgr]
And I just learned [noparse]. Thank you alasdairm :D

I don't think this is "standard" bbcode though. Some kind of hack which has been applied to BL.

Cheers :) [noparse] looks useful too :)